剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I will not let Geoff go to LA.
小宝贝
Oh, squishy...
有些事不是你能控制的
some things are just out of your control.
但我可以确保他SAT考砸
Not if I make sure he tanks those SATs.
你居然这样想 真丢人
Shame on you for even thinking such a thing.
假如我人生只有一条准则
If it's one rule I live by,
就是不能过度溺爱你喜爱的人
it's that you can't smother your loved ones.
拜托
Um, hello?
记得吗 我想申请加州的大学
Remember, I wanted to apply to college in California?
你试图害我SAT考砸
You tried to sabotage my SATs
用假单词卡教我单词
by teaching me fake vocabulary words.
我用生命发誓
I swear on my life
根本从没发生过那种事
nothing like that has even remotely happened.
我想到了一些新单词卡帮你记单词
I came up with some more vocab cards for you to memorize.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
"潜衡"
"Scubulence"?
没错 我妈教爱丽卡这些荒唐的单词
Yep, my mom taught Erica these absurd words
好让她考砸 永不离家
so she'd tank her test and never leave.
这单词真奇怪
That's a weird word.
作为一个人和一个母亲
I have made enormous strides
我在过去几年里进步非常大
as a human being and mama over the past few years.
真的 我变了
Truly, I have changed.
不 你没变
No, you haven't.
你还是留疯狂的发型 穿毛衣
You've had the same insane hair, sweaters,
过度溺爱孩子 一如既往
and obsession with your kids since forever.
爱丽卡 我最大的悔恨之一
Erica. One of my biggest regrets
就是试图用那些假SAT单词卡骗你
was trying to fool you with those fake SAT cards.
相信我 不要犯一样的错
Trust me -- do not make the same mistake.
该死的 你说得对
Damn it, you're right.
我不能像你对我那样对杰夫
I can't do to Geoff what you did to me.
我永远不能那么低级
I could never stoop that low.
可她还是做了
And yet, she did.
那天 我姐彻底变成了贝弗莉·金伯格
That day, my sister went full Beverly Goldberg
死死绑紧生命中所爱的人
to keep the love of her life close by.
"证事" 找到了
Plorpf! Yes!
正当我姐准备骗杰夫时
While my sister was ready to con Geoff,
我正试图讨价还价逃离《小提琴手》
I was trying to bargain my way out of "Fiddler."
金伯格先生 欢迎迎来你人生中
Mr. Goldberg, welcome to what I can only assume
最为重要的一刻 我能想象
is the single most important moment of your young life.
我想今年我们就不走这个套路了
Um, I'm thinking this year we don't do this dance
我把你逼到尴尬境地
where I put you in the awkward position
逼你给我重要角色
of having to give me a good part
尽管我不会唱歌♥不会演戏
even though I can't sing or act.
可我因为你声音难听给你不好的角色
But won't your mom just march down here and yell at me
你妈不会大步流星进来吼我吗
when I give you a lousy part because of your screechy voice?
我向你保证
I give you my word,
今年不会有贝弗莉·金伯格出现
this year there will be no Beverly Goldberg.
我来只是因为答应了我爸会参加试镜
I'm only here 'cause I promised my dad I'd audition,
所以随便给我几句台词我就走
so just throw me a few lines and I'll be on my way.
我们说定了
You got yourself a deal.
我就这样孵化了
And so I hatched my plan
在《小提琴手》蒙混过关的计划
to half-ass my way through "Fiddler."
老兄 我演雷泽·沃夫
Dude, I got Lazar Wolf,
镇上的英俊猛♥男♥
the handsome town stud.
金戴夫喜欢这种刻板选角
That's typecasting Dave Kim likes.
我是治安官
I'm the constable.
六句台词 不用唱歌♥
Six lines, no songs,
到幕间休息就没戏份了 梦想中的角色
done by intermission. Dream role.
闪开 闪开你这小身板
Move. Move your tiny bodies.
快点
Let's go.
爸 你怎么来了
Dad? What are you doing here?
今天是我们的大日子
Today's our big day!
我想看到我们的名字在花名册第一行
I wanted to see our name at the top of the roster.
其实更接近最后一行
It's more near the bottom,
不过角色戏份还是很重的
but it's still a very meaty part --
是治安官
the constable.
什么 我们除了泰维亚都不接受
What? We wanted Tevye or nothing.
角色给马特·夏耐基了
Well... Matt Schernecke got it.
那个小呆瓜是泰维亚
That scrub is Tevye?
他声音颤巍巍也没有台风
He's got a warbly voice and no stage presence.
你说什么
What's that?
-恭喜你 孩子 -加油 马特
- Mazel Tov, kid. - Way to go, Matt.
好的
Oh, okay.
别担心 冠军
Don't worry, champ.
我拼死也会帮你得到这个角色
I'll get you that part if it's the last thing I do.
不
No!
马特·夏耐基只是个拥有善良灵魂的男生
Matt Schernecke is just a boy with a kind spirit!
不准你对他做这种事
You do not do anything of the sort.
你向我保证 先生
I -- Y-you promise to me, sir.
比赛的百分之九十五都是心理游戏
95% of this game is mental.
我们要扰乱夏耐基的心神 让他崩溃
We're gonna go into Schernecke's head and make him crack.
你只管记住台词就好
You just learn the lines.
我去搞定夏耐基
Me, I'll take care of Schernecke.
那天 我爸不是唯一耍起小把戏的人
That day, my dad wasn't the only one with a card up his sleeve.
"高怕"
"Torkulent"?
就是很高兴又有点害怕的意思
It means delighted and a little scared.
"之退"
"Flimjam"?
就是沿之字形倒♥退♥着跑
To run backwards in a zig-zag pattern.
这些SAT词汇我一个也不知道
Man, I didn't know any of these SAT words.
能拥有你我真幸运
I'm so lucky I have you.
的确幸运 我是个大好人
You really are. I'm a great person.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
-妈 -我很抱歉 杰夫瑞
- Mom! - I'm sorry, Geoffrey.
作为一名长舌妇 我必须告诉你
As a yenta, I have to tell you,
她是想阻止你去洛杉矶加州大
she is trying to keep you from going to UCLA.
拜托 爱丽卡永远不会做那种事的
C'mon, Erica would never do that.
你要相信谁 你可爱的女朋友
Who you gonna believe? Your adoring girlfriend
还是这个粘人戴金发头盔的内疚绑♥架♥怪物
or this needy blond-helmeted guilt monster?
显然要信你
You, obviously.
我们的爱建立在坚不可摧的信任之上
Our love is built on an unbreakable trust
我无比珍视...
that I cherish more than --
该死的 是我
Damn it, it's me!
我是坏人
I'm a terrible person,
你该全速之退弃我而去
and you should just flimjam away from me as fast as you can.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的女朋友居然想搞砸我的未来
My girlfriend would actually tank my future
只为了和我在一起
just to be with me?
你是如此爱我 我也爱你
You love me so much, and I love you, too!
没想到会是这种发展
Did not see that coming.
老天 你要是能和我一起来加州
Oh, man, I'd give anything for you
让我做什么都行
to come with me to California!
等等 我为什么不能去
Wait, why can't I?
洛杉矶是音乐产业的中心
LA is the center of the music business.
他们有看起来像唱片的建筑
They have a building that looks like records.
你不能和我一起去是因为
Well, you can't come with me because...
妈
Mom.
你说过你变了 对吗
You said you've changed, right?
我最近的确说过 是的
Well, I have said that recently, yes.
证明的时候到了
Then this is it.
我请求你在这件事上支持我
I'm asking for your support on this,
假如你真的变了
and if you really have changed,
那唯一的回答就是"我同意"
then there's no answer but yes.
我同意
It's a yes.
什么
What?
-你说啥 -我听不清
- What is that? - I'm lost.
你同意了吗
Was that yes?
我同意
Yes.
我觉得这次我听到了 她同意了
I think I heard it that time. She said yes!
你瞧 我同意 我 我变了
See? Yes, I have-I have changed.
我的改变如此之大 不过
I have changed so, so much, but, uh --
老爷子
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表