剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Geoff, I did it! I got in!
太好了
?Yes!
等等 你什么时候申请的宾州大
Wait, when did you apply to Penn?
是啊
Yeah.
问题太多了 怎么会 为什么
So many questions. How? Why?
不 什么时候的事 还有 不
No. And when? Also no!
小花生 你做到了
Peanut, you did it!
怎么会发生这种事
How is this even happening?
这一年过得很艰难
Well, it was a hard year,
当我的乐队带给我的压力超过快乐
and once my band was causing me more stress than joy,
杰夫让我意识到我真的需要一个方向
Geoff made me realize that I really needed some direction.
我不过是准备好她的成绩单
All I did was get her transcripts,
帮她填好申请书
fill out the applications,
把我的成年礼礼券兑现 帮她交费
and then cash in my Bar Mitzvah bonds to cover the fees.
我一直都很喜欢这孩子
I always liked this kid.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
爸 快看
Dad, check it out.
这周末有入学参观活动
This weekend, there's an orientation event
就在栗树山这幢时髦的大宅里
at this swanky-ass house in Chestnut Hill.
那是我的时髦入学参观活动
That's my swanky-ass orientation event.
真不错 伙计
Yeah, that's great, pal,
可爱丽卡的消息是最好的 最好的
but this Erica news is the best. The best!
这是我的特殊时刻 被她偷走了
This is my special moment, and she stole it!
又一次 老二吃亏了
Once again, the middle child gets screwed.
我要求你叫我小花生
I demand you call me peanut
抱着我转圈 该死的
and twirl me, damn it!
别碰我的身体
Don't touch my body.
绝对不行 我的后背
Absolutely not! Ah, my back!
我们走 宝贝
Let's roll, boopie.
这么说都结束了吗 搞定了吗
So, that's the end of that? We good?
都搞定了
We're great.
看看这些印着我们脸蛋的东西
Just look at all the stuff our faces are on!
马克杯 钥匙链 门垫
Mugs, keychain, welcome mat,
毯子 车坐垫
blankie, car seat cover,
围嘴
baby bib,
沙滩巾
beach towel!
我为什么要用印着咱俩的毛巾
Why would I want a towel of us?
这样当你在海边或洗完澡时
Uh, so when you're at the beach or getting out of the shower,
就能记起谁最爱你了
you can remember who loves you most?
我还以为会是很奇怪的理由
And here I thought it was weird.
没关系 我去看《风云际会》了
Doesn't matter, I'm off to go see "Willow."
-回见 -不准"回见"
- Ta! - ?No "ta"!
我定了位置吃早午餐
I made us reservations for brunch
还有弗拉明戈舞蹈课
and Flamenco lessons
还有情侣足疗
and a couple's foot soak.
尽管那些听起来都很好玩 也很恶心
While that all sounds fun and also gross,
你保证过我可以去看《风云际会》的
you promised I could go see "Willow."
我没保证过《风云际会》
I didn't promise "Willow."
你想看《风云际会》 但我们都知道
You want "Willow," but I think we both know
今天不会有任何《风云际会》发生
there will be no "Willows" of any kind today.
你不明白
You don't understand.
《风云际会》是我们这代最重要的电影
"Willow" is the most important movie in a generation.
而我是我们这代最重要的老妈
And I'm the most important mom in a generation!
老妈胜过《风云际会》
Mom trumps "Willow."
才没有
It really doesn't!
30年后 人们会谈论
In 30 years, people will talk about
《风云际会》三部曲改变了他们的人生
how the "Willow" trilogy changed their lives.
不 不准你看《风云际会》 我说真的
No! No "Willow" for you, I mean it!
我一年只有一个母亲节 我不会让出去
I get one Mother's Day a year and I'm taking it.
我几乎对你好了一个早上
This is what I get for being nice to you
就换来这个下场
almost the whole morning?
那好 我决定了
Okay! That's it!
永远不准你看《风云际会》
No "Willow" for you ever!
你不能让我一辈子不看《风云际会》
You can't just forbid me from "Willow" for the rest of my life!
我已经做了
I just did.
我恨你
I hate you!
我知道了
I see.
那好
Okay, then.
去吧 好好看电影去
Go. Enjoy your movie.
谢谢
Thank you!
这些不合身 我要退款
These don't fit. I need a refund.
于是我在母亲节甩掉我妈
And so I ditched my mom on Mother's Day
去看了《风云际会》
to see "Willow."
等看完后
And when it was over...
我看过《风云际会》了
I had seen "Willow."
-《风云际会》 -《风云际会》
- "Willow"! - "Willow"!
还有方·基默
And Val Kilmer!
这电影是方·基默主演的
Val Kilmer was totally in the movie!
是他主演的 不是吗
He was, wasn't he?
伙计
Aw, man.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
我为了《风云际会》跟我妈大吵了一架
I kind of went to the mat on this "Willow" thing with my mom.
-怎么会 -她说
- ?How so? - Well, she said,
"不准看《风云际会》"
"No 'Willow'."
然后我变得很情绪化
And then I got very emotional,
因为《风云际会》
cause, you know, "Willow."
于是我说"要看《风云际会》"
So I said, "Yes 'Willow',"
然后她又说了一次"不准看《风云际会》"
and then she said, "No 'Willow'," again,
然后我说我恨她
and then I said I hate her.
你在母亲节告诉你妈你恨她
You told your mom you hate her on Mother's Day!?
我犯错了 金戴夫
Mistakes were made, Dave Kim!
可是为了《风云际会》
But for "Willow"?
当时我还不知道《风云际会》是这德行
I didn't know "Willow" was "Willow" at the time.
这太过分了 老兄
That's really not cool, bro!
我知道 金戴夫
I know, Dave Kim!
你最好补偿你老妈 老兄
You better make it up to your mom, bro!
我知道 金戴夫
I know, Dave Kim.
但我觉得是《风云际会》的错
But I blame "Willow."
我叫你别碰我的身体
I told you not to touch my body.
好吧 我看出来了你很生气
Okay. I can see you're mad,
但把话说清楚
but for the record,
要是你为我流下欣喜的泪水抱起我转圈
this whole thing could have been avoided
这整件事原本是可以避免的
if you just cried tears of joy and twirled me.
去给我再拿点冰来 白♥痴♥
Just get me more ice, moron!
-你听到他的话了 杰夫 -我听到了
- You heard him, Geoff. - I did.
你为什么要因为我被宾州大入取而发疯
Dude, why are you freaking out just 'cause I got into Penn?
因为我上了大学后
'Cause college is supposed to be the place
本该终于能摆脱你可恨的阴影
where I finally break free from your hateful shadow!
我是认真的 不准你去
I mean it, you're not going.
我的入取通知书可不同意
I got a letter that says otherwise.
她爸也不同意
And a father.
安静 沙发上受伤的老爸
Quiet, broken couch dad!
哥们 宾州大有六千名学生
Dude, 6,000 kids go to Penn.
相信我 我最不想跟你一起玩
Trust me, the last person I'll be hanging with is you.
别再说得好像你会去一样
Stop talking like you're going there!
或许其他所有事你都可以第一个选
You may get first choice at everything else,
但不准你抢走我的大学
but you will not take my college!
记住我的话 这件事不行
Mark my words. This will not stand.
这 件 事 不 行
This...will... not...stand.
你知道还有什么不行了吗 白♥痴♥
You know what else won't stand, moron?
我 我的冰呢
Me! Where's my ice?!
太抱歉了 我找不到合适的袋子装
I'm so sorry! I couldn't find a proper baggy!
我就知道拥抱你是个错误
I knew that hug was a mistake.
覆抱难收了 已经抱过了
You can't take it back, it already happened.
母亲节快乐
Happy Mother's Day.
这是什么
What's this?
我知道我们之前吵了架
I know we had a little dust-up earlier,
但我只想向前看
but I just want to move on
睡觉前给我母亲献上些特别的东西
and cap off the day with a little something special for me Madre.
我很感谢 谢谢
Appreciate that. Thanks.
我很高兴我们和解了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表