剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Finally beat a bully, and yet you're nerdier than ever.
谢谢
Thank you.
要知道 我这一辈子都听她说
You know, my whole life, I've been hearing
"妈妈会搞定"
"Mama will fix it,"
而我心底其实希望她去搞定
and a part of me... wanted her to.
相信我 我真心理解你
Believe me, I really get it.
多亏了你 我终于觉得
Well, thanks to you, I finally think
让她插手我生活的日子过去了
the days of her getting involved in my relationships are over.
你麻烦大了 小伙子
You are in deep trouble, mister.
欺负这可怜的孩子 你丢不丢人
Shame on you for picking on this poor boy.
快说他 金太太
Tell him, Mrs. G.
哥们 你居然找我妈来搞定
Dude, did you go to my mom to fix it?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你恶毒的行为让我感到很渺小很无助
Your mean behavior made me feel completely small and powerless.
拜托 爱丽卡不再保护我的第一秒
Hello?! The minute Erica stopped protecting me,
你就开始那样对我
that's what you did to me!
小宝贝
Schmoopaloo.
我会搞定的
I'm gonna fix it.
你这人有很高的打♥压♥人的天赋
Look, you have a true, wonderful gift for busting balls,
但你却用来做坏事
but you use it for evil!
我只是让你自己体会了一把
All I did was show you how it feels.
但区别是我做那些事时
But the difference is I did all that stuff
我们还不是朋友
before we were friends.
你认为我们是朋友
You think we're friends?
是啊 你不认为吗
Well, yeah? Don't you?
假如我们是朋友
If we're friends,
你为什么抢走我的俱乐部
then why'd you take over my club?
哥们 那是我们的俱乐部
Dude, it was our club,
可你又不带我自己办了一个
but then you started a new one without me,
然后你毁了我的旧俱乐部
and then you destroyed my old club,
然后金戴夫偷走了我女朋友
and then Dave Kim stole my girlfriend,
然后我所有的朋友都回去练体育了
and all my friends went back to playing sports.
看来我才是恶霸
Guess I am the bully.
或许我们这算扯平了
Maybe...we just call it even?
我搞到了盗版《高地人2》
I got a bootleg of "Highlander 2."
我想或许我们能一起看
Thought maybe we could check it out.
太好了
Oh, man, yes!
准备好大失所望吧
Prepare to be majorly disappointed.
约他来玩确实管用
Play dates do work.
你是个好女儿
You're a good daughter.
还是个更好的姐姐 保护亚当那么多年
And an even better sister for protecting Adam all those years.
我爱那个小呆子
I love the little nerd.
千万别告诉他
Just don't tell him that.
归根结底 我不需要我妈的帮助
In the end, I didn't need my mom's help,
但原来我爸真的需要巴瑞的帮助
but it turns out my dad needed Barry's.
老鹰队
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!
我以为你说你们未来十年不用再见了
I thought you said you were good for another 10 years?
我那晚玩得那么开心
Well, I had such a great time the other night
我想再见他们
that I wanted to see them again.
你开心了吗
You happy?
那不意味着JTP不会像你们那样分道扬镳
Doesn't mean the JTP won't drift apart like you guys did.
不不不 你们不会
No, no, no. You guys won't
因为你们有我们从来没有的
because you have the one thing that we never had.
你
You.
你是如此在乎朋友
You care so much about your friends
你让我和我的朋友们重聚了
that you got me back together with mine.
所有人都需要你这样的朋友 白♥痴♥
Everyone needs a friend like you, moron.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
巴瑞想到了一百万种方式
Barry had come up with a million ways
来让JTP不解散
to keep the JTP together,
但 见到我爸
but, seeing my dad,
他意识到他只需要一种
he realized all he needed was one.
我给你们准备了点东西
I got you a little something.
这是什么
What is all this?
我知道规划未来一百二十年不现实
I know it's not realistic to map out the next 120 years,
但我至少能每年预留出八天
but I can at least reserve eight days a year.
听起来很可行
That...sound doable.
很好
Good.
因为我会努力做一名医生
'Cause I'm gonna work my ass off as a doctor
好让我在余生都请你们看
so I can buy five season tickets to the Eagles games
五个赛季的老鹰队球赛
for the rest of our lives.
哥们 你是认真的吗
Dude, are you serious?
永远的JTP
JTP forever.
-永远的JTP -永远的JTP
- JTP forever. - JTP forever.
安迪 你的手真小
Andy, your hand's so small.
原来JTP真的是永远的
Turns out the JTP really is forever.
直到今天 他们仍然去看老鹰队球赛
To this day, they still go to those Eagles games,
穿一样的球服
wear those same jerseys,
笑看往昔
and laugh like the old days.
这就是友情的美妙之处
That's the thing about friendship.
无论是一生的伙伴还是新结交的同盟
Whether your lifelong pals or a newly forged alliance,
归根结底 无论你面临怎样的苦斗与艰难
in the end, whatever battles and hardships you face,
你们都能共同面对
you can do it together.
此集献给现实中的高地人俱乐部
我身边的是现实中的迈奇·利维
I'm here with the real Mike Levy
和戴夫·西罗塔
and Dave Sirota.
他们自儿时起
They've been friends
就是现实中的亚当·金伯格的朋友
with the real Adam Goldberg since childhood.
这集讲的是高地人俱乐部
Now, this episode is about the Highlander Club.
是真实存在对吗
Is it real?
是的 我们高中时办过
Yes, we did this in high school.
最开始是为了好笑
It was a point of ridicule,
后来真的着了魔
and then became a point of fascination,
后来变成了大规模的全校现象
and then it became a full-fledged phenomenon.
高地人俱乐部在我们高中
The Highlander Club actually did bring people together
真的让大家聚到一起了
at our high school.
我们通过高地人俱乐部
We became friends with Corbett
跟科比特变成了朋友
through the Highlander Club.
橄榄球队队长和我们一起比剑
We had the captain of the football team all sword playing.
我特别喜欢一遍又一遍地说
I particularly liked just saying, over and over again,
"只能有一个"
"There can be only one."
高地人俱乐部最后怎么样了
What eventually happened to the Highlander Club?
高地人俱乐部被迫解散
The Highlander Club was forcibly disbanded
学校管理层下的命令
by the school administration.
不敢相信我真的加入了校俱乐部
Can't believe I'm in a actual school club.
现在你终于有内容
Yeah. Now you finally have something
可以写进大学简历了
to put pn your college resume.
大学 你搞砸了 卡拉
College? You blew it, Carla!
你会后悔选金戴夫不选我的那天
You'll rue the day you picked Dave Kim over me.
现在我可能申请大学了
I'm a potential college applicant now.
是啊
Yeah right.
金戴夫尊重我 听我说话
Dave Kim respects me, listens to me,
还躲着我
and hides from me.
因为我让他很害怕
Because I terrify him.
特别性感
It's so hot.
该死的
Damn it!
我爱她
I love her!
告诉我怎样才能进入高级大学
Tell me exactly what I got to do to get into a fancy college,
然后变成有钱的国际商人
and became a rich international man of business.
我想你得每年都去读大学
Guess you can start by going to the college for they have every year.
太麻烦了 我退出
Too much work, I'm out.
你的建议烂透了 金呆格
Your advise sucks, Goldnerd.
真希望我从没约他来玩
I wish we never had that play date.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表