剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Hello, fine purveyor of spirits.
给我九桶
I would like nine kegs
要最冰最便宜的啤酒 谢谢
of your cheapest and frothiest beer, please.
-我得看你的身份证 -我准备好了
- Gonna need to see some ID. - I was prepared for that.
这是大学新生的身份证
This is a freshman college ID.
证明了我不是街边的高中傻蛋
Which proves I'm not some high-school bozo off the street.
也证明了你未满21岁
It also proves that you're not 21.
如果我说我真的需要一桶啤酒证明自己很酷
Would it help if I told you that I really need a keg
-会有用吗 -不会
- to look cool? - It would not.
-我哭或求你会有效果吗 -还是不会
- Would it matter if I cried and/or begged? - Still a no.
求你了 我现在处境真的很糟
Please! I am in a really bad place, man!
我将从一群路人高中生那获得的认可
The validation that I'll get from some random high-school kids
是我目前唯一的生存动力了
is all that's getting me by right now!
所以求你了 我必须弄到一桶啤酒
So, please, I gotta get a keg!
我可以给你装一桶廉价的无酒精啤酒
I could just fill one up with some crappy non-alcoholic beer.
不是吧 老兄 谁会低级到那份上
Seriously, dude? No one would stoop that low.
你们好吗 派对动物们
What up, party people?!
猜猜是谁弄来了一桶真正含酒精的啤酒
Guess who got a real keg of genuine alcoholic beer?!
瞧 那个把我们烦得够呛的女生
Look, the girl that was getting on our nerves
终于做了些很酷的事
finally did something cool!
你现在真的疯过头了
Okay, you have seriously lost it!
你不能为了证明我错了
You can't bring a keg-wagon to school
就带一车啤酒来学校
just to prove me wrong!
我只证明了这些人很喜欢我
All I'm proving is these people love me
我可不是什么高四生
and I'm not in the thirteenth grade.
在水塔那举办舞会前派对
Hey, pre-party before the dance is at the water tower!
现在为我欢呼吧
Now cheer for me!
谁都动不了你 爱丽卡
Nothing can touch you, Erica!
你是不可动摇的
You're untouchable!
金伯格小姐 你惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Miss Goldberg, you are in serious trouble!
现在就去我办公室
My office right now!
我不是这的学生了 你无权命令我
Well, I no longer go here so you can't tell me what to do.
那我就以非法入侵和让未成年人饮酒的罪名
Well, I'll just have you arrested for criminal trespassing
叫警♥察♥逮捕你
and providing alcohol to minors!
求求你停下吧
Please stop.
我想我们之前经过这了
I think we've been here already.
毫无头绪的人 毫无头绪的家长
Well, clueless people, clueless parents.
好吧 够了 贝弗莉
Okay! That's it, Beverly!
你真的过线了
You have seriously crossed the line!
拜托 我不过是质疑
Please, all I did was question
你们到底该不该再生一个孩子
whether you should bring another child into this world.
还是个嬉皮士孩子
And a hippie child no less.
我们知道了
Ugh, we get it!
你讨厌嬉皮士 因为你大学时很逊
You hate hippies 'cause you were lame in college!
我打两份工供自己读完宾州大
I worked two jobs to get through Penn State.
你以为我不想跳舞 戴珠链吗
You don't think I wanted to dance and wear beads?
不 真想象不出你想要那些东西
No. Can't imagine you wanting any of that.
你根本不知道这个复杂的男人想要什么
You have no idea what this complicated man wants!
-我们该怎么办 -得把他们分开
- What do we do?! - We gotta split 'em up!
快 金伯格家的这边走
Hurry! Goldbergs...this way!
我很抱歉假如这些话听起来太严厉
And I'm sorry if this sounds harsh,
但我不信任你们这些人 说实话
but I don't trust you people, and frankly --
我不希望亚当
I'm not comfortable with Adam
再去你们的疯人院度过无人监管的时光
spending any more unsupervised time at your madhouse!
告诉你 或许我们的孩子
Tell ya what, maybe our kids
根本不该交往
shouldn't see each other at all!
-什么 -杰基·蕾妮·吉里 上车去
- What?! - Jackie Renee Geary, get to the car!
我猜是辆大众的爱情巴士
I bet it's a Volkswagen love bus.
是瑞典萨博 气死你
It's a Saab, so suck it!
我真不敢相信你们俩
I can't believe you two!
我们是你的父母
Look, we are your parents,
我们知道什么对你最好
and we know what's best for you --
可你们不知道
But you don't!
是吉里他们帮助了我 不是你们
The Gearys helped me, not you!
说实话 我希望他们是我的父母
Honestly, I wish they were my parents!
你不是真心的
You don't mean that...
我从没这么真心过
I've never meant anything more.
是死路 我还是很生气
Dead end! Still mad!
好吧 我知道这看起来很过分
Okay, I know all this looks super bad,
但这根本不是真啤酒
but this isn't even real beer!
我是个骗子 我很逊
I'm a fraud and I'm lame!
你用一桶假啤酒
So you'd fool a bunch of kids
骗孩子们 只为了看起来酷
with a fake keg just to seem cool?
你这样实在太低级了 金伯格小姐
You've sunk pret-ty low, Ms. Goldberg.
真想不到
Well, whattya know!
约翰给我们弄了桶啤酒
Johnny G scored us a keg-irino
来给教师休息室万圣节聚会助兴
for the teacher's lounge Halloween mixer!
这是...
Oh, um, this is --
你们这些人还坚称这个人
And here you guys insisted this man
不过是个死板的呆瓜
was nothing but a button-down cornball.
这下你们知道了吧
Well, shows what you all know!
不如我们打开这桶含酒精的啤酒吧 大伙
Why don't we tap this very alcoholic bad boy, people?!
格老师最会找乐子
Mr. G brought the fun.
难以置信 他们偷走了我的啤酒
Unbelievable! They just stole my keg!
现在我该怎么在高四生面前长脸
How am I supposed to impress the Seniors now?
这就是你的反应
That's your takeaway here?!
老天 你为什么要吼我
God, why are you yelling at me?
因为这已经不是丢人能形容的了
Because this is all beyond embarrassing!
不只是你丢人 我也丢人
Not just for you, but for me, too!
-特别是我 -等等 我让你丢人
- Especially for me! - Wait, I embarrass you?!
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是当初
It means there's a reason
我们约会的头三个月我不肯告诉别人
that I didn't tell anyone that we were dating
都是有原因的
for the first three months of our relationship.
你说是因为保密更性感
You said it's because secrets make it hotter?
实话是 我不告诉任何人
Well, here's the truth. I didn't tell anyone
是因为我人气很高 我最不希望
because I was popular and the last thing I wanted
别人发现我和我弟的跟屁虫在一起
was for people to see me with my brother's puppy dog friend
在他追了我十年后我终于屈服了
who followed me around for a decade until I caved!
别担心 到此结束了
Well, don't worry. That ends now.
我因为我妈破坏我和杰基感情和她闹掰后
After I disowned my mom for ruining things with Jackie,
她决定试着重新和我建立联♥系♥
she decided to try and reconnect with me
靠我最爱的东西 电影
using the thing I loved most -- movies.
亚当 你去哪了
Adam?! Where'd you go?!
*一 二 弗雷迪来抓你了*
* One, two, Freddy's coming for you *
*三 四 你最好锁好门*
* Three, four, you better lock your door *
打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi, um...
我的小宝贝走丢了
I lost my little baby.
他叫亚当 我都叫他"宝贝"
His name's Adam, goes by "Schmoo."
宝贝不在这
Schmoo's not here.
我猜你是这的工作人员
I...take it you work here.
再猜一次
Try again.
我没时间胡闹 我儿子走丢了
Yeah, I don't have time for games. I lost my son.
坏妈咪的小混♥蛋♥丢了
Bad mommy lost her little brat.
不好意思 你以为你是谁
I'm sorry, who do you think you are?
你最可怕的噩梦
Your worst nightmare.
得藏起来
Gotta hide.
搞什么
What the --
我的毛衣
my sweaters!
你品味不错 女士
You got good taste, lady.
随便吧 我不在乎我会遇到什么不幸
Whatever, I don't care what happens to me.
反正我已经身处最可怕的噩梦中了
I'm already living my worst nightmare.
我以为我表现还不错
I-I thought I was doing a -- a pretty damn good job here.
不 你的尖刀手
No, you're great with the knifey hands
和融化蜡烛般的脸很吓人 只不过
and the melting-candle face. It's just...
亚当说他希望我不是他母亲
Adam said he wished I wasn't his mother.
老天 这话太过分了
Oh, geez. That's an awful thing to say.
-我去杀了他 -不要
- I'm-a kill him. - No.
我仔细想了想 亚当这么说是我活该
The more I think about it, I deserved what Adam said.
我对杰基的父母很过分
I was terrible to Jackie's parents.
父母 谁需要父母
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表