剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
- That is so...wrong. ?- Yeah.
她乘地铁
She took the subway?
地铁
The subway!
每个人都有自己的体育英雄
Everyone has a sports hero,
我的就是罗西·鲁伊斯
and Rosie Ruiz is mine.
有争议 但好吧
Controversial, but okay.
所以在英里跑时
That's why during the mile run,
我跳上你的车
I'll jump into your car,
你可以载我到终点
and you can drive me to the finish line?
孩子 我帮不了你
Aww, kiddo. I-I can't help you.
因为作弊是不对的
'Cause cheating is wrong?
不
No!
我就指着作弊[劈腿]的快♥感♥活着了
Cheating's that rush that keeps me ticking.
我帮不了你是因为我没有驾照
I can't help you 'cause I don't have a license.
你真的要让州政♥府♥决定你不能开车吗
You're really gonna let the state tell you you can't drive?
就是规定我必须跑一千六百米的这个州
The same state that says I have to run a mile?
但你可以跑一千六百米
But you can run a mile.
而你也可以开一千六百米
And you can drive a mile.
我的确能
That I can.
去他的州政♥府♥ 我加入
Screw the state, I'm in!
就像罗西·鲁伊斯那样
Just like Rosie Ruiz,
我要在跑一千六百米时作弊
I would cheat my way out of the mile run.
我只需要一个完美的借口
All I needed was the perfect excuse.
你们先跑
You guys go ahead!
我的跑步肌肉抽筋了
I'm getting a cramp in my running muscles!
金伯格在做什么
What's Goldberg doing?
作弊 他怎么敢
Cheating! How dare he!
我也要加入
And I want in.
踩油门吧 老爷子
Punch it, Pops!
我想你的朋友们逮到我们了
I think your friends are on to us.
让我们入伙 否则就供你出去
Let us in on this or we're ratting you out.
好吧 我们一起做罗西·鲁伊斯
Fine! We'll do a group Rosie Ruiz.
-谁 -我的体育英雄 上车吧
- Who's that? - My sports hero, just get in.
我的天
My God!
你的学生们不到五分钟就跑完了
You kids broke the five-minute mark!
谁能想到我们当中竟有奥♥运♥级别的跑者
Who knew we had Olympic-level runners in our midst!
现在我们可以参加州级比赛了
Now we can take State!
你逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me with this?!
我叫你不要做罗西·鲁伊斯
I told you not to be Rosie Ruiz!
容我辩解一句 我不知道你也会在这
In my defense, I didn't know you'd be here!
你作弊了
You cheated.
你从我这就学会了这些吗
Is that the thing you learned from me?
这到底有什么重要的
Why does it even matter?
我们又不是你的明星运动员
We're not your star athletes.
二十年后你根本不会记得我们
You won't even remember us in 20 years.
是吗
Is that right?
你以为我在这所学校教体育
You think I taught at this school
是为世上像鲁本·阿马洛二世那样的孩子
for the Ruben Amaro Jrs. of this world?
鉴于他会成为大联盟选手 是的
Being that he's gonna be a major-league player, yeah?
好吧 能教他的确格外开心
Okay, fine. He's a nice perk.
但我做这份工作真正的原因
But the real reason I do this job
是帮助讨厌体育的孩子们相信自己
is to help kids who hate gym believe in themselves.
看来我没能激励你们去做任何事
Guess I inspired you to be nothing.
原来 我学罗西·鲁伊斯
Turns out, pulling a Rosie Ruiz
真心让教练失望了
was a real disappointment for Coach.
至于我家人 情况更糟心
And for my family, things were even less rosy.
我已经听不见这首歌♥了
I don't really hear the song anymore.
它已成为了我的一部分
It's become a part of me.
我的天 我对这首歌♥由爱转恨
Oh, my God! I've gone from loving the song to hating it,
可现在我有点尊敬它享受它了
but now I kinda respect and enjoy it
但同时又很畏惧它
but also fear it!
不 不要对椰林飘香投降
No, don't give into the pina colada, man!
你得抗争
You gotta fight it!
好吧 我们回家
Fine! Let's go home!
该死的 这就开车
Screw it! We'll do it!
能回家我不惜违反所有法律
I'll break all the laws to get there!
-很好 -我们走
- Good! - Let's do it!
默里 默里 那有个警♥察♥
Oh, Murray, Murray! There's a cop!
我看到警♥察♥了 或许他没看到我们
I see the cop! Maybe he hasn't seen us!
他直勾勾看着我们呢
He's looking right at us!
表现得随意点 别看他
Well, act casual! Don't look at him!
该死的 我看他了
Aw, damn it! I looked!
不 现在我们四目相对了
Oh, no, we're making direct eye contact!
驾照和行车照
License and registration.
什么
What?
关掉这首椰林飘香的歌♥ 先生
Turn off the pina-colada song, sir!
-什么 -你下车吧
- What?! - Just get out of the car.
我们现在下车
We're gonna get out of the car now
因为我们听不到你说什么
because we can't hear you!
我要给你开张罚单
I'm giving you a ticket
因为你把车开到抢修道上了
for riding in the breakdown lane.
我家人崩溃了需要抢修
Well, my family's having a breakdown.
这不算理由吗
Doesn't that count for something?
不算
It does not.
太好了
Great!
他要给我开罚单 你们开心了吗
He's writing me a ticket. Are you happy?!
-不 -我们根本不想这样 爸
- No! - ?We didn't want any of this, Dad!
是啊 他们在家里待着
Yeah, they were perfectly fine at home
在温暖的妈妈茧里待得好好的
in their warm mom cocoon!
好吧 你们想余生都郁闷着
Fine! You wanna mope around for the rest of your lives,
尽管去郁闷
mope away!
拜托 你做这些根本不是为了他们
Please, you didn't do any of this for them.
你只希望大家清清静静
All you wanted was peace and quiet
好让你能重新看电视
so you could watch TV again.
你们以为我不想念兰妮吗
You think I don't miss Lainey?
我看着那丫头长大
I watched that girl grow up.
她就像我的女儿一样
She's like a daughter to me.
但我永远不能这么说
But I can't ever say that
因为我本该是家里坚强的那个人
because I'm supposed to be the strong one for this family,
永远不允许难过的那个人
who's never allowed to feel sad.
那让我更受伤
And that makes it hurt even worse.
我爸让所有人开心的计划事与愿违
My dad's plan to cheer up the family had backfired,
现在他比所有人更难过
and now he was sadder than anyone.
别再看我了 我没事
Stop looking at me! I'm fine.
说句公平话 知道你内心也多愁善感
In all fairness, it's hard to look away
想念兰妮
knowing you're all mushy inside
很难移开视线
and missing Lainey, too.
我以为你只在老鹰队输球的时候才难过
I thought you only get sad when the Eagles lose.
没错 别提这茬了行吗
I do! Now drop it, okay?
-你想拥抱一下吗 -不想
- You want a huggy? - No!
躺在刚洗净烘干热乎乎的衣服上怎么样
How about laying on some warm laundry?
当我是猫吗 不用
What am I, a cat? No.
你想要我的蒜香面包吗
Do you want my garlic bread?
不要
No.
要
Y-yes.
但除了蒜香面包 我什么都不用
But other than garlic bread, I'm fine!
我们毫无感情地闷头吃饭吧
Let's just eat and feel nothing!
不幸的是 沉默只让所有人
Unfortunately, the silence only made everyone's mind
重新想起那首关于冰镇岛屿鸡尾酒的
wander back to an unlikely little ditty
大家都不愿意想起的歌♥
about a frozen island drink.
不
Ohh, no.
别哼 我刚忘了它
Don't! I just got it out of my head!
*假如你喜欢椰林飘香*
*If you like pina coladas*
我真的不喜欢
I really don't.
*还喜欢淋雨*
*And getting caught in the rain*
谁想被淋湿
No one wants to be wet!
*假如你不喜欢瑜伽*
*If you're not into yoga*
我什么都不喜欢
I'm not into any of this!
*假如你还有点脑子*
*If you have half a brain*
你们才只有点脑子 白♥痴♥们
You have half a brain, morons!
*假如你喜欢在午夜做♥爱♥*
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表