剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
成长过程中最棒的事
Growing up, there was nothing better
要数每学年充满魔力的最后一周
than the magical last week of school.
一切都从打造完美的同学录留言开始
It all began with crafting the perfect yearbook message.
你写了多长
How long is this?
六页 正反面
Six pages, front and back.
-你的有多长 -一句话
- How long is yours? - One sentence.
"你是我穿高领衫的种马"
"You are my turtle-necked stallion."
从没人为我写过这么棒的话
This is the greatest thing anyone's ever written me!
对高四生而言 有一样传统
For the seniors, there was the tradition
尴尬的全班合影
of the awkward class photo.
让出地方来 废物们
Clear a hole, losers.
强尼·阿特金斯终于要毕业了
Johnny Atkins is finally graduating.
你逊毙了 你是个呆子
You suck. You're a dork.
你是个宅男 我恨你
You're a nerd. I hate you.
你也逊毙了
You suck, too.
阿特金斯先生 我还以为你知道
Mr. Atkins, I thought you knew.
你挂科了五门课
You failed five classes.
你绝对不能毕业
You're definitely not graduating.
忘掉我刚才的话 大家暑假愉快
Forget what I just said. Have a great summer.
谁又能忘记戒指推销员
And who could forget the ring salesman
他严重高估了青少年对笨重珠宝的兴趣
who grossly overestimated teenage interest in bulky jewelry?
乔斯·斯汀 老兄
Joss Stinn, bro?
你能不能把我们的校名去掉
Is there any way you can take off the name of our school
换成绿宝石的"JTP"
and replace it with "JTP" in emeralds?
换成绿宝石的"JTP"
"JTP" in emeralds?
-不能 -你让我心碎
- No, there's not. - You make me sad.
-你的戒指蠢死了 -多谢你的时间
- Your rings are dumb. - Appreciate your time.
当然 还有我们学校最棒的传统
And, of course, our school's finest tradition --
高四恶作剧
the senior prank...
不 我要摔倒了
Oh, no. I'm going down!
主要是为了气疯我们校长
...which mostly just pissed off our principal.
保鲜膜 一年比一年惨
Sweet Saran Wrap! It gets worse every year!
阿马洛二世 这是你的手艺吗
Amaro Jr.! Is this your handiwork?
他居然莫名猜到了是你
He somehow knows it was you.
快跑 鲁本 快跑
Run, Ruben! Run!
我要悠闲地走开
I'll walk at a leisurely pace.
但比高四恶作剧更棒的传统
But even better than the traditional senior prank
是计划充实暑假的传统
was the tradition of planning the epic summer.
来吧 伙计们 四个朋友开着货车
C'mon, guys -- four friends in a van,
整个夏天都追随感恩而死乐队
following the Grateful Dead all summer?
会很酷的
It will be super chill.
我倒是想去
I wish.
为什么不能去
Why can't you?
我只有在JTP静锥区内才能告诉你们
I can only tell you if it's under the JTP cone of silence.
JTP静锥区
JTP cone of silence!
我这个暑假的计划是
My plan for this summer is
尽可能和亚当一起过
to spend as much time as I can with Adam.
-太美好了 老兄 -起鸡皮疙瘩了
- Beautiful, bro. - Goosebumps.
所以我在木工课上 给他做了这个
Yes, that's why I made him this...in wood shop.
或许不要给他做传统自♥制♥武器
Maybe instead of an archaic homemade weapon,
你只要告诉亚当他对你有多重要就好
you just tell Adam what he means to you.
我会用这个桨告诉他
I will tell him with the paddle.
我不确定那个桨能表达你的想法
Yeah, I'm not sure that's what the paddle is saying.
更何况上面写着"专揍书呆子"
If anything, it says "nerd basher."
是的 就是专门揍书呆子的意思
Yeah. As in for the bashing of nerds.
你们到底哪里看不懂
How are you not getting this?
至于我 我参与的传统
As for me, I was partaking in the tradition
是霸占老哥的房♥间
of taking over your big brother's room.
宝贝
Hey, Schmoo.
你在量什么
What's with the measuring?
既然巴瑞要去宾州大了
Well, now that Barry's off to Penn,
我要把他的房♥间改装成私人玩具圣殿
I'm gonna turn his room into my private toy sanctuary,
我会在这展示所有收藏手办
where I can display all my collectible action figures.
不 不行
Oh, no, you won't.
我必须这么做
I have to!
展示收藏是成年男孩玩玩具的方式
Displaying collectibles is how adult boys play with toys.
巴瑞的房♥间要保持原样
Barry's room will always stay exactly the same,
那样的话 无论何时
so that, at any moment,
我都能进来闻他的枕头套
I can come in and sniff his pillowcases
假装一切都没变
and pretend that nothing's changed.
所以基本上 变成个圣殿
So, basically, it's a shrine
支持你超级不健康的对孩子的依赖
that supports your wildly unhealthy attachment to your children?
你想改造成玩具博物馆
You want to turn this into a toy museum,
到底是谁奇怪
so who's the weird one here?
房♥间归老妈
Mom gets it.
某天 人们会花大价钱
One day, people will pay a fortune
来看美国首位饶舌医生总统的童年故居
to see where America's first doctoring rap president grew up.
他们当然会
Oh, they sure will.
真不敢相信我的宝贝高中毕业了
Oh, I can't believe my baby's done high school!
一个时代真的结束了 亚石头
It really is the end of an era, Ad Rock.
所以我必须
Which is why I have to give you
尽可能多地用护裆捂你嘴巴
as many joxygen masks as possible.
等等 什么 糟糕 不要
Wait, what?! Sweet balls, no!
我的宝贝们是如此爱彼此
Aww, my babies love each other so friggin' much.
恶心死了
Oh, terrible!
我知道 伙计 我也会很怀念这样的
I know, buddy. I'm gonna miss this, too.
金色年代 第六季第二十三集
那是一九八几年的五月八日
It was May 8th, 1980-something,
杰夫有个大消息要告诉我姐
and Geoff had a bombshell to drop on my sister.
爱丽卡 老天爷 爱丽卡
Erica, oh, sweet lord, Erica.
我刚刚得知了最糟的消息
I just got the worst news ever.
我的天 是什么
Oh, my God! What is it?!
-你家人出事了吗 -更惨
- Did something happen to your family?! - ?Worse!
我是我们毕业班上平均分最高的
I have the highest GPA in my graduating class,
我是致辞学生代表
and I'm valedictorian.
该死的 杰夫 你吓死我了
Damn it, Geoff. You scared the crap out of me.
你该害怕
You should be scared.
现在我必须写出感人的毕业致辞
I now have to write a moving graduation speech.
你知道我必须当众讲话时
Do you have any idea what happens
会发生什么吗
when I have to speak in a public forum?
知道 你会有轻微的表现焦虑
Yes, you get slight performance anxiety --
-怯场到瘫痪 -怯场到瘫痪
- Crippling stage fright. - Crippling stage fright.
我不想说这么说 但就是这样
I didn't want to say it, but that's what it is.
我知道 日程这么满还必须写致辞稿
I know, and having to write a speech on top of everything else
完全打乱了我紧凑的备忘录计划
completely implodes my jam-packed Filofax schedule.
我眼前的这是什么景象
What the hell am I looking at right now?
我的暑假 规划到每分钟
My summer broken down and planned to the minute.
哥们 你要打两份工 上五门暑期课
Dude, you have two jobs and five summer school classes
还要在亮视点做实习生
and an internship at LensCrafters.
-还不够具体吗 -过于具体了
- Not enough? - ?It's more than enough.
你连上厕所的时间都计划了
You even scheduled bathroom breaks.
周三四点整上不出来就别想上了
It's either Wednesdays at 4:00 or not at all.
哥们 你已经是学生代表了
Dude, you're already valedictorian.
-你还想要什么 -太多太多了
- What more do you want? - So much more.
这个暑假 我必须完成所有的大学核心课程
This summer, I have to complete all my college core classes
明年暑假 我有时间选择一个明智的专业
so that next year, I have time to pick a sensible major
好让我找份工作 然后娶你
so that I can get a job and then marry you
然后买♥♥幢房♥子 然后租一辆沃尔沃
and then buy a house and then lease a Volvo
然后为了孩子上大学攒钱
and then save for our kids to go to college.
别管我们孩子上大学的事了
Forget our kids' college!
你都还没上大学呢
You haven't even gone to college.
我知道 抱歉我这么紧张
I know. I'm sorry I'm so wound up.
只不过我们的未来对我来说超级重要
It's just our future is, like, super important to me.
你为什么一直抓痒
Whoa, what's with all the scratching?
不过是压力大起疹子
It's just a stress rash.
像我的消化性溃疡一样时不时发作
It comes and goes like my peptic ulcer.
有谁想吃一肚子蚂蚁上树
Who's ready to fill their tum-tums with some Ants on a Log?
这家伙不想吃
Not this guy.
他因为未来压力好大
He's so stressed about his future,
起了疹子一直抓痒
he's all itchy and rashy.
可怜的宝贝 来让我看看
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表