剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Uh, you think "Kim" Is short for "Kimothy"?
我很肯定
I'm certain of it.
你真奇怪
You're so weird.
见鬼了 小巴
Holy crap, Bar.
一个超辣的美女表白说她喜欢你
A totally hot babe just confessed she likes you.
哥们 时机太完美了
Dude, what perfect timing,
因为你终于放下兰妮了
'cause you're finally over Lainey.
彻底放下我的一生挚爱了
Totally over the love of my life.
那就去约那女生出去
Then go ask the girl out!
我喜欢她
I dig her.
我们一起参加模拟联♥合♥国♥
We do Model UN together,
她总是很火爆
and she's always fired up
大吼这个世界上的不公
and yelling about some injustice in the world.
火爆和大吼
Fired up and yelling?
她和你一样 不过是个漂亮的女生
She's just like you, but pretty and a girl.
再给爱一次机会 伙计
Take another shot at love, buddy!
没人想要你愚蠢的黄色支持
No one wants your stupid yellow support,
黄特·布莱德利
yellow Matt Bradley!
-我支持你 -抓住他
- I'm here for you! - Get him!
正当我哥还很明显没放下兰妮时
While my brother was clearly not over Lainey,
我爸正因为一些激动的新闻狂喜
my dad was over the moon with some exciting news.
贝弗 纪念日快乐
Bevy! Happy anniversary!
你还记得 尽管记错了日期和月份
Oh, you remembered, even though it's the wrong day and month.
不 不是那个纪念日
No, not that thing.
一年前的今天
One year ago today,
我们说好爱丽卡可以住在家去追梦
we agreed to let Erica live at home to follow her dreams.
一年过去了
Well, the year is up.
那姑娘得走人了
Girl's gotta go!
你居然这么兴奋地想赶走我们的宝贝女儿
Are you that excited to toss away our sweet baby girl
像扔破草坪椅似的
like some old, broken lawn chair?
没错 是时候用棍棒教育
Yes. It's time I crowbar'd
把那姑娘赶下沙发
that girl's butt off the couch
把她邮回大学
and shipped her back off to college
让她在那重新开始生活
where she can get her life back together.
相信我 激励爱丽卡的唯一方式
Trust me, the only way to motivate Erica
就是让她真正看到她有多聪明多强大
is to really show her how smart and strong she is.
妈妈能搞定
Mama's got this.
一如既往 我们溺爱过度的老妈知道
Like always, our smother knew
该如何激励爱丽卡
exactly how to motivate Erica.
答案是约翰·巴斯隆中士
What is Sergeant John Basilone?!
我们在看特里贝克
We're watching Trebek.
别管特里贝克了 你得看看这个
Forget Trebek -- there's something you need to see
这个要重要多了
that's far more important.
她让爱丽卡想起
She'd remind her of the days
当年那个头发乱糟糟 头脑过人
Erica was a frizzy-haired brainiac
潜力无限的自己
with endless potential.
我七年级时的知识竞赛 为什么
My 7th Grade Quiz Bowl? Why?
你看着就是了
Just watch.
太简单了
That's so easy.
答案很显然是马达加斯加
The answer's obviously Madagascar.
很显然
Obviously.
宝贝 好好看看这电视里
Pumpkin, take a good look at that TV
告诉我你看到了什么
and tell me what you see.
一个每天晚上想着乔伊·麦金太尔
A girl who cries herself to sleep at night
哭着入睡的女孩
thinking of Joey McIntyre.
我看到了无限潜能 自信
I see limitless potential. Confidence.
一个掌控全世界的赢家
A winner with the whole world at her fingertips.
确实 宝贝 那天我第一次为你心动
It's true, babe. That was the day I first fell for you.
那天也是我第一次意识到
And the day I realized I'm allergic
我对大多数棉织品过敏
to most types of cotton.
你是个赢家 爱丽卡
You are a winner, Erica,
再次出去闯荡获胜吧
and you just got to go out there and win again!
你知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我看了这么多年《危机抢答》
I've watched "Jeopardy!" long enough.
是时候掌管命运真正获胜了
It's time to take charge and really win.
这才是我的女儿
That's my girl.
-谢谢你永远支持我 -永远
- Thank you for always being there for me. - ?Always.
学会飞翔的唯一方式就是被推出鸟巢
The only way to learn to fly is to be pushed out of the nest
然后一路让妈妈载你到地面
and then have Mama carry you all the way down.
我的天 你妈刚才真的说服你
Oh, my God. Did your mom just convince you to --
参加《危机抢答》选拔
Try out for "Jeopardy!"?
当然了 你这可爱的小屁♥股♥
You bet your cute little tush she did!
我很肯定她指的是大学
I'm pretty sure she meant college,
但你觉得我屁♥股♥很可爱让我很开心
but I'm just psyched you think I have a cute tush.
看来小巴的生物期终考考得很好
And it looks like Bar aced his bio final!
你学科学真的很有天赋 伙计
You really have a gift for science, pal.
你的脸上还全是脏东西
You also have something all over your face.
见鬼
Oh, damn it!
为什么总发生这种事
Why does this always happen?
我的理论是你在过去一小时里
My theory is you were aggressively
一直在狠狠咬你的笔
chewing on your pen for the last hour.
谢谢你 小金
Thanks, Kim.
你记住我的名字了
You got my name right.
是啊 你上这门课多久了
Yeah. So, how long you been in this class?
一整年 我们刚考完期末考
All year. We just took our final.
是啊 真有趣
Yeah. Interesting.
说到这个 我听到凯特曼说你考得很好
Speaking of, I heard Katman say you aced yours.
所以我想当医生
It's why I want to be a doctor.
或饶舌巨星
Or a rap star.
无论做哪个我的名字都会加上"医生"
Either way, "Doctor" will be in my name.
你想做什么
What about you?
我喜欢帮助人 我喜欢小孩
Well, I love helping people. I love kids.
我说不好 或许当老师吧
So, I don't know -- maybe be a teacher.
看来这姑娘符合你的高标准 小巴
Looks like this one meets your high standards, Bar.
是啊
Yeah.
既然我今天已经丢过一次人了
Listen, since I've already embarrassed myself once today,
-你想去看电影吗 -自己去吗
- maybe you want to see a movie? - ?Alone?
我喜欢谍战影片
I love spy films,
有部新片叫《无处可逃》
and there's this new one called "No Way Out."
看来除了赴约无处可逃了
I guess there's no way out of that offer.
我们今晚见好吗
So see you tonight?
好
Yeah.
正当巴瑞准备接受爱情时
Just as Barry was about to let love in,
小金露出了本色
Kim showed her true colors.
那姑娘是黄队的
The girl is a yellow?!
小金就是个甜蜜陷阱
Kim's a honey trap.
她为了黄队
She's working for the yellow team
来让蓝队最强壮英俊的人才妥协
to compromise the blue team's strongest, most handsome asset.
你真这么想吗
You really think so?
那妹子邀请我去看谍战片
The girl invited me to a movie about spies.
这不明显就是间谍吗
How much more obvious could a spy be?!
你的理论无懈可击
That makes perfect sense.
或者小金真实诚恳 真的喜欢你
Or maybe Kim's a genuine, sincere person who really likes you!
想得美 柜子里的马特·布莱德利
Nice try, closet Matt Bradley!
我只是想说或许你不该和小金去约会
All I'm saying is maybe you don't want to go out with Kim
因为你的心里还想着兰妮
'cause your heart still beats for Lainey.
你的黄色看法在这间蓝色房♥子里不受欢迎
Your yellow opinions are not welcome in this blue house.
没有马特·布莱德利的蓝色JTP
Blue JTP minus Matt Bradley!
没有马特·布莱德利的蓝色JTP
Blue JTP minus Matt Bradley!
我恨双色运动会
I hate Color Day!
宝贝 快吃晚饭了
Boopie, it's almost dinner.
把这些收拾一下好吗
Can you clean all this up?
抱歉 我得用桌子来整理所有的申请
Sorry. I needed the space to sort out all my applications.
申请
Applications?
有人说"申请"了吗
Did someone say "Applications"?!
求你告诉我你在填申请表
Please tell me you're filling out applications!
我真的在填 这都要多谢老妈
I really am. And it's all thanks to Mom.
你的蠢主意管用 瞧你多棒
Your dumb idea worked! Look at you!
快说 默里 说"老妈搞定了"
Say the words, Murray. Say, "Mama fixed it."
你让我说什么都行
I'll say anything you want
因为我的宝贝要申请《井字游戏》
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表