剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
What's the plan here, guys?
我的手脚都没劲了
My hands and legs are fatigued!
等等 我想到了
Wait, I got it!
你们有谁看过体操动作片《体操大♥师♥》
Have any of you seen the gymnastics action movie "Gymkata"?!
你和你的电影去死吧
Screw you and your movies!
我们变成这样都怪你
That's why we're in this mess!
相信我
Trust me!
我们只要用核心力量朝彼此摇过去
We just have to swing to each other using our core strength
然后造一个人桥
and then form a human bridge to --
我错了
I was wrong!
这不是她喜欢我的那种情况
It's not a situation where she likes me!
JTP或许拒绝了巴瑞的十二年计划
The JTP may have rejected Barry's 12-decade plan,
但他不会就这样放弃
but he wouldn't let that stop him.
停下 别再打节奏了 JTP
Stop! Stop beat boxing, JTP.
我想到我们该怎样永远维持友谊了
I've figured out how we'll stay friends forever.
老天 别想新计划了
Oh, God, not another plan.
相信我 这个计划超棒
Trust me. This one is so good,
哪怕安迪那个无趣絮叨的老婆子都能接受
even Andy's future joyless nag of a wife can get behind it.
我意识到只有一种合理办法
I realize there's only one logical way to guarantee
能保证我们在长大后还常常聚会
we see each other all the time when we're all grown up.
退伍军人体育馆的自♥由♥席
Liberty Seats at Veterans Stadium.
自♥由♥啥
Liberty what?
精英会员资格
An elite ticket membership
让我们每年能看不是一场两场
giving us access to not one, not two,
而是三百场娱乐节目
but 300 nights of entertainment a year!
这些席位什么节目都有
These seats offer everything!
老鹰队 费城人队
The Eagles! Phillies!
那个你在冰上用扫帚玩的运动
That sport you play on ice with the broom!
诡异的宗教活动
Strange religious events!
本地毕业典礼
Local graduation ceremonies.
肯辛顿犬展
The Kensington Dog Show.
迈克尔·杰克逊 杰克逊·布朗
Michael Jackson, Jackson Browne,
詹姆士·布朗 詹姆斯·泰勒
James Brown, James Taylor,
还有泰勒·黛恩
and Taylor Dayne,
所有这些只要一万美元就能低价获得
all for the low price of 10 grand apiece.
一万 哥们 你疯了吗
10 grand? Dude, are you nuts?
我只有37
I have $37.
我老婆会气疯的
My wife is gonna be so pissed.
安迪 叫你老婆去死
Well, Andy, tell her to go fxxx herself.
哥们
Dude!
我们不知道高中后会发生什么
Look, we don't know what's gonna happen after high school,
但那不意味着我们会停止做朋友
but that doesn't mean we're gonna stop being friends.
你们不懂
You guys don't get it!
我爸也有自己的JTP
My dad had his own JTP,
现在假如他们走运
and now, if they're lucky,
他们每十年才见一次面
they only see each other every 10 years!
小巴 他们不见面
Bar, just because they don't see each other,
不代表我们也不会见
doesn't mean we won't.
可他们的兄弟团和我们的一样
But their group was just like ours.
首先 他们也有五个人
First off, there's five of them.
那和我们一样
Whoa, that is just like us.
他们自称小丑们
They called themselves The Jokers.
JTP也是J开头
JTP also starts with a J!
他们每个人都有基于现实的外号♥
Each of them had nicknames based in truth!
其中一个叫高杰克 因为他很高
One of 'em was called Tall Jake 'cause he was tall.
我叫裸罗伯因为我总裸着
I'm Naked Rob and I like to get naked!
没有其他相似之处了
And the similarities stop there.
我们得去买♥♥自♥由♥席
We got to get the Liberty Seats!
我五分钟前还很反对
I was so against this five minutes ago,
但现在这是我最想要的东西
but now I've never wanted anything more!
大伙 我或许有个更好的主意
Guys, I might have a better idea
不用我们花上万美元
that won't cost us thousands of dollars
和大把时间
and hours of our lives.
那不可能是真的
That can't be true.
所有人无视马特·布莱德利
Everyone ignore Matt Bradley
把钱包里所有钱倒在我手上
and empty your wallets into my hands.
好
Yep.
我们只是害怕会像你♥爸♥的朋友那样
We're just freaked out we're gonna drift apart
渐行渐远
like your dad and his friends.
但假如我们让他们重聚呢
But what if we got them back together?
说得没错
That's true.
假如巴瑞让人极其难以忍♥受的父亲
If Barry's extremely off-putting father
能有一生的朋友
can have lifelong friends,
那我们也肯定能
then we for sure will, too.
这个不可信的逻辑居然让人很安心
This paper-thin logic is oddly comforting!
马特·布莱德利第一次想到了好主意
Wow, Matt Bradley just had his first good idea.
-姑且说声谢谢 -永远的JTP
- Thanks maybe. - ?JTP forever!
永远的JTP
JTP forever!
正当JTP去实施计划时
As the JTP set off with a plan,
我妈约强尼来玩的计划弄巧成拙
my mom's plan for a play date had majorly backfired.
我的宝贝回来了
There's my Schmoo.
来跟奶酪芹菜
Ant on a log coming your way.
留着你的芹菜吧 女人
Save your logs, lady!
我有事情要跟你理论
I've got a bone to pick with you!
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
约他来玩弄巧成拙
Play date backfired,
现在事情糟糕了十倍
and now it's 10 times worse?
没错
Yes! ?
多亏了强尼
Thanks to Johnny,
学校里一群年纪更大更酷的孩子
a bunch of cool older dudes in school
联合组成了小队揍宅男
have united to form a nerd hit squad.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
交给妈妈搞定吧
Just let Mama fix it.
我会邀请强尼和所有人过来
I'll invite Johnny and the whole gang over
约大家一起来玩
for a big group play date.
约大家一起来玩
Group play date?
这个疯女人必须被制止
The crazy lady had to be stopped.
我不得不离开强尼的高地人俱乐部
I had no choice but to leave Johnny's Highlander Club
组织自己的
and start my own.
克罗斯比老师 你有时间吗
Hey, Mr. Crosby, you got a sec?
-没有 -很好
- Nope. - ?Good.
有您的准许 我们想开办一个新的
With your permission, we'd like to start a new,
更温和的高地人俱乐部
second, more gentle Highlander Club.
不准
No.
什么 为什么不准
What? Why not?
因为只能有一个
Because there can be only one!
高地人俱乐部
Highlander Club.
或许能有两个
M-Maybe there can be two?
哥们 你要开办自己的俱乐部
Dude! You're starting your own club
这电影还是我推荐给你的
based on the movie I introduced you to?
我不会容忍♥这种背叛
This betrayal will not stand!
我的高地人俱乐部挑战你的进行决斗
My Highlander Club challenges yours to a battle!
我们没有俱乐部
We have no club!
克罗斯比老师特别说了只能有一个
Mr. Crosby specifically said there can be only one!
事实上 这个挑战说得通
Actually, this challenge makes sense.
就像就像康纳·麦克劳德
Like the epic conflict between Connor MacLeod
和可怕但被误解的库尔根间的史诗级冲突
and the fearsome but misunderstood Kurgan,
你们都必须为"奖励"而战
you must both fight for "the prize."
你们只能在暗影中战斗
You will fight only in the shadows,
永远不能在木工房♥战斗
never in woodshop!
将这里看作圣地
Consider this holy ground
因为我不想让你们碰我的东西
because I don't want you touching my stuff.
假如有剑碰到你的脖子或下颌 你就出局
If a sword touches your neck or your lower head, you are out.
活到最后的人
The last one standing
获得带领他的高地人俱乐部的权力
earns the right to lead his own Highlander Club.
或许可以有两个
Or, maybe there can be two?
不 只能有一个
Nope, there can be only one!
高地人俱乐部
Highlander Club.
走廊见 呆子们
See you in the hallways, dorks.
就这样 我们要为俱乐部一争高下
With that, the future of the club was up for grabs,
而巴瑞要让老爸和他过去的挚友重聚
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表