剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I am super angry,
不过 我也从没这么骄傲过
but, also, I've never been more proud.
正当巴瑞实现我们老爸的梦想时
As Barry was making our dad's dreams come true,
爱丽卡正准备献给我妈她最美好的幻想
Erica was ready to give our mom her greatest fantasy.
看看谁来了 我最喜欢的闺伴
Hey, look who it is -- my favorite gal pal.
你刚刚说了 再说一遍
You just said it. Say it again.
说"闺伴"
Say "gal pal."
不说 我不过我的确想谢谢你
No, but I did want to thank you
居然真的尊重我
for actually showing me respect
给我我所需要的空间
and giving me the space I needed.
没想到把你当大人看会感觉这么好
Well, who knew treating you like an adult would feel so good?
记住我的话
Mark my words --
我永远不会再闯进你的生活了
I will never butt into your life ever again.
这些的确是我一直梦想听到的话
Those truly are words I've always dreamt of hearing,
这让我接下来的话更难说出口了
which makes this next part especially hard to say,
但我需要你来唱卡拉OK
but I need you to come to karaoke
还要带上所有朋友
and bring all your friends.
-啥玩意 -我知道这很让人糊涂
- Wha-dah-wha? - I know it's really confusing,
但我想让你来唱卡拉OK
but I want you to come to karaoke,
你想留多久都行
and you can stay as long as you want.
女儿想啊 我啊
Daughter want time? Me-me?
我需要你重启一下大脑
Okay, I'm gonna need you to reboot your brain,
因为有几项基本规定 明白吗
because there will be a few ground rules here, understood?
拜托啊 搞啥啊
Ah-kuh-mon-man. Whatta wat?!
大致来说 不要露出本色让我丢人
The general idea is you don't embarrass me by being you.
那意味着不要对我老板长篇大论
So that means no haranguing my boss
或抱怨服务不好
or complaining about the service
或把菜品退回去或用过期优♥惠♥券
or sending back food or using expired coupons,
还有看在老天份上 不准跳老妈舞
and for God's sake, no mom dancing.
什么叫老妈舞
What's mom dancing?
来 跳两下
Go on. Bust a move.
就是这个 不准这样
Yeah, that. None of that.
另外 母女二重唱永远不会发生
Also, there will be no mother/daughter duets ever.
贾德母女二重唱可不这么想 不过好吧
Oh, well, tell that to the Judds, but fine.
我把话说清楚 完全不准唱歌♥
To clarify, there's no singing at all,
因为你会用你很逊的老妈歌♥毁掉气氛
because you'll just destroy the vibe with your lame mom songs.
老妈歌♥又是什么
And what are mom songs?
任何贝蒂 芭芭拉
Anything by Bette, Babs,
海滩男孩或巴瑞·曼尼洛的歌♥
The Beach Boys, or Barry Manilow.
不准唱嘟喔普 比波普 电力流行
No doo-wop, no bebop, no power-pop,
还有 这样吧 什么歌♥都别唱了
and -- you know what? -- just no songs at all.
不准唱歌♥ 明白
No singing. Got it.
唯一重要的是
All that matters here
我同意不掺和你的生活
is I agreed to stay out of your life,
但事实是你希望我去掺和
but the truth is you want me in it.
我已经认识到这是个巨大的错误了
I already recognize that this is a huge mistake.
在愚蠢地花光他们的储备金后
After stupidly spending their nest egg,
巴瑞在"与老爸教授一起节俭学院"入学了
Barry enrolled in the School of the Thrifty with Professor Dad.
好 这个单子上
Okay. Here's a list of
是所有关于省钱你要知道的事
everything you need to know to save a buck.
作为额外激励
And, as an extra incentive,
你在这个家里每省下的一美元
for every dollar you save in this house,
我就存到你的储备金里
I put it right in your nest egg.
-赞 我要成为省钱大亨了 -好
- Yes! I'm gonna be a savings tycoon. - Okay.
第一样会让你钱包空空的东西 空调
Well, number-one drain on your wallet -- air conditioning.
-真的吗 从什么时候起 -我的天
- Really? Since when? - Oh, my God!
所以我才总吼别动恒温器
That's why I'm always screaming about the thermostat.
-是吗 -我就没干过别的
- You do? - That's all I do!
我真心从没听你说过
I've honestly never heard you say anything
任何关于恒温器的事
about the thermostat, ever.
你知道没人能碰那个恒温器
You know no one touches that thermostat.
别碰那个破恒温器
Don't touch the damn thermostat.
恒温器
Thermostat.
你们这些家伙从不听人说话
You people really don't listen.
-但我现在姑且听了几句 -很好
- But I'm almost listening now. - Good.
因为下一项是大花销 电费
Because this next one's a biggie -- electricity.
不准再用冠冕堂皇的微波炉
No more highfalutin microwave.
可是用烤箱热披萨
But heating up a pizza in the oven
要痛苦地多等六分钟
takes six more agonizing minutes.
你想慢一点吃上披萨
Would you rather have a slow pizza
-还是有钱买♥♥更多披萨 -等一下
- or money for more pizza? - Hold on.
你的意思是假如我省钱 我会有更多钱
Are you saying if I save money, I'll have more of it?
这似乎是显而易见的事 但没错
It seems obvious, but...yes.
好 下一项 永远要省水
Okay, next, always save water.
等等 水不是上帝造的 免费吗
Wait, isn't water free 'cause God makes it?
不是 傻蛋
No, dumb-dumb.
水费单要花好多钱
A water bill can cost a fortune.
所以习惯洗冷水澡
So get used to cold showers,
干刷牙
dry-brushing your teeth,
只在紧急情况才冲厕所
and only flushing in emergencies.
怎么才能知道是紧急情况
How do you know if it's an emergency?
你会知道的
Oh, you'll know.
就这样
So, just like that,
巴瑞开始学做节俭的默里
Barry took to being a frugal Murray.
他可不是开玩笑的
And he was not kidding around.
我在玩游戏呢
Hey, I was playing a game!
看本书吧你
Read a book.
无人幸免
No one was spared.
不准接水
No sinks.
水是要花钱的
Water costs money.
可我得吃药
But I'm gotta take a pill.
干咽下去吧 老人家
Choke it down dry, old man.
这个家里人人都要省钱
We're all about savings in this house.
谁也不准碰恒温器
No one touch the thermostat!
现在是秋天 和夏天差不多
It's fall, which means it's basically summer.
我终于尝到做父亲的滋味了
Finally, I know what it's like to be a father.
在巴瑞变成我老爸时
While Barry was becoming my dad,
我妈正试图做一个好闺伴
my mom was trying to be a good gal pal.
陌生的新顾客你们好
Hi, strange newcomers.
我叫爱丽卡 是你们的服务员
I'm Erica, your waitress.
很高兴认识你 陌生人爱丽卡
So nice to meet you, Stranger Erica.
给你们一份鸡翅让你们有事做
Here's an order of wings to keep you busy
还有你们不能点的歌♥单
and a list of songs that you won't be performing.
不知你是否刚好一改臭屁的态度
By chance, would you reconsider your poopy-pants stance
愿意唱母女二重唱
on mother/daughter duets?
初次见面的陌生人问这个真奇怪
Odd question from someone I just met,
但死也不可能
but not a chance in hell.
那我们其余的人呢
What about the rest of us?
礼貌地拒绝 陌生人的朋友
Yeah, that's a polite pass, Stranger's friend.
因为你们唱的话我妈也会唱
Um, because if you sing, then my mom will sing.
-非常准确 -百分之百
- So true. - 100%.
不过你们可以随意观看唱歌♥的人
But you are free to look at the people who are singing
并希望那是自己
and wish it was you.
玩得开心点
Enjoy.
-这可真没意思 -不 有意思
- Well, this sucks. - No, it's fun.
我们都只是来做闺伴的 包括爱丽卡
We're all just here being gal pals, including Erica.
我们吃鸡翅吧
Now, let's just enjoy our chicken wings.
冰凉的 得退回去
Which are ice cold and need to be sent back.
不不不
No, no, no.
必须克制丢人的冲动
Must resist being embarrassing.
女士们
Hello, ladies.
我看到你们还没点歌♥
I see you haven't signed up.
我想确保我们选首有趣的
Want to make sure we pick a fun one.
我们很想唱 但不行
Well, we'd love to, but we can't.
别这样 没人会笑话你们
Oh, come on. No judgment here.
我帮你们点首歌♥
Let me put you down for a song.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我说我们不能唱 是指有人不准我们唱
When we can't sing, we mean we're not allowed.
谁告诉你们的
Who told you that?
-没谁 -不是我们的服务员
- No one. - It wasn't our waitress.
-是你们的服务员 -不 没关系的
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表