剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
That's how I chipped my tooth.
-魔法般的时光 -嫉妒死我了
- It was a magical time. - So jealous.
-那我周六晚上去接你好吗 -周六
- So, I'll pick you up Saturday night? - Saturday?
糟糕 卡拉和我已经约好了
Oh, man, Carla and I already have plans
去看她男朋友飙车
to watch her boyfriend drag-race.
市集嘉年华有手工摊子和浇糖苹果
The Bazaar-nival's got a crafting booth and candy apples.
倒不是我想和他们比
Not that it's a competition.
那我取消和卡拉的约会
I'll just... cancel my plans with Carla.
-不 别取消 -你确定你不想来吗
- No, don't do that. - Are you sure you don't want to come?
我已经买♥♥票了 没关系 你去吧
I already have my ticket. It's okay. You should go.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
杰基怎么能不去市集嘉年华
How could Jackie pass on the Bazaar-nival?
这可是市集嘉年华
It's the Bazaar-nival!
老兄 你女友完全变成祖克了
Bro, your lady just went full Zuko on you.
-谁 -《油脂》里的丹尼·祖克
- Full wha? - You know, Danny Zuko from "Grease."
享受了几个月暑假后
After months of summer loving,
桑迪回到学校
Sandy returns to school
发现祖克完全变了
and finds Zuko totally changed.
在这个情景中 你是桑迪
In this instance, you're the Sandy.
和电影里一样 唯一能挽留你女友的办法
And like the movie, the only way to keep your girl
就是在绝对绝望之下改变你的一切
is to change everything about yourself in utter desperation.
这不是教坏小朋友吗
That's a horrible message for children!
再糟糕不过了
The worst.
不过里面的歌♥很动感
But the songs are real toe-tappers.
正当我害怕失去我的极客女友时
While I was dreading losing my geeky girlfriend,
兰妮很怕她未来会变成巴瑞的老妈
Lainey dreaded her future as Barry's mom.
真不敢相信你妈♥逼♥我收下了盒子
I can't believe your mom forced me to take the box!
她竟敢这样
The nerve!
你还是发表演讲纪念那一刻了对吗
Well, did you at least give a speech to honor the big moment?
冷静点 杰夫
Calm down, Geoff.
兰妮会把那个蠢盒子借给你
Lainey will lend you the dumb box
这样你也能为我做饭烘焙了
so that you can cook and bake for me, too.
不 你妈把盒子给她了 不是我
No! Your mom gave it to her, not me.
我就给你做商店买♥♥的预拌饼干粉
I'll just make you store-bought cookies from a mix,
就像街上随便哪个傻♥逼♥一样
like some stupid fxxx face off the street!
行了 我们懂
Okay, we get it!
很显然 你想当爱丽卡的妈
Clearly, you wanna be Erica's mom,
但我不会走上那条路
but I'm not going down that way.
你不必道歉
You apologize for nothing!
看着我狂野愤怒的双眼
Look in my wild, angry eyes.
我最不想要的就是让你成为我妈
The last thing I want is for you to be my mom.
-你真心的吗 -不能更真了 宝贝
- You mean it? - More than anything, baby!
我从未像此刻这样为我们的未来激动
I've never been more excited about our future together.
这就是我现在的生活了
This is my life now.
逊毙了
And it sucks.
可你刚刚告诉兰妮你不在乎她做不做饭
But you just told Lainey you didn't care if she cooked or not.
老兄 我当然在乎
Dude, of course I care.
晚餐是我唯一能做自己的时候
Dinner's the only time of day I can be me!
我喜欢跑回家 看到那层热乎的芝士
I love racing home to a warm blanket of Parm.
那就是我家人展现爱的方式
That's how our family expresses love --
通过融化的芝士
through melted cheese.
见鬼 我想让爱丽卡也体验那份芝士爱
Damn it, I want Erica to experience that cheese love, too!
你得让我看一眼那个盒子
You gotta get me a peek at that box.
等等 或许有个办法能让我们都达到目的
Wait. Maybe there's a way we can both get what we want.
尽管说 我入伙
Name it. I'm in.
拿着 是你的了
Take it. It's yours.
等等 你要把盒子给我
Wait. You're giving me the box?
可这是你妈给兰妮的
But your mom handed it off to Lainey.
没错 年轻的杰夫瑞
Indeed she did, young Geoffrey.
当兰妮意识到盒子不见了
And when Lainey realizes the box is gone,
她会感到十分内疚
she'll feel so guilty,
她会让我妈教她所有食谱
she'll let my mom teach her all the recipes.
所以你想让兰妮做你妈
So you do want Lainey to be your mom.
太恶心了
Gross!
但没错 我想让我妻子变成我妈
But for sure, yes. I want my wife to be my mom.
太怪异了 不过我懂
That's weird... but I get it!
我想成为我女朋友的妈
I want to be my girlfriend's mom!
哥们 你是这世上
Dude, there's no one I'd rather have
我最希望成为我姐的妈的人
be a mom to my sister than you.
先生 成为你大舅子兼岳母是我的荣耀
Sir, it would be an honor to be your mother/brother-in-law.
有我的美貌与智慧 我们不会失败的
With my looks and my brains, we can't fail!
-金属不能放到微波炉里 -知道了
- You can't put metal in the microwave. - Got it.
正当巴瑞的计划冒出火花时
As Barry's plan sparked to life,
我去找了我的爱情宗师
I went to my love guru,
他能帮我找回和杰基之间的火花
who could help me find the spark with Jackie.
老爷子 情场救急
Pops, I have a romantic emergency,
我需要你独家专利的恋爱建议
and I need some of your patented love advice.
我在这坐一整天就是为了这个
That's exactly why I sit here all day.
杰基放暑假回来
Jackie came back from summer break,
现在变成了边缘化的纽约女孩
and now she's all New York-ish and fringy.
金戴夫说假如我不改变 我们就玩完了
Dave Kim says if I don't change, we're done.
金戴夫 总当搅屎棍
Dave Kim -- always stirring the pot.
你得为真实的自己感到自豪
You need to be proud of who you are
永远不为任何人改变
and never change for anyone.
错了 你得改 大改特改
Wrong. You gotta change and change hard.
-你真这么想 -不 别听他的
- Ya think? - No! Don't listen to him.
他根本没加入这场对话
He's not even in this conversation.
他被报纸挡住了
He's behind the paper!
和更漂亮的女生交往你就得改
Ya gotta change when you date someone more pretty.
像我和你妈这样
Like me and your mom.
-有道理 -有什么道理
- That makes sense! - No, it doesn't!
你对他的话感兴趣只是因为
You're just intrigued because
报纸挡住他的脸让他很神秘
the paper makes him hidden and mysterious.
你肯定不敢相信我为你妈做出的改变
You wouldn't believe the things I did for that woman.
继续说下去 黑暗中的陌生人
Tell me more, dark stranger.
我去学了方块舞
I took square-dancing lessons,
我和她闺蜜吃早午餐
I brunched with her friends,
我甚至在沙滩上脱了鞋
I even took my shoes off at the beach.
而这个人至今还和我妈在一起
And the guy is still with my mom!
这就是你♥爸♥ 你又不是不认识他
It's your dad! You know who he is!
没错 然而我还是听了藏在体育版后
True, and yet I still listened to the wise voice
这个智慧之声的建议
hidden behind the sports section.
我去了南街上最酷的商店
I headed straight to the coolest store on South Street --
拉链头
Zipperhead.
在那时 想买♥♥朋克服饰只有去那
Back then, it was the one place you'd go for all your punk needs.
女士 您好
Hello, there, fine madam.
我是来买♥♥你们的反君主制垃圾的
I'm here to purchase some of your fine anti-monarchy garb.
滚吧 雅皮士
Beat it, yuppie.
回家等着看《洛城法网》吧
Go home and wait for "L.A. Law" to come on.
她知道我们看什么节目 快跑
She knows what we watch. Let's bail.
不 这太重要了
No. This is too important.
什么都帮不了你 装逼仔
Nothing can help you, poser.
我不是在装逼
I am not a poser.
说出一个冲撞乐队的成员
Name one member of The Clash.
你指《诸神之战》吗
"Of the Titans"?
有宙斯 还有那个金属机械猫头鹰
Well, there's Zeus and that metal robot owl,
还有《洛城法网》的哈利·哈姆林
and, of course, Harry Hamlin from "L.A. Law"
演珀尔修斯
plays Perseus.
你闭嘴我就帮你
Stop talking, and I'll help you.
首先得把你这蠢发型改一下
First, we gotta fix your dumb hair.
能变成艾瑞克·爱都 让我做什么都行
I'll do whatever it takes to turn into Eric Idle.
-你是想说比利·爱多尔吧 -对
- I think you mean Billy Idol. - Right!
要用多久才能变成很酷的朋克...
So, how long will it take to get cool, punky --
老天 这个味道太奇怪了
Oh, boy, it smells so weird!
这个改变对你来说会很艰难
This is not gonna be an easy process for you.
没错 我的改变全从发型开始
Yep. My change all began with my hair.
与此同时 巴瑞轻率的骗局即将展开
Meanwhile, Barry's harebrained scheme was about to unfold.
巴瑞 我们得谈谈 我有大♥麻♥烦了
Barry, we need to talk. I'm in huge trouble, dude!
幸好我就坐在这等着你来 怎么了
Good thing I was just sitting here waiting for you. What is it?
有人从我包里把你♥妈♥的♥菜谱盒偷走了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表