剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
没人能预测到这个
No one's gonna see it coming.
这是最好的结局
It's the best ending.
我才是英雄 你可以放了她
I'm the hero. You can let her go,
但必须干掉我
but I have got to die.
没人会想到那样的结局
No one is gonna expect that!
克莱尔必须死 莱恩
Claire must die, Ryan,
向你这天煞孤星命致敬
to honor your death curse
那是迄今为止
because it is by far
你身上最有趣的地方
the most interesting thing about you!
这样不行的 乔
It's not gonna work, Joe.
这太过了
It's overkill.
你会把整个故事都毁了的
You're gonna destroy the story.
这样就没人会看了
No one's gonna read that.
故事太烂
It reeks.
你根本不知道怎么写本好书
You don't even know good writing.
所以你才只能当个老师 对吧
That's why you're a teacher, right?
不会写书 才去教书
Those that can do, and those that can't teach.
看看你
Listen to you,
如此努力地想要激怒我
trying to get under my skin.
是啊 不过倒是不难
Yeah. It's not hard.
我知道所有能激怒你的关键词
See, I know all the trigger words--
二流人物 缺乏才华 东施效颦
second-rate, no-talent, wannabe...
自命不凡 紧张过度 彻底失败
Yeah. Pretentious, overwrought, flop.
你真让我觉得无聊
I'm so bored with you.
你和埃德加·爱伦·坡都让我无聊透了
I'm so bored with you and Edgar Allen Poe.
他完全是徒有虚名
What a trumped-up piece of nothing talent he was.
一个跟你一样可悲的失败者和瘾君子
Loser morphine addict just as pathetic as you.
快走
Go!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yes.
杀了他
Kill him.
去杀了他
Go kill him!
不
No!
莱恩
Ryan!
应急反应小组来了
ERT's coming the area.
有潜水队在水下搜索
We got dive teams in the water.
他们找到部分尸体残骸
They found partial remains.
克莱尔说有个叫尼尔·迈耶的人也在这里
Claire mentioned a guy Neil Meyer.
我们得确认找到的是乔的尸体
I want confirmation that's Joe's body they're finding.
正式检验结果出来才能确定
Well, we won't know until we run official tests.
法医证实齿印吻合
Coroner confirmed a dental match.
有人联络帕克的家人了吗
Anybody contact Parker's family yet?
总部联♥系♥上了她妹妹
Quantico reached out to her sister.
这边一完事我就联♥系♥她
I was gonna call once we got finished up here.
其他的信徒们呢
What about the rest of the followers?
我们拘禁了七个人
Well, we got 7 total in custody.
他死了吗 找到尸体了吗
Is he dead? Did they find the body?
是的 是尸体残骸
Yeah. What's left of him.
你得确定 你必须确定那是他
You're sure. You have to be sure it's him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
很快就会有正式的认定
We'll have official confirmation soon.
克莱尔 有你的电♥话♥
Claire, I have a call for you.
我觉得你会想接的
I think you'll want to take it.
你好
Hello?
乔伊 是妈妈
Hi, Joey. Hi. It's mommy.
乔伊在华盛顿
Joey's in D.C.
明天开始开任务报告会
The debriefing will start tomorrow.
我要带她回我家
I'm gonna take her back to my place,
我们马上就走
and we'll fly down first thing.
我派人保护你们
I'll send some men with you.
你还好吧
You ok?
不好
No.
如同小说《哥特之海》中主角的命运
Just like the main character in this novel "The Gothic Sea",
连环杀手乔·卡罗的生命
serial killer Joe Carroll's life came to an end
在今日早晨的一场大火中被终结
early this morning when he was burned to death in a fire...
好的 谢谢
Ok. Thanks.
...试图从联调局手中逃脱
...escape the FBI.
局里的线人向我们透露
Sources within the bureau tell us...
是真的吗
Is it true?
齿印和DNA初步鉴定都吻合
Dental records match, early DNA.
他死了
He's dead.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事 只是稍有点疼
Yeah. I'm just-- I'm a little sore.
我没事
I'm fine.
饿了吗
You hungry?
都快饿死了 你这里 有吃的吗
Yeah, I'm starving. Do you--do you have food?
-没有 -我就知道
- No. - No.
好吧 我去整理一下
All right. I'll get cleaned up.
十年前在温斯洛大学的校园里
...Captured Carroll on the Winslow University campus
逮捕了卡罗
10 years ago.
为刚刚转到本台的观众重复一遍
Once again, for those of you just tuning in,
乔·卡罗已被确认死亡
we have confirmed that Joe Carroll is dead.
卡罗的信徒中 很多人的身份已经暴露
We know that many of Carroll's followers have been exposed,
他的邪教组织已被瓦解
leaving his cult of killers all but dismantled.
最新的这些进展告诉我们
These recent developments leave us with the hope
乔·卡罗带来的恐慌终于即将结束
that Joe Carroll's terror has finally come to an end.
我们会持续为您报道
We will continue to bring you more on this story
本案的最新进展
as information becomes available.
我们从楼下截获了这个
We intercepted this downstairs.
该给你多少钱
What do I owe you?
我们请客
It's on us.
谢啦 伙计
Thanks, man.
你一直是属于我的篇章 莱恩
You were always my chapter, Ryan.
乔答应我做那个取你性命的人
Joe promised me I would be the one.
我闻到食物的味道了
Ok. I smell food.
克莱尔
Claire!
莱恩 不不
Ryan! No, no!
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表