剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Are you drunk? I know you're drunk,
我现在要占你便宜
and I'm taking advantage of you.
是你跟我分手的 还记得吗
You broke up with me, remember?
我知道
I know.
但我觉得分手性♥爱♥会很爽的
But I think break-up sex can be fun.
你扭着我的胳膊了
You're twisting my arm.
莫莉
Molly.
你好啊 邻居
Hey, neighbor.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不请自入了 希望你不会介意
I let myself in. I hope that's ok.
我之前听到你的消息了
I heard you earlier.
我把你的邮件都拿来了
I, um--oh, I brought your mail.
都堆成小山了
It's been piling up, so...
你还好吗
How are you?
很累
Tired.
我一直在关注新闻
Yeah, I've been, um, watching the news.
实在是太可怕了
It's just-- it's horrible.
莱恩 我真遗憾发生这样的事
Oh, Ryan. I am so sorry this is happening.
我一直都想住在纽约
I've always wanted to live in New York.
你愿意去做吗
So will you do it?
只有一个条件
On one condition.
等你要杀他的时候
When it comes time to kill him...
必须让我来动手
I get to do it.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
我知道我不该
I shouldn't I know,
但我真的很担心
but I do.
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表