剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Now Joey, who is Joe Carroll's young son,
几周前被人从老家里士满绑♥架♥
had been taken from his Richmond home several weeks ago.
鉴于乔伊的母亲克莱尔仍下落不明
The FBI is not commenting on the circumstances
联调局对救援情况未予置评
surrounding the rescue as Joey's mother Claire is still missing,
不过联调局坚信卡罗...
but the FBI does believe that Carroll...
把电视关了 亚伦
Can you turn that off, Aaron?
但目前尚无进一步详情
But there are no further details at this time.
海文波特市民被要求...
Residents of Havenport are being asked--
你竟然还掉眼泪
And you cry.
我儿子获救了
My son is safe.
我们的儿子安全了 乔
Our son is safe, Joe.
真是多亏了他妈的莱恩·哈迪
And we have Ryan bloody Hardy to thank for that.
哪位
Yeah?
不介意我进来吧
Mind if I come in?
今天晚上什么情况
What happened tonight?
爱玛 别问了
Emma, please.
没关系 你可以继续恨我
Nothing has to change. You can still hate me.
只要你没事我就放心了
I just want to make sure you're ok.
今晚出什么事了
What happened tonight?
我们活不长了
We're gonna die soon.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
乔
Joe.
我现在没空 克莱尔
Not now, Claire.
我知道你不高兴
I know you're upset.
没错 所以我正借助文字
Yes, and I am processing those feelings
排解这种情绪呢 所以...
using the therapy of words, so...
乔 有我在
Joe, I'm here.
乔
Joe!
我们做个交易吧
I want to make a deal.
你说
I'm listening.
我留下来
I'll stay.
只要你答应我一个条件 我就都听你的
I'll do--I'll do everything you ask under one condition.
不 不行
Oh. No, no.
你都不听我把话说完吗
You're not gonna hear me out?
你想叫我放弃乔伊
You want me to give up Joey.
我不想他过这样的生活
It's not the life I want for him,
我知道你也这么想
and I know it's not the life you want for him,
所以我留下来 我不跟你对着干了
so I will stay, I won't fight you,
不过只能是我们俩在一起
but it's just-- it's just gonna be you and me.
你受得了吗
You--you'd be ok with that?
迟早会的
Eventually, yes.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
你可以不相信
You don't have to.
但时间会证明一切的
Time will be the truth.
我过去爱过你 乔
I loved you once, Joe.
也许我可以努力再爱上你
Maybe I can learn to love you again.
至少给我个机会
I mean, at least-- at least let me try.
前提是我放弃乔伊
If I give up Joey.
是的
Yeah.
可你不是怕我吗
But you're scared of me.
给我点时间
Just give me some time.
住手 住手 住手 放开我
No, no! No! Get off me!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
住手 放开我 放开我
No! Get off me! Get off me! Get off me!
我想见莱恩·哈迪 有劳了
May I speak to Ryan Hardy, please?
能把这儿放大吗
Can you push in here?
稍等
Hang on.
哪位
Yeah?
你好 莱恩
Hello, Ryan.
难得啊 你好啊
Well, well. How are you?
其实不太好 莱恩
Not terribly well, actually, Ryan.
很遗憾 我很遗憾
I'm sorry--I'm sorry to say that our, uh--
我们的故事发生了意想不到的转折
our story has taken an...unexpected turn.
怎么了 听起来不妙啊 乔
What happened? You don't sound so good, Joe.
是啊 情况...
No. It's, um...
情况不妙 莱恩
It's bad, Ryan.
简直糟透了
It--it--it's really, really bad.
完全颠覆了
It--it's a complete rewrite,
可事到如今 也没办法
but if we have to, we have to.
确实很棘手 不过事已至此
You know, it's a nuisance, but there we are.
简而言之 莱恩
Suffice to say, Ryan, it, um--
我这一天够背的
it has not been a very good day.
怎么回事 克莱尔在哪儿
What happened? Where's Claire?
对了 克莱尔已经不是
Yes. It has transpired that--
我们的女主角了
that Claire is no longer our leading lady.
不再是了 她不会跟我有美好结局了
No. She will not be riding off into the sunset with me.
很不幸 克莱尔的死期到了
Sadly, it is time for Claire to die.
莱恩 有个女的找你
Hey, Ryan. There's a woman here.
她说她是卡罗的邪教成员
She says she's part of Carroll's cult.
她看了新闻 想和你谈谈
She saw the news. She wants to talk.
我没带武器
I'm not armed.
不用拿枪指着我
You don't need the guns.
我查过了 她没带武器
I checked. She's clean.
我不管 你是谁
Just the same, who are you?
梅利莎 我要自首
Melissa. I want to turn myself in.
我在新闻里看见了你
Look. I saw you on the news.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
把她带进来
Bring her back.
谢谢
Thank you.
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表