剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
因为大家都在代托纳玩得高兴呢
Because everyone's in Daytona having fun,
除了我们俩
everyone but us.
酒劲上来了
The hangover has begun.
叫你别喝酒的
Told you not to drink.
我还没有趣到不喝酒也好玩 那...
I'm not interesting enough to not drink. That's--
你没事吧
You ok?
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie?
不要
Noooo!
抱歉
Sorry.
只是跟你说一声 门外有两名警官
Just to let you know, there's two officers
有事可以找他们
outside the door if you need them.
知道了 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
克莱尔马上就下来
Claire will be right down.
乔伊
Hey, Joey.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
认识 不过上次见你 你才这么点儿
Yeah, but I haven't seen you since you were this big.
别打扰叔叔工作了
Let's let the man do his job.
马修斯教授
Professor Matthews.
-什么事 -你好
- Yes? - Hi.
我是莱恩·哈迪探员 联调局的
I'm Agent Ryan Hardy, FBI.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I speak with you?
当然
Sure.
眼睛这事我倒没听说
I didn't know about the eyes.
没对外公开
It was withheld.
试着往埃德加·爱伦·坡的方向想想
Try Edgar Allen Poe.
《泄密的心》
Um, "The Tell-Tale Heart,"
《黑猫》中都有明显的关于眼睛的寓意
"The Black Cat". Both have strong eye allegories.
眼睛是种象征
The eyes are symbolic,
能代表一个人的身份
the essence of identity.
你该找我先生谈谈
You should talk to my husband.
他对那一时期很了解
He knows a lot about that time period.
你结婚了
You're married.
是 我结婚了 哈迪探员 怎么了
Yeah. Yes, I'm married, Agent Hardy. Why?
你是想勾搭我吗
Are we flirting?
问你这话题 肯定没可能啦
With this material, no, not a chance.
你好 莱恩
Hello, Ryan.
克莱尔
Claire.
我是梅森探员 马修斯女士
I'm Agent Mason, Miss Matthews.
我知道你想和哈迪先生谈谈
I understand you wanted to speak to Mr. Hardy.
是的 不过我要单独和他谈 行吗
Yes, but I need to speak with him alone, please.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕非得如此
I'm afraid I have to insist.
让我们单独待会儿 好吗
Would you excuse us for a minute?
你的心脏怎么样了
How's your heart?
老样子
Same.
但你喝太多酒了
But you're drinking too much.
他跟你联♥系♥过吗
Have you heard from him?
是的 一周前 我收到了这个
Yeah. A week ago, this came for me.
我觉得你该看看
I thought you should see it.
他是怎么知道的
How does he know?
他不知道 他只是在猜测
He doesn't. He's guessing.
这个没必要让别人知道
No one needs to know about this.
这对我们找到他没什么帮助
It's not gonna help us find him.
现在已知有两名杀手在外
We have two killers out there now.
他有帮手
He's got help.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
乔教书多年
Joe's always teaching.
还习惯那个身份 也就难怪
It was ingrained in him, so that makes sense.
他会找个学徒
It makes sense he would find a student.
你认为他会去哪
Where do you think they would go?
会不会逃往国外
Would he leave the country?
不会 乔要的不是自♥由♥
No. Joe's not looking for his freedom.
-而是继续杀戮 -没错 而且他是专家
- He wants to keep killing. - Yeah. He's good at it.
我要找到他 克莱尔
I need to find him, Claire,
但我毫无头绪
and I don't think I know how.
抱歉 这么久没有打给你
I'm sorry I didn't call you.
有八年了吧 莱恩 我懂的
It's been 8 years, Ryan. I got the hint.
其实我明白
I mean, I know-- I know that
联调局发现我俩的关系以后
when the FBI found out about us
给你带来了不少麻烦
that was difficult for you.
不 不是这个原因
No. That's not why I didn't call.
你值得拥有更好的
You deserve more.
你该把我留在过去
I belong in your past.
我是个当回忆会比较美好的人
I work better in people's pasts, I always have.
那姑娘安全了吗
Uh, the girl safe?
最后的那个被害人
The last victim, she's--
莎拉·富勒 我们派了人保护她
Sarah Fuller. Uh, yeah, she's under protection.
她很好 现在成了一名医生
She's good. She's a doctor now.
很高兴看到她能走出阴影
I'm glad someone was able to get beyond this.
但这肯定会让乔十分不快
I'm sure that upsets Joe.
你怎么知道
Why's that?
他把自己想象成埃德加·艾伦·坡
He fancies himself Edgar Allen Poe.
这使他更有动力写作
That was the impetus for writing his novel.
坡死时留下尚未完成的手稿《灯塔》
Poe died with an unfinished manuscript, "The Lighthouse,"
而乔的小说《哥特之海》
and Joe's novel "The Gothic Sea"
似乎是想完成坡未竟的作品
was sort of his way of finishing what Poe started.
刚才你们谈了什么
What was that about in there?
是私事
It was personal.
什么叫私事
What do you mean personal?
我们得先去找莎拉·富勒
We have to get to Sarah Fuller.
她跟你说什么了
What did she tell you?
卡罗马上就要行动了
Carroll is gonna make a move.
他要对未竟之事做个了结
He wants to finish what he started.
目标就是莎拉
That would be Sarah.
这边走
It's right this way.
我是沃伦警探
I'm Detective Warren.
富勒女士一小时前已经睡下了
Miss Fuller went to bed about an hour ago.
朋茨警官在前门值班
Officer Pontz works the front door.
这又有一名警官
Another officer here.
楼上还有两人
Two men upstairs.
警官
Officers!
他们在哪
Where are they?
沃茨警官
Officer Watts.
凯利 你们在哪里
Kelly, where are you guys?
他们应该在这的
They should be here.
莎拉
Sarah?
她不见了 她去哪了
She's gone. Where is she?
-她到底在哪 -我不知道
- Where the hell is she? - I don't know!
她是怎么出去的
How did she get out of here?
有警官受伤
We got an officer down.
从外面走
Go around.
去隔壁邻居家 跟我来
Come on. Neighbors next door. Let's go.
给我电筒
Give me a light.
开灯 给我开灯
Get the lights. Get the lights!
哈迪
Hardy.
永不再会
邻居威尔·威尔森和比利·托马斯
So the neighbors Will Wilson and Billy Thomas
40分钟前开车离开了
left in their suv 40 minutes ago.
还不快去找这辆车
No one thought to search the vehicle?
没有正当理由
There was no reason to check.
她没有失踪
She wasn't missing.
威尔·威尔森在公立学校教二年级
Will Wilson teaches public school, second grade.
比利·托马斯是计算机技术人员
Billy Thomas as is a computer tech.
他是当地银行防诈骗部门的主管
He runs the Fraud Division of a regional bank.
我打赌他俩不是同性恋人
And I bet they weren't gay either.
卡罗安排他们看守她
Carroll placed them here to watch over her
直到他准备好
until he was ready.
他们已经当了三年邻居
Come on. They've been her neighbors for 3 years.
她绝不会怀疑他们
She'd never suspect them,
所以他们能轻而易举地把她带给卡罗
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表