剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗
Carroll was convicted in 2004
《杀手信徒》前情提要
谋害了14名年轻女性
for the murders of 14 young women.
罗德里克告诉过你
Has Roderick told you
我希望你为我做什么吗
what I'd like you to do for me?
他说你希望我追随莱恩·哈迪
He said you wanted me to follow Ryan Hardy.
-莫莉 -你好啊 邻居
- Molly. - Hey, neighbor.
别做傻事 克莱尔
You don't want to do that, Claire.
带我去见我儿子
Take me to my son.
下一步是什么 乔
What's next, Joe?
享受和家人的团聚
Enjoying my family.
现在 你们一家团聚了
Now that you have your family back,
我可以宣布准备开始了吗
can I tell the others we're ready to start?
现在还不行
Not just yet.
我收到货了 我能去吗
I got a delivery. Can I go?
快去快回
Make it quick.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
兵工厂
A military armory.
训练场
Training grounds.
-训练什么 -杀人啊
- For what? - Killing.
我的人正在检查这栋建筑
My men are securing the building now.
这里似乎是他们的新兵训练营
It's like they're running some kind of boot camp.
把这里搜个底朝天
I want every inch of this place processed.
联调局发现了营地
The FBI discovered the camp.
文斯引导他们过去的
Vince led them there.
那绝不可能
It's impossible.
做决定的人已经不是你了 罗德里克
You don't make decisions anymore, Roderick.
我现在在这儿了
I am here now.
乔想让你和他今晚共进晚餐
Joe would like you to join him for dinner tonight.
想见你儿子 就拿出诚意
Want to see your son? Make an effort.
请让我见见乔伊
Please let me see Joey.
演技不错 克莱尔
Good try, Claire.
这一切在我见到我儿子之前
This is going to continue to be a charade
都只是装装样子
until I see my son!
让我见我的儿子
Bring me my son!
我真的相信你会再次爱上我的
I really do believe that you will love me again.
妈妈
Mom!
天哪 乔伊 我的儿子
Oh, my god, Joey. Oh, baby.
我们要去干什么
What are we doing?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
逃走 快来
Come on. Running away.
记得吗 我们要回家
Remember? We're going home.
该死
Oh, damn it!
来 你先走
Here. You go first.
我跟着你 好吗
I'm right behind you, ok?
有什么问题吗 克莱尔
Is there a problem, Claire?
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Something I can help you with?
我们就是出来走走
Uh, we were just going for a walk.
现在有点早吧
Little early for that, don't you think?
乔伊
Joey.
你还穿着睡衣 一定冻坏了
You must be freezing. You're in your pajamas.
来吧
Come on.
我们进屋 暖和暖和怎么样
What do you say we go inside and get warmed up?
杀手信徒
有没有气短
Any shortness of breath,
视力模糊 头晕这些症状
blurred vision, dizziness?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
血压90/50
90 over 50.
太低了 莱恩
It's too low, Ryan.
有时候 我会呼吸困难
Eh, sometimes, I have trouble breathing,
就是胸口有点闷
and, you know, just a little tightening here.
你还吃乙型受体阻隔剂和地高辛吗
You still taking your beta blockers, digoxin?
对
Oh, yeah.
那你上次吃药是什么时候
And when was your last echo?
我会预约的
I'll make an appointment.
可不是嘛
Of course you will,
到时候我就不再唠叨你了
and I will stop nagging you.
真的吗
Really?
等你下次过来 我们再见
I will see you the next time you blow through town.
莫莉 我真的很感谢你能帮我
Hey. Molly, I--I really do appreciate your help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
千万保住自己的小命
Just...don't get yourself killed.
你不能就那样逃走 克莱尔
You know you can't run off like that, Claire.
让我们两个都不好做
Just makes both of us look bad.
戴上这个你只能在房♥子周围15米范围内活动
This is gonna allow you to go a good 50 feet
再走远的话警报就会响
from the house before the alarm goes off.
要是你还打算偷偷溜走
If you do decide to go AWOL again,
你可就走不到大门了
you're not gonna get back to that gate.
对 我们一直在监视 克莱尔
Yeah. We're always watching, Claire.
我知道了 来自马里兰州
Yeah. I see that, Sheriff Nelson
海文波特的纳尔逊警长
from Havenport, Maryland.
你哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
早上好 克莱尔
Morning, Claire.
我听说你和乔伊今天早上
I understand that you and Joey went
去外面散了会儿步
for a little walk this morning.
我希望你没冻着
I do hope it wasn't too cold for you.
我没事
No. It was fine.
我认为 信任是争取来的
Trust, I'm afraid, must be earned.
新泽西州 华纳县
多诺万在吗
Donovan here?
整个华盛顿总部
And the entire D.C. Office
还有缉毒署 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
along with the DEA, the NSA,
和一些身居高位的吹牛大王都来了
and a few other high-ranking blowhards.
莱恩 你知道布拉德·皮特吧
Hey, Ryan. You remember Brad Pitt.
我借用了《搏击俱乐部》的典故
That was a "Fight Club" reference.
我明白 一下就明白了
Yeah. No. I got that. Almost immediately.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我没事了
Yeah, I'm good.
只有在我走路 说话
You know, it only hurts when I walk
还有呼吸的时候会疼
or talk or breathe.
克莱尔的事我很抱歉
Sorry about Claire.
这是我所记得的罗德里克的特征
This is Roderick as well as I can remember.
身高1米78 体重175磅 金发
He's 5'10", 175 pounds, blond hair.
就是普通的白人
He's a generic white guy.
用面部识别软件搜索
Put his face through the recognition software.
尚无结果
Nothing yet.
他有方言口音
He had a regional cadence,
不是传统的南方人 可能是中西部的
no traditional southern, maybe midwest.
出身军人家庭吗
Military brat?
还有别的能解释这个军事驻地吗
Well, how else do you explain the military presence?
有人在为乔招募新人
Somebody recruited these guys for Joe.
这并非卡罗惯用的手法
This is not Carroll's M.O.
查到这地方是谁的了吗
We know who owns this place?
我们的 这里归政♥府♥所有
Us. It's government property.
这以前是个兵工厂 15年前
It's an old armory they closed 15 years ago
因污染环境而关闭
due to environmental hazards.
跟你想的一样
It's what you thought,
这是新兵训练营
a boot camp
他们在这里学习训练 过来看看这个
where they studied and trained. Come see.
我们找到了培训视频
We found training videos,
训练计划 招聘面试材料
programs, recruitment interviews.
是一个完整的民兵组织
It was a full-on militia cell.
你看这个
Look at this.
[14号♥候选人 第57天]
[14号♥候选人 第57天]
[88号♥候选人 第112天]
[50号♥候选人 第66天]
给点吃的吧 求你了
I'm hungry! Please!
典型的邪教思想灌输法
Typical cult indoctrination,
剥夺进食和睡眠权利
food and sleep deprivation.
每个人都使用的是化名
Everyone was coded with an alias,
所以难以确定身份
so IDs are tricky,
但三名已知成员可与此联♥系♥起来
but we've connected 3 known members so far.
几起爆♥炸♥案 军事训练
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表