剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
How are you gonna find him if you don't have a specific location?
我们熟悉环境 我们知道房♥子是什么样子
We know the county, we've got a description of the house,
我们会调用当地警力
we're gonna use local cops,
迫不得已就挨家挨户查找
go door to door if necessary.
我想和你一起去
I want to go with you.
你最好还是留在这里
It's better that you stay here
以防乔伊再联♥系♥你
in case Joey tries to contact you again.
直升机准备好了 我们得走了
Chopper's ready. We need to go.
我知道多年以前
I know the way I left things with us
我那样结束了关系 是我亏待了你
all those years ago, I wasn't fair to you.
-莱恩 没事的 -有太多的话
- Ryan, it's ok. - There's so much
我想对你说
that I want to say to you,
我知道现在不是时候
and I know now isn't the time.
我要把乔伊带回来
I just really need to bring Joey home,
然后咱们再谈谈
and then I want us to talk.
注意安全
Please be careful.
也许雅各布是对的
Maybe Jacob's right.
该给罗德里克打电♥话♥了
It's time to call Roderick.
我已经给他打过了
I already called Roderick,
留了个口信
left a message.
他会告诉我们该怎么做
He'll tell us what to do.
那孩子怎么样了
What's up with the kid?
和往常一样 我搞定了
I handled it like I always do.
抱一抱吗 那孩子欠教训
With a hug? That kid needs a smacking.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
他还是个孩子 他想找妈妈
He's a kid. He wants his mother.
他又不傻
He's not dumb.
他最终会发现我们在对他撒谎
I mean, he's gonna know we're lying to him eventually.
乔伊没事 雅各布怎么样
Joey's fine. How's Jacob?
他还在下面
He's still down there.
我要给他一些时间
I'm giving him some time
还有空间
and a little space.
你是负责人吗
Are you in charge?
我是奥利维亚·沃伦 我代表
I'm Olivia Warren. I represent--
我知道你是谁 沃伦小姐
I know who you are, Miss Warren.
我要和克莱尔·马修斯单独谈谈
I need to speak to Claire Matthews alone.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你会对接下来我要说的很感兴趣 马修斯小姐
You'll be very interested in what I have to say, Miss Matthews.
我看了你的新闻发布会
I saw your press conference.
那是要干什么
What was that about?
我不是为那个而来
That's not why I'm here,
但是乔的确让我给你带个口信
But Joe did ask me to deliver a message.
如果你想见乔伊 今天下午三点整
If you want to see Joey, be at the corner
去布罗德街和第26号♥大道交汇路口
of Broad and 26th Street at 3 p.m. this afternoon.
自己来 别告诉任何人
Come alone and tell no one.
我不明白 联邦调查局的人说
I don't understand. The FBI said--
联邦调查局说的都是错误的
Whatever the FBI has told you is incorrect.
按照你前夫的意思
According to your ex-husband,
你唯一能见到你儿子的方法
the only way you will see your son
就是遵从这些指示
is if you follow these instructions.
你来决定
It's your decision.
纽约州 达奇斯县警局
整个县占地825平方英里
The county is 825 squre miles totally,
但我们认为乔伊·马修斯的电♥话♥
but we believe Joey Matthews' call
是从这个集群中发射出的
came from this cluster here.
这些基站的服务范围覆盖半个县
Those cell towers serve nearly half the county.
我们需要你们帮忙缩小范围
We're gonna need your help to narrow the field.
我们要找的是一栋
We're looking for a two-story
远离马路的两层白色农舍
white farmhouse set back from the road.
我可以仔细检查 但那里大约有150栋房♥子
Look. I can double-check, but that's about 150 properties.
地形崎岖 有50英里的乡村田地
Rough terrain, 50 miles of rural farmland.
你没事吧
You ok?
你做不到 是吧
You can't do it, can you?
雅各布 雅各布 等等
Jacob! Jacob, wait!
乔伊 午饭做好啦
Joey, I have lunch!
乔伊
Joey?
乔伊
Joey!
你在哪
Hey. Where are you?
乔伊
Joey--
乔伊
Joey?
别再自责了 好吗
Try and stop beating yourself up, all right?
你能别这样吗
Will you just stop it?
怎么了 我只是像朋友一样安慰安慰你
What--what? I'm just trying to be a friend.
用这些"感人肺腑"的话吗
Really? With all this touchy-feely crap?
乔伊不见了
Joey's gone!
他不在这里
He's not in there.
你该跟他谈谈的
You were supposed to talk to him.
我谈了 他很害怕
I did! He's scared.
我去树林里找找 那里有条小路
I'm gonna check the woods. There's a trail over there.
他可能从那条路走了
Maybe he went that way.
我们兵分三路 扩大搜查范围
Ok. Let's split up. We'll cover more ground.
你还好吗
You all right?
对 我也是 再见
Yeah. Me, too. Bye-bye.
我要出去一会儿
Um, I'm gonna go out for a little while.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我被困在这小房♥子里好几天了
I've been cooped up in this house for days.
我想跟朋友出去吃顿午饭
I just want to meet a friend for lunch.
这可不是什么好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
不管怎样 我都要去
Well, regardless, I'm going.
你不能把我困在这
You can't keep me trapped here.
那我们得陪你去
I'll have to insist we accompany you.
随你们的便
Whatever you have to do.
特纳
Turner?
乔·卡罗的律师刚刚来见了马修斯太太
Yeah. Joe carroll's lawyer just showed up to see Mrs. Matthews.
我不知道她们谈了些什么
I don't know what they said to each other,
但现在马修斯女士突然想走了
but now Miss Matthews wants to leave.
说她要去吃午饭
Says she's going to lunch.
那就跟她去 别让她离开视线
Well, go with her. Don't let her out of your sight.
知道了
I'm on it.
乔·卡罗真的有一群连环杀手信徒吗
Is it true Joe Carroll has a cult of serial killers?
我们不知道具体有多少 但确实有
We don't know the extent, but yeah.
-局长 你认得这个人吗 -有点印象
- Chief, you recognize this guy? - Maybe.
艾娃 莱茵贝克镇的女孩失踪案
Ava, the missing girl case in Rhinebeck,
是这个人干的吗
could that be the guy?
我去查录像
I'll pull up the footage.
当地一位名叫梅根·利兹的女孩
Local girl named Megan Leeds went missing
在杂货店换班后失踪
after her shift at a grocery store.
我们有那晚的监控录像
We've got surveillance footage from that night.
最后看到她的人 说她和这个人在一起
Last time anyone saw her, she was with this guy.
很难看清他的脸
It's hard to see a face.
我来吧
May I?
用联调局的服务器路径查查看
I just want to route this through the FBI server.
高科技
Advanced technology.
可不是
I bet.
哈迪
Hardy.
保罗·托雷斯
Paul Torres.
那家店方圆25英里范围内大概有20家农场
Ok. There's about 20 farms matching the description
符合描述内容
within a 25-mile radius of the store,
大多数都在北边
most of them to the north.
应该从那里开始查
We should start there.
听起来可行
That sounds like a plan.
你和韦斯顿从那里开始
Yeah. You and Weston start there.
我跟洛佩兹警官组队搜南边
I'm gonna take Officer Lopez, hit the south,
尽可能扩大搜查范围
cover more ground.
亲爱的
Hon.
这小家伙要借电♥话♥
This little man needs to borrow the phone
打给他妈妈
to call his mom.
你是乔伊·马修斯吗
Are you Joey Matthews?
对 你怎么知道
Yeah. How do you know that?
你上电视了
You were on the television.
警♥察♥在找你
The police are looking for you.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表