剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗
Carroll was convicted in 2004
《杀手信徒》前情提要
谋害了14名年轻女性
for the murders of 14 young women.
分手性♥爱♥会很爽的
Breakup sex can be fun.
这位是纳尔逊警长 来自邻近的小镇
This is Sheriff Nelson of Havenport,
天堂港
neighboring town.
我们会全力协助
Whatever we can do to help.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
站住
Hey! Stop!
我们抓住了罗德里克
Ok. So we made Roderick.
邪教应该要有所行动了
I think the cult's gonna try to make a move now.
我修改了房♥地♥产♥记录
I fixed the property records
隐藏了这个地方
and hid this place,
但他们迟早会找到我们的
but they will find us!
你得冷静一点
You need to pull yourself together.
妈妈
Mom!
怎么回事 他为什么带走乔伊
What's going on? Why did he take Joey?
克莱尔 我说了我会找回乔伊
Claire! I said I will find Joey.
如果你找到他 请不要把他带回来
If you find him, please don't bring him back here.
你从一开始就有一项工作
You have one job since the beginning.
就是照看好我儿子
That was to watch over my son.
克莱尔想杀了我
Claire tried to kill me.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
蹲下
Get down!
放了他吧 雅各布
Let him go, Jacob!
乔才不会在乎你的死活
Joe doesn't care if you live or die.
你还好吧 过来
You ok? Come here.
我们活不长了
We're gonna die soon.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
莱恩 我很遗憾
Hello, Ryan. I'm sorry to say
我们的故事发生了意想不到的转折
that our story has taken an unexpected turn.
很不幸 克莱尔的死期到了
Sadly, it is time for Claire to die.
我得经常来你这里
I have to come over more often.
分手性♥爱♥太爽了
This breakup sex is hot.
还好吗
Is this ok?
没事 休息一下
Yeah. Just need a minute.
你早晚会被酒害死的
You know that booze is gonna kill you.
杀不死我 我早就死了
Can't kill me. I'm already dead.
杀不死我 我早就死了
Can't kill me. I'm already dead.
你杀不死我
You can't kill me.
杀不死我 我早就死了
Can't kill me. I'm already dead.
我早就死了
I'm already dead.
杀不死我 我早就死了
Can't kill me. I'm already dead.
杀不死我 我早就死了
Can't kill me. I'm already dead.
杀不死我 我早就死了
Can't kill me. I'm already dead.
杀不死我 我早就死了
Can't kill me. I'm already dead.
杀不死我 我早就死了
Can't kill me. I'm already dead.
杀不死我
Can't kill me.
我早就死了
I'm already dead.
杀手信徒
你明白我交代给你的事了吗
Now you understand everything I have told you, yes?
有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
因为这非常重要
Because this is extremely important.
我已经把任务记牢了 乔
Been through it 10 times, Joe.
我觉得我没问题
I think I've got it.
非常好
Excellent. Good.
因为 在罗德里克离开后
Because with, uh-- with Roderick gone,
我极度需要一个能够信任的人 爱玛
I am in dire need of someone to trust, Emma, so--
亲爱的 我吓到你了吗
Oh, dear. Do I frighten you?
我当然吓到你了
Oh, yes. Of course I do.
都是我的错
It's completely my fault.
我最近情绪有些不稳定
I have been a tad erratic of late,
请允许我道歉
so let me apologize.
昨晚 我又生气又沮丧
Last night, I was angry and upset,
把火全发到了你身上
and I took it all out on you.
太不照顾你的感受了 真不合适
it was insensitive and inappropriate,
请一定原谅我 爱玛
so please do forgive me, Emma.
当然
Of course.
你的伤怎么样了 还好吗
How is your wound? Are you ok?
伤嘛
Oh. It, uh...
疼死我了
hurts like hell.
克莱尔可真擅长用刀啊
Claire was crafty with that bloody knife.
但我依然无所畏惧
But I remain undaunted!
我们还有那么多事情要做
We have got so much to do.
这里的联邦探员全副武装
The FBI is in full force here
对乔·卡罗及其邪教中的
as the manhunt for Joe Carroll
杀手们的抓捕仍在继续
and his cult of killers continues.
你们会在州警的协助下为我们提供后援
You'll be backing us up with assists from state police.
马里兰州 海文波特警局
当地执法人员不会参与行动
Local law enforcement is gonna stay sidelined for the time being.
好的 出发
Right. Let's go.
尼克到华府了 仍在手术中
Nick made it to D.C. He's in surgery.
还没有消息
There's no word yet.
乔伊·马修斯现在在总部
Joey Matthews is being held at headquarters.
克莱尔的母亲正在路上
Claire's mother's on road.
他们会马上转移到安全地点
They'll go in hiding immediately.
两边有消息立即通知我
Keep me posted on both.
乔伊·马修斯给我们
Joey Matthews gave us
详细地描绘了房♥子的外形
a detailed description of the house, ok,
我们要找的是一座三层高
so we're looking for a 3-story,
红砖砌成的豪♥宅♥
red brick mansion
坐落在成亩的庄园中
surrounded by acres of land.
那里有池塘 很大的正门
It's got a pond, it's got a large main gate,
我们从该地区的所有房♥产开始找起
so we need to start with all the estates in the area.
城镇记录显示
The town records tell us
该县有47座类似的住♥宅♥
there's 47 such houses in the county.
有两家乡间俱乐部 每一家都有
There's two different country clubs
大概20座这样的住♥宅♥
with roughly 20 each.
我们在通过卫星缩小目标地域
We're narrowing down topography with satellite.
我们有直升机待命
We've got choppers in the air,
路障已就位
we've got roadblocks in place,
水路有海岸警卫队守卫
we've got the coast guard on the waterways.
现在分成多个分队 覆盖整个城镇
We're gonna work in teams and cover the entire town.
时刻保持无线电联♥系♥
Want you to keep in constant radio contact.
把他们找出来
Let's find them.
死亡 带来重生
In death, there is life.
死亡 带来爱慕
In death, there is love.
死亡 包含万物
In death, there is everything.
你们的爱戴
Your love...
让我受宠若惊
overwhelms me.
今天对我们所有人来说
Today is going to be the most special of days
将会意义非凡
for all of us.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
艾梅 你要坚强
Aimee, you'll be strong,
要勇猛
be fierce.
为了你
For you.
你确定他们都准备好了吗
Are you sure they're all ready for this?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们早就对此翘首以待
We've all been waiting for exactly this.
每个人都清楚自己的任务吗
Everyone knows their role?
我们已无数次重温过
We've gone over it again and again.
我们训练有素 先生 一切就绪
We've trained, sir. We're ready.
你呢 亚伦
And you, Aaron, hmm?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
我们各有分工 先生
We all play different parts, sir.
没错
Yeah.
保持联♥系♥
We'll stay in contact.
掌握时机至关重要
Timing will be important.
别担心 乔
Don't worry, Joe.
我们会让你和你妻子从这里安全撤离
We're gonna get you and your wife out of this house safely,
在所不惜
even if it's the last thing we do.
谢谢你 亚力克斯
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表