剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
How are you?
问好
Say hi.
你们需要什么吗
Is there anything you guys need?
需要给你们些什么吗
Can we get you anything?
我们想要为大家寻求一个安全的解决方案
We want this to come to a safe resolution for everyone.
那么就赶紧离开
Then get the hell out of here.
让你们的人撤退 不然我就杀了梅根·利兹
Have your men retreat or I will kill Megan Leeds,
然后下一个就是莱恩·哈迪
and then I'll start on Ryan Hardy.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
收到
We copy.
顺便说一句 不错的艺术品
Nice art, by the way.
-什么 -在你房♥子里
- What? - At your house.
阁楼上 天花板上的壁画
In the attic, the murals on the ceiling.
那个女人 丽诺尔 "安娜贝尔·李"
The women--Lenore, "Annabel lee."
你是个很有天赋的艺术家
You're a very talented artist.
你想干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我年轻的时候画过画
I used to draw when I was young.
后来放弃了
I gave it up.
我喜欢你的作品
But what I like about your work is that
是因为画中人的面容都很像你母亲
all of the faces resemble your mother.
这是谈判技巧吗
Is that negotiator talk?
不管用的 女士 我杀了我的母亲
It won't work, lady. I killed my mother.
我知道 大多数人都只敢想不敢做
I know. Most of us only dream about doing it.
我有太多次想要
There have been so many times
狠狠揍我妈一顿
I've wanted to whack my mom.
你一定很想她
You must miss her.
你的艺术作品体现出来了
Your art suggests you do.
我知道我一直很想念我的母亲
I know I miss my mother all the time.
去你的 你什么都不知道
Screw you. You know nothing.
事实上 我知道的比你预想的多
Actually, I know more than you may think.
他们只是想激怒你
Hey. They're just trying to get under your skin, ok?
别上当
Just shake it off.
我没事
I'm fine. Ok?
我去查看一下我们的电子邮箱
I'm gonna check our e-mail.
没事的 跟她去吧
It's ok. Just go with her.
你和爱玛睡过了吗
You're sleeping with Emma?
等等 你俩不是同性恋
Wait. You two aren't gay?
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
那你呢 是同性恋吗
What about you? Gay?
闭嘴
Shut up.
刚才是怎么回事
Hey. What was all that about?
特警和营救队还有一小时才能到
SWAT and HRT are still an hour out.
我想要
I was trying to...
拖延他们的计划
Stall whatever it is they may be planning to do.
关于她的艺术品你说的是真的 是她母亲吗
Is it true about her art? It's of her mom?
每一幅绘画 壁画 素描
Every single painting, mural, sketch
都很像她母亲
looks like her mother.
我怀疑
I suspect she is
杀害母亲这件事对她的打击很大
completely traumatized by having killed her.
为什么要拆穿她
Why unravel her?
我想把她的悲痛激化到表面上
I'm trying to bring her grief to the surface.
提醒她是人 有悲悯之心
A reminder she's human. She has a conscience.
可能会让她重新考虑所面临的选择
It might make her rethink the choice she's about to make.
看来她母亲伤害了她
Sounds like her mother did a number on her.
我母亲确实伤害过我
Mine sure did.
父母的影响塑造了我们
Parental influence defines us.
爱荷华州 教堂岩 宁静山
你好 黛布拉
Hello, Debra.
瞧瞧你 长这么大了
Look at you. You're all grown up.
你好 戴尔
Hello, Dale.
我来见我家人
I came to see my family
已经15年了 为什么现在来
It's been 15 years. Why now?
因为已经15年了
Because it's been 15 years.
你凭什么认为他们会想见你
What makes you think they'd want to see you?
你可是做了那样的事呢
After what you've done.
黛布拉 别怕 孩子
Debra. Don't be afraid, child.
别
No.
别
No...aah!
你们好 妈妈 爸爸
Hello, mom, dad.
有什么消息吗
Any word?
-他们被拖住了 -被联调局吗
- They've been delayed. - By the FBI?
不知道 我还在查
I don't know. I'm still looking into it.
我们得耐心点
We'll have to be patient.
耐心 他根本不会来的 是吗
Patient? He was never coming, was he?
不 他会来的 克莱尔
No. He's coming, Claire.
原计划就是这样 你会与你儿子团聚
That's the plan. You're gonna be reunited with your son.
好啊 然后呢
Yeah, and then what?
有些事我不能告诉你
There are certain things I can't tell you.
这就是其中一件
That's one of them.
你之前说
What did you mean
你是我的信徒是什么意思
when you said you were my follower?
我一直在监视你 克莱尔
I've been watching you, Claire.
这些是我的记录
These are my notes.
记录得非常详细
I'm very thorough.
所有数据都在这个系统中
All the data's been entered into the system.
多长时间了
For how long?
两年
Two years.
还有更多
There's more.
分享你的生活对乔非常重要
It's important for Joe to share your life.
为什么
Why?
他非常爱你
He loves you very much.
他爱我吗 他想杀了我
He loves me? He tried to kill me.
他不希望你死
He doesn't want you to die.
他非常希望你能活下来
He's hoping very much you'll survive this.
这是你拍的吗
You filmed this?
蒂妮丝知道吗 或者爱玛 随便她叫什么
Did Denise know--or Emma. Whatever her name is.
她知道吗 她知道这一切吗
Did she know? Did she know about this?
不 我了解她
No. I knew about her,
但她不知道我的存在
But she didn't know about me.
乔不希望她卷进来
Joe didn't want her involved.
大家都各尽其职 克莱尔
Everyone plays their own part, Claire.
而你是我负责的部分
You're my part.
罗德里克回信了
Roderick wrote back.
他会派救援来吗
Is he sending more help?
他没说 他说他尽快
He doesn't say. He said he'll contact us
用卫星电♥话♥联♥系♥我们
soon on the satellite phone.
关掉所有在线通信装备
Shut down all online correspondence.
那些都不安全了
It's no longer secure.
他只说了这些吗
That's all he said?
他要我们做好准备
He said for us to be ready.
准备什么
Ready for what?
他们后退了
They're backing off.
他的手♥机♥在哪
Where's his phone?
你要干吗
What are you doing?
我们得推迟所有计划 等罗德里克来电
We need to delay things until Roderick calls.
看看联调局能否帮我们
I thought I could let the FBI help with that.
雅各布在哪
Where's Jacob?
他在照看乔伊
He's checking on Joey.
他现在怎么样
How's he doing with everything?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
我们的事吗
With us?
太不是时候了 保罗
So not the time, Paul.
真是有意思
Oh, wow. This is interesting.
这么说 你也跟爱玛上♥床♥了
So, you're sleeping with Emma, too?
只跟雅各布 还是三人行
Or just Jacob, or both?
你根本不了解情况
You have no idea what's going on.
是啊 我不了解
Yeah, you're right. I don't,
因为现在我满脑子
because in my head, I got this whole
都是你们这段三角关系的场景
three-way scenario going on here...
你喜欢雅各布 但他喜欢爱玛
You like Jacob but Jacob likes Emma.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表