剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
没想到会有这么多人
I didn't realize there were so many people.
我一直都困在农舍里
I've been cooped up at the farmhouse.
我想给乔伊找个舒适的地方
Well, I wanted Joey to be comfortable.
我知道他很信任你
I know he trusts you.
否则他会不知所措的
This would have overwhelmed him.
雅各布和保罗有消息吗
Any word from Jacob and Paul?
没有 他们没打过电♥话♥
No. They haven't called,
新闻上也没有任何消息
and there's been nothing on the news.
我认为这说明他们
Well, I take that as a good sign
正安全地藏在某个地方
that they're somewhere safe.
我永远都不会忘记
You know, I will never forget
你为我所做的一切
what you've done for me.
多亏了你 我才能和儿子团聚
I have my son because of you.
怎么回事
What the...
乔·卡罗
Joe Carroll.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么样
How the hell are you?
罗德里克
Roderick!
我尽快赶来了
I got here as soon as I could.
见到你真是太好了
It is good to see you.
我是罗德里克
I'm Roderick.
你一定是爱玛
You must be Emma.
很高兴见到你本人
Nice to meet you in person.
亲爱的
Darling.
别乱放电 罗德里克
Easy on the charm, Roderick.
目前为止 一切都按原计划进行
So far, everything has worked out as planned.
当然了 中间有一些小波澜
Yeah, sure, there's been a few hiccups along the way.
莱恩·哈迪让我们不得不谨慎行事
Ryan Hardy has kept us on our toes.
但你一直随机应变
But you've improvised quite nicely.
我欠你这份情 朋友
I'm in your debt, my friend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我才是欠你情的人
I'm the one that owes you.
有两个女孩是我杀的
I killed two of those girls.
你替我顶了罪
You took the blame.
没道理让我俩都腐烂在监狱里
There's no point both of us rotting away in here.
我怎么才能报答你呢
How can I ever repay you?
会有机会的
Oh, you will.
我的朋友 你会有的
My friend, you will.
我们现在算是患难与共了
We're in this together, you and me.
我现在的一切
Everything I am
都是因为你
is because of you.
来吧 我带你四处看看
Come on. I'll show you around.
这地方是不是超棒
Is this place insane or what?
很有趣
Interesting.
这个工程还在进行中
It's a work in progress.
我们正在慢慢修缮
We're slowly fixing it up.
住得下整个村
Takes a village, right?
纳尔逊警长
Sheriff Nelson.
我在
Yeah. Sheriff here.
你是想要土豆还是卷心菜沙拉
Did you want potato salad or coleslaw
来配三明治
with your sandwich?
今天吃土豆沙拉吧 亲爱的萨拉
Let's go with potato salad today, Sally honey.
收到 长官
Roger that, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
警长在这里可是很重要的
Sheriff's a very important job around here.
看来我们拘留的家伙完全拒绝合作
Seems our man in custody has shut down.
他只想跟你谈
He won't talk to anyone but you.
你想让我做什么 长官
What would you like me to do, sir?
我想让你跟我一起审讯他
I'd like you to sit in with me,
叫我尼克吧
and you can call me Nick.
好的 尼克
Sure thing, Nick.
我会尽力帮忙
Anything I can do to help.
我叫尼克·多诺万 你叫什么
I'm Nick Donovan, and you are?
你好 莱恩
Hello, Ryan.
你好 你的腿怎样了
Hello. How's the leg?
抱歉 我不知道你叫什么
Sorry. I don't know your name.
叫我大卫吧
You can call me David.
这家伙是个疯子
This guy is nuts.
你看他
Look at him.
这是干瞪眼比赛吗
Is this a staring contest?
你不是要见我吗
Because you asked to see me.
我来了
Here I am.
你觉得这个剧情转折如何
How did you like the plot twist?
乔·卡罗两次逃跑
Joe Carroll escaping twice.
估计你没预料到吧
Bet you didn't see that coming.
是啊 那段很精彩
Yeah. That was good.
但现在很无聊
Now you're boring me.
你有话快说吧
So you got something to say, say it.
不然就快告诉我们乔在哪里
Or you can tell us where we find Joe.
你们是找不到乔的
Oh, you're not gonna find Joe.
不是你找我们
You don't find us.
而是我们找你
We find you,
我们无所不在
and we're everywhere.
我们是你的儿子 女儿
We're your sons, your daughters,
丈夫 妻子
husbands, your wives,
邻居 父亲 母亲
neighbors, fathers, mothers,
很快 明天会有更多人死掉
and soon, more will be dead tomorrow.
你是在模仿泰德·邦迪吧
Now you're paraphrasing Ted Bundy.
他在模仿一个连环杀人犯
He's paraphrasing Ted Bundy.
模仿得弱爆了
Very poorly, I might add.
你到底想怎样
What is the point of all this?
颤抖吧
Hold close your fear.
等你咽气的时候
It is all that you know
你就知道了
when you take your last breath.
真吓人啊
Wow that was creepy.
给我们说点实在的吧
So how about you give us something real...
大卫
David?
警卫
Guards!
警卫 警卫
Guards! Guards!
他吃了什么
He took something!
我们这儿有科技园
We have tech town in here.
所有东西都绝对安全
Everything is completely secure,
无法被追踪
untraceable.
查理
Charlie.
自从我来这儿
You've been hiding yourself away
你就一直躲着
since I got here.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
克莱尔的事 我让你失望了
About Claire. I failed you.
我想你知道
I want you to know that--
改天再说吧 查理
Not now, Charlie.
别太自责 查理
Don't be so hard on yourself, Charlie.
吃一堑长一智嘛
Take what you've learned and apply it, hmm?
好 这边请
All right. This way.
还记得路易丝吗
Hi. You remember Louise?
当然记得 她是我的救命恩人
Yes, but of course. She was my savior.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure was mine.
我们为你布置好了
We set this up for you.
这将是你的灵感之屋
It's meant to be your--your inspiration room,
你每周一都可以在这里
where you can write, hold class,
上课 打牌
poker on Mondays.
有多少人住在这儿
How many people live here?
我见到不少新面孔
I see so many new faces.
我正在招人
I've been recruiting.
有你认识的
There's the ones you know,
还有十来个你没见过的
about a dozen more you have yet to meet.
我们在这里安顿下来了
We've, uh, built a life here.
在这个由你担任警长的小镇
In a small town that you're sheriff of.
真聪明
That's genius.
大家都
Everybody's...
很开心你终于来了 乔
so excited you're finally here, Joe.
大家都在烦恼如何开始
They're anxious to get started.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表