剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
莱恩 自信得意地给你说了
Ryan, pitches up with his--his cocksure swagger,
然后你终于选择面对真♥相♥
and you finally face the truth.
你一直都知道
So you knew.
-不 不 我不知道 -是
- No. No, I didn't. - Yes.
不 我早该看出来的
No. I should have seen it,
但我不知道
but I didn't know,
因为我没提前发现
and because I didn't see it,
那些姑娘才都死了
all those girls died.
我应该早些察觉的
I should have known,
我应该看清你的真面目
I should have known what you were.
我猜是的
Oh, I suppose you should have.
我
I'm...
我很抱歉 克莱尔
I'm sorry. Claire.
这种事很难说出口
That was a horrible thing to say.
不要责备你自己
You mustn't blame yourself.
否认是个很强大的东西
Denial is a powerful thing.
它隐藏在我们内心深处
Yes. It runs very deep,
阻挡我们面对
and it shields us from...
最残酷的真♥相♥
from the worst truths.
不 我不是
No, not me.
我应该察觉到的
I should have seen it.
感觉好像是我亲手杀了那些姑娘
It was as if I killed those girls myself.
不 当然不是你
No. You certainly did not.
克莱尔 你是受害人
You are the victim here, Claire.
不
No.
我不是
No.
等 等等
Ju-ju-just wait.
求你放我走
Please let me go.
-不行 过来 -乔
- No. Come here. - Joe.
-我不会告诉任何人的 -闭嘴
- I won't tell anyone. - Shut up!
你 你要做什么
What are you-- what are you doing?
不许讲话
No talking.
拜托
Please.
乔
Aah! Joe!
退后
Back up.
克莱尔 那
That...Claire...
才真正叫做杀人
is what it's like to actually kill someone.
现在你看到区别了吗
Do you see the difference now?
人不是你杀的 克莱尔
You killed no one, Claire,
所以别企图抢走我所作所为的责任
so don't you dare take responsibility for my actions.
这是我挣来的 我拥有它们
I earned them, I own them.
它们是我的
They are mine.
最终章
最终章
放下枪和手♥机♥
Lose your gun and phone.
你好 爱玛
Hello, Emma.
跪下 把手放在头上
Get on your knees, hands on your head.
你认为我不能杀你吗
Do you think I can't kill you?
我是被指派来杀你的 莱恩
I have been instructed to shoot you, Ryan.
我们不闹着玩了
We're not playing around anymore.
到此为止了
This is it.
如果你还想再见到克莱尔
If you want to see Claire again,
就只有这一条路了
this is the only way.
告诉我她在哪里
Just tell me where she is.
很高兴再次见到你 莱恩
Nice to see you again, Ryan.
你终于醒了
Oh, you're awake finally.
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down!
必须让你
Gonna need you to be
不那么好斗才行
a lot less combative.
没事的
It's ok.
会没事的
It's gonna be ok.
我知道你会找来 克莱尔倒是有点不确定
I knew you'd turn up. Claire had her doubts.
你找到那本书了
You found the book?
你一定注意到了
Of course you would have noticed
最终章不见了
the final chapter is missing.
那是因为我们现在正在书写这章
That's because we are writing it now.
你和我
You and I.
该怎么结束呢 莱恩
How's it going to end, Ryan?
正义战胜邪恶了吗
Does good triumph over evil?
英雄拯救美女了吗
Does--does the hero rescue the girl?
我的手被绑起来了 乔
My hands are tied, Joe.
这可算不上公平决斗
Doesn't quite make for a fair fight.
莱恩 我被刀和叉刺了两回
Ryan, I have been stabbed with both a knife and a fork,
所以真的不想再打了
so I really don't think there's gonna be any more fighting.
克莱尔 你还好吗
Claire, you ok?
是的 她很好
Oh, she's fine. Yes.
克莱尔和我 我们聊了很久
W-w-we've had a long chat, Claire and I,
谈了很多事
about all sorts of things.
她的愧疚感 她的痛苦
You know, her guilt, her suffering,
她选男人的坏品味
her bad choice in men.
我们的灵魂都残缺不全
You know, we damaged souls,
的确互相吸引 不是吗
we really do attract one another, don't we?
你这人就是命中不会选人
You're cursed with a bad picker,
就是你
you are.
面对事实吧
And let's face it,
怎么会有人爱上我们俩中任何一个
why would anyone fall in love with either of us
简直是灭顶之灾
total bloody disasters?
你我十分相像
We're so much alike.
乔 你的结局
Your ending, Joe,
告诉我你的结局
Tell me about it.
我最后会怎样
What's my part, huh?
我该怎么做
What do I have to do?
你必须得
Well, you have to be--unh--
你要诚实 莱恩
You have to be honest here, Ryan.
-可以 -好
- You got it. - Right.
你是什么时候爱上我妻子的
So when did you fall in love with my wife?
我不知道
I don't know.
是第一次见到她的时候吗 莱恩
When you first met her, Ryan.
一见钟情
Love at first sight.
这答案可以接受
That's the acceptable answer.
开始于一股吸引力
It starts as an attraction,
但后来我们回忆起那时
but later, we're able to look back on it
会发现我们一直都清楚这点
and know that we always knew.
对 就像我想起你和我当时
Yes. It's much how I regard you and I as a matter of fact,
也是一见钟情
love at first sight.
你必须承认
You have to admit...
我们紧紧相连
We're connected.
不是因为爱
Not by love.
好吧
Well, then...
还没是没有诚实面对
You have yet to truly reflect.
告诉我 在这个惬意的晚上
So tell me, hmm, on this--this cozy night of--
这个只说真话的晚上
night of truths,
你是什么时候发现
when did you realize that I was, uh,
我是凶手的
I was the killer?
我追查你的时候
I started following you.
不 莱恩 你没有追查我
No, Ryan. You didn't follow me.
你追查的是克莱尔
No. You followed Claire.
我追查她是想看她是否能把我引向你
I followed her to see if she would lead me to you.
然后你爱上了她
And then you fell in love with her.
是的
Yeah.
那么接下来
That will make this
就好办了
all the easier to do.
开始吧
Let's begin.
等等 不要 不要
Aah! Wait! Don't! Don't!
乔 不要 这个结局太好猜了
Joe, don't. It's too predictable.
你杀了我吧
You got to kill me instead.
这并不是结局 莱恩
That's--that's not the ending, Ryan.
不 乔 求你不要 乔
No, Joe! Please, please, Joe.
我们从她的眼睛开始吧
Shall we start with her eyes?
不 乔 住手 听着
No. Joe, stop. Listen!
你应该杀了我
You got to kill me.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表