剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
求你了
Please.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你回不了家了 梅根
You're not going home, Megan.
再也回不去了
Never again.
还以为我们都心知肚明了
I think we established that.
你早点接受这个事实
A little acceptance at this point
对大家都好
might go a long way.
不会很久的
It won't be long now.
我保证
I promise.
爱玛在哪
Hey. Where's Emma?
在楼上和乔伊谈心
She's upstairs talking to Joey.
那是部无法追踪的卫星电♥话♥
Well, that was an untraceable satellite phone,
没事的
so we're safe.
要是他告诉他妈妈我们的位置了呢
What if he told his mom where we are?
不可能 他不知道我们在哪
No. He has no idea where he is.
我一直在想小梅根的事
I've been thinking about little Megan.
我觉得你不该用大刀
I don't think you should go with the big blade.
这是你第一次杀人
It is your first time,
你下刀的时候可能...
and it's likely for your stabs to be...
会有些犹豫
tentative, all right?
我建议你
I think it's better for you
用薄而利的刀 比如这把
to do with something thin and sharp like this.
效果更好
It has more impact.
你能行的
All right? You can do this.
我知道你可以的
I know you can.
你怎么回事
What's your problem?
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay, all right?
昨晚很棒啊
Last night was great.
我不觉得
No, it wasn't.
你的演技骗到我了呢
You could have fooled me.
听着
Look.
保罗 我做不到你想要的那样
I can't be what you want me to be, Paul.
我做不到
I can't.
这有违我的本性
It's just not who I am.
你干嘛非给所有东西都下定义呢
Why do you always have to label everything?
昨晚发生的一切都很自然
Last night was exactly what it was supposed to be.
你 我还有爱玛还是第一次如此亲近
For the first time, you, me, and Emma were really together--
没有谎言 没有秘密
No lies, no secrets.
这样感觉才对
It felt right.
现在只差一件事了
There's only one thing missing now.
你就不能替我处理掉吗
Will you just do it for me?
别再自欺欺人了 雅各布
No more lies, Jacob.
这关系到信任的问题
This is about trust now.
我和爱玛对你有信心
Emma and I believe in you.
你能行的
You can do this.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
进来吧
Come on in.
快请坐
Oh, please do sit down.
你找我有什么事
Why am I here?
我需要法律顾问
I require legal counsel.
第一时间想到了你
My first thought was of you.
无论是法律或是其他方面
There's nothing I can do for you,
我都帮不到你 卡罗先生
Mr. Carroll, legally or otherwise.
你我都心知肚明
Now we both know...
你这不是实话
That isn't true.
你可欠我几个人情呢
You owe me a few favors.
上诉被驳回了 很抱歉
I'm sorry we lost the appeal.
那就再提出上诉啊
Then file another one.
我想你最好另请高明了 卡罗先生
I think it's time you considered another firm, Mr. Carroll,
捍卫和保护美国宪法与法律中所肯定的个人♥权♥利和自♥由♥的组织
可以考虑美国公民自♥由♥联盟
perhaps the ACLU.
做我的代理律师让你赚足了眼球
You garnered a great deal of attention while representing me.
对你的事业大有帮助
It's helped your career.
我需要的是你 奥利维亚
I want you, Olivia.
前面已经无路可走了 卡罗先生
There's nothing more for us to gain, Mr. Carroll.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
再见 保重
Good-bye and good luck.
莱恩·哈迪行动力比预想的更快
Ryan Hardy has more than surprised with his, uh--
让我吃惊不已
his get-up and go,
所以我得比预先计划的
so I need to move things along slightly faster
稍稍加快点脚步
than I had originally planned.
我不明白
I don't follow.
我得知道外面发生的一切
I need to know everything that's happening behind that door.
你在媒体和联调局里
Both in the media and within the FBI,
还有熟人吧
you still have your contacts, hmm?
有吗
Yes?
-有 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
那我们就开始吧
Then let's get started.
这一天有你忙的 奥利维亚
You are about to have a very busy day, Olivia.
突发新闻
奥利维亚·沃伦 乔·卡罗的律师
早上好
Good morning.
我叫奥利维亚·沃伦
My name is Olivia Warren.
一直担任乔·卡罗的代理律师
I have been retained to represent Joe Carroll.
怎么了
What's going on?
乔·卡罗的记者会
Joe Carroll press conference.
我就说他心怀鬼胎
I told you he was up to something.
鉴于最近对卡罗先生
In light of the recent speculation
存在所谓邪教信徒的猜测
about an alleged cult following of Mr. Carroll,
他请我代为作如下声明
he has asked me to read the following statement.
"它就像一个小偷趁黑夜溜了进来
"He had come like a thief in the night.
狂欢者一个接一个倒在
And one by one dropped the revelers
他们寻欢作乐的舞厅之血泊里
in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel,
每个人死后都保持着他们倒下时绝望的姿势"
and died each in the despairing posture of his fall."
爱伦·坡写的
It's Poe.
引自《红死病的假面具》
"The Mask of the Red Death."
"随着最后的欢乐之结束
"And the life of the ebony clock went out
那个巨大的黑钟也寿终正寝
with that of the last of the gay.
三角支架上的火盆全部熄灭
and the flames of the tripods expired,
黑暗 腐朽的红死病开始了对一切
and darkness and decay and the red death held
漫漫无期的统治"
illimitable dominion over all."
你好
Hello?
是时候了
It's time.
以上就是卡罗先生的声明
That concludes Mr. Carroll's statement.
感谢各位前来
Thank you for coming.
维吉尼亚里士满 联邦拘留中心
爱伦·坡写的故事 《红死病的假面具》
A Poe story. "The Mask of the Red Death."
一个神秘的陌生人到一个个房♥间杀人
A mysterious stranger moving from room to room
就像是瘟疫蔓延
killing people like a plague.
卡罗被关起来了
Carroll's behind bars.
信徒们需要听到领袖的指示
A cult needs to hear from its leader.
以诗歌♥形式传达的指示一定别有深意
A directive couched in poetic verse makes it special.
没错 这是暗语
Yeah. It's an encoded message.
他在给谁下指令
He's triggering someone.
我在缩小范围 确定地点
I'm narrowing down a location.
你第一次就查对了
You got it right the first time.
是达奇斯县
It's Dutchess County.
他们在用电脑病毒扰乱你
They're scrambling you with this virus.
我们得马上行动
We got to move.
维吉尼亚里士满 联邦拘留中心
我派一架直升机送你在最近的着陆点降落
I've got a helicopter to take you to nearest landing strip.
当地警方会协助你
Local pd will assist you,
奥尔巴尼的外勤人员也在随时待命
and the Albany field office is on standby.
你必须和我随时保持联♥系♥
You will stay in contact with me at all times.
明白吗
You understand?
维斯顿探员 这是为了你好
Agent Weston, that was for your benefit.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
在这签字
Sign here.
你是否郑重地向宪法承诺...
Do you solemnly swear to uphold the constitution...
等等 等等
Et cetera, et cetera?
我承诺
I do.
好了 你被授权了
Good. You're deputized.
没有确定的方位你怎么找到他
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表