剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
One of his followers is Jacob Wells.
是维吉尼亚一位杰出外科医生的儿子
The son of a prominent Virginia surgeon,
雅各布曾过着衣食无忧的富裕生活
Jacob lived a life of privilege and wealth,
但在他从医学院辍学之后
yet he became one of Carroll's most devoted followers
却成为卡罗最衷心的追随者之一
after dropping out of medical school.
其父被这一消息所激怒
Enraged by that decision,
切断了他的经济来源
his father cut Jacob off financially...
喂 你好
Hello? Hello?
爸
Dad.
雅各布 是你吗
Jacob, is that you?
雅各布
Jacob?
我知道你很生我的气
I know you're upset with me.
你一直无视我
You've been ignoring me.
没错
Yes.
我确实是
Yes, I have.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
他们要送我去本地医院
They're taking me to a local hospital.
要再做些检查 不要紧
Want to run some tests, but I'm fine.
你今天让我很担心
You had me worried today.
我做得太过了 我知道
I went too far, I know.
还没习惯在鬼门关边上转悠
Not used to almost dying.
所以很难做出正确决断
Makes it harder to do the right thing.
世事并非永远黑白分明
Isn't always black and white.
的确 你只需要保证
No. You just got to make sure
你做的事都对得起良心
that you don't do something you can't live with
否则你只能用余生
because then you're gonna spend your whole life
尽力弥补
just trying to make it right.
你是指 你父亲
You mean, your dad.
你那时年纪还小
I mean, you were young.
你又能做什么呢
What could you have done about it?
我不需要了
I don't need no more.
再来一点 来吧
Just a little more. Come on.
我不需要了
I'm good.
不行 来吧 快点
No. Come on. Take it.
只要再来一点点
Just a little bit more.
快点
Take it.
莱恩
Hey, Ryan.
我要介绍个人给你
I want to introduce you to someone.
好了 休息一会儿吧
All right. Get some rest, huh?
这位是纳尔逊警长 来自邻近的小镇
This is Sheriff Nelson of Havenport,
天堂港
neighboring town.
晚上好
Evening.
你真的认为乔·卡罗和他的信徒
So you really think Joe Carroll and his people
在这一带吗
are in the area, huh?
我们觉得值得一查
We think it's worth checking out.
我们会全力协助
Whatever we can do to help.
太好了
Great.
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表