剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗
Carroll was convicted in 2004
《杀手信徒》前情提要
谋害了14名年轻女性
for the murders of 14 young women.
维吉尼亚这边需要你 莱恩
We need you in Virginia, Ryan.
我已经不是探员了
I'm not an agent anymore.
当时是你抓到的卡罗 没人比你更了解他
You caught Carroll. No one knows him like you do.
关于我的续集要讲什么 乔
So what's my sequel about, Joe?
我们一起来书写这部作品 莱恩
We're gonna write this together, Ryan.
尽管你上了我老婆
Even though you slept with my wife.
我准备了那么多惊喜等着你
I have so many surprises waiting for you.
邪教崇拜 是我的专长
Cults, my specialty.
那两个同性恋邻居 那名保姆
Gay neighbors, the nanny,
你的新故事里会怎么写他们
how do they figure into your new plot?
我爸爸为什么是个大坏蛋
Why is my dad such a bad man?
也许他没那么坏
Maybe he's not so bad.
你要去哪里
And where are you going, huh?
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
你这是干什么
What the hell?
介绍下 这是梅根
Hey, guys. This is Megan.
我以前从未杀过生
I've never killed anything before.
我们就要开始杀戮之旅了
We're just getting started.
他们在训练他
They're teaching him.
你丈夫怎么会想置你于死地
Why did your husband try to kill you?
只要里克想 他就能非常恐怖
Rick can be scary when he wants to be.
那么乔伊在谁手里
So who has Joey?
我不知道孩子在哪儿
I don't know where the kid is.
里克知道乔伊的下落吗
Does Rick know where Joey is?
我不知道 但他妻子知道
I don't know, but his wife does.
-什么 -玛吉
- What? - Maggie.
玛吉·凯斯特和他们是一伙的
Maggie Kester is one of them.
你怎么样
How you doing?
昨晚睡得好吗
You sleep well tonight?
保罗 我们下一步怎么做
What are we gonna do, Paul?
你真是坏了大事了
You really screwed up here.
我们吃烧饼都掉过芝麻 雅各布
I think we've all made mistakes, Jacob.
吃一堑才能长一智嘛
Mistakes are important. It's how we learn.
但你也错得太离谱了
But you have gone off the deep end.
你也说得太客气了
That is an understatement.
梅根 你记得爱玛吧
Megan, you remember Emma.
她不是很友善
Look. She's not very friendly.
但这不是你的问题
Just don't take it personally.
我还以为你会搞定这一切
I thought you were gonna deal with this.
真好笑 他搞定过什么
That's funny. When has he ever dealt with anything?
你能住嘴吗
Will you stop it?
她是谁 从哪来
Who is she? Where did she come from?
我们是在旁边小镇上的一家杂货铺中相遇的
We met in a little grocery store one town over.
你个蠢货 你会害我们被抓的
You fool. This is going to get us caught.
姑娘经常会无端失踪
Girls go missing all the time.
店里有监视摄像头吗
Was there a surveillance camera in the store?
-没有 -不 你连想都没想过
- No. - No. You didn't think about that.
你会被认出来
You will be identified.
只不过是时间问题罢了
It's a matter of time.
我们在全国范围内被通缉 爱玛
We're wanted in 50 states, Emma.
谁在乎 他们找不到这个农场来
Who cares? They won't find this farm.
这里荒无人烟的
We're in the middle of nowhere.
爱玛说得对 这可不妙
Emma's right. This is not cool.
多谢你雅各布 指出我们境况不妙
Wow, Jacob. Thanks for pointing out an uncool situation.
真是帮大忙了
That helps.
我早告诉过你了
Heh. Told you.
总而言之 不能让乔伊看见她
First things first. We can't have Joey see her,
所以得把她处理掉
so get rid of her.
把她杀了 埋在马厩或谷仓后面
Kill her and bury her out behind that stable or barn,
反正找个地方埋了就对了
whatever the hell that is.
好吧 好歹算是个计划
Sure. Sounds like a plan.
雅各布 梅根你来杀 我来做早餐
Jacob, you kill Megan, and I'll make breakfast.
我觉得煎饼不错
I'm thinking pancakes.
梅根 你喜欢煎饼吗
Megan, do you like pancakes?
我的错
My bad.
真抱歉 你到时就死了
Sorry. You'll be dead.
蒂妮丝 你在哪
Denise, where are you?
见鬼 快动手
Damn it. Just do it.
你在做什么 保罗
What are you doing, Paul?
不 雅各布 这话该我问你
No, Jacob. What are you doing?
你觉得你能逃避到何时
And just how long do you think you're gonna get away with it?
因为我可是厌倦了这些谎言
Because I for one am tired of all the lies.
杀手信徒
马修斯家 维吉尼亚里士满
他们那里有硬木 谷仓
They got hardwood, barn,
篱笆 是个农舍
fences--farmhouse.
查到线索了吗
Have you got it?
现在正在分♥析♥
I'm analyzing it now.
那是北部红橡树
Those are northern red oak trees
而院子里的是羊茅草
and tall fescues grass in the yard.
表示他们在东海岸地区
Put us on the east coast.
我正试着从电♥话♥线杆上辨识电♥话♥号♥码
I'm trying to pull a number from the telephone pole.
那发视频过来的电邮地址呢
What about the e-mail the video was sent from?
是朝鲜那边的一个开放的IP地址
Uh, an open IP address courtesy of North Korea.
他们又在更换端口了
They're changing the routing again.
他们在关注新闻
They're watching the news.
知道我们找到了里克 掌握了他的电♥话♥
They know we got Rick and his cell phone.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我很好 一切都很好
I'm good. All good here.
及时向我汇报
Keep me posted.
这很有帮助
This is--it's helpful.
他们录制视频就是为了要震慑我们
You know, they made this video for shock value.
乔在耍我们
Joe's playing with us.
这对他来说就是游戏
It's like a game to him.
没有确实证据证明
There's no concrete evidence to support
精神病会遗传
psychopathic behavior is hereditary.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that.
我很清楚我儿子不是精神病
I know my son's not a psychopath,
但如果长♥期♥被强人注海♥洛♥因♥
but you put heroin in someone's arm long enough,
正常人也会变瘾君子
they become a junkie.
这些人都是杀手 你们怎么就找不到他
These people are killers. Why can't you find him?
我们会找到他的 我们在...
We will. We are--
你们一直在这么说
That's what you keep saying.
你们这么说
That's what you keep saying,
所有人都这么说
that's what everyone keeps saying.
你们是联邦探员
You're the FBI.
连你们都找不到他 还有谁能
If you can't find him, who can?
克莱尔
Claire.
联邦拘留中心 维吉尼亚 里士满
乔迪是怎么自杀的
How did Jordy kill himself?
噎死的 用嘴咬开绷带再吃进去
He choked. Pried the bandage loose with his mouth and ate it.
你确定玛吉知道乔伊在哪吗
Are you certain that Maggie knows where Joey is?
他说是爱玛和玛吉一手布置的屋子
He said Emma and Maggie were behind setting up the house
玛吉知道他们把乔伊关在哪
and she would know where they have Joey.
珍妮来电
好了
Ok. Oh! All right.
别走那边 直走
Not that way, not that way. Straight.
我在直走呢
I am going straight.
不 我知道你以为是直走 不过
No, no, no. I know that it seems that way, but--
你不用扶我走
You-- you don't have to help me walk.
我知道怎么走路
I know how to walk.
干得好
Well done.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我要拿你怎么办呢
What am I gonna do with you?
抱歉 我喝多了
I'm sorry. I drank too much.
要接吗
You gonna take that?
不 我想跟乔谈谈玛吉的事
No. I want to talk to Joe about Maggie.
莱恩
Ryan.
你好啊 乔
Hello, Joe.
今天又有什么事
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表