剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
You're not hungry?
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
伪装成这样做什么 这有什么意义
Why this charade? What's the point?
是你 克莱尔 你就是意义所在
You, Claire. You're the point.
不 我是指所有这一切
No. I mean, all of it.
这栋房♥子 这些人 他们都是谁
I mean, this house and those people, who are they?
你可以把他们称为我的朋友
Well, you could call them my friends,
我的家人 我想帮助的人
my family, people I want to help.
你是指那些精神错乱
You mean, the crazy, psychotic,
情绪不稳的人们吗
unstable people out there?
还有谁能更好地帮助他们呢
Who better to help them?
有太多人在这个世界里迷失
There are so many people who are lost in this world,
到处都是伤害和暴♥力♥
so much hurt and violence.
我不过是尝试建立秩序
I'm just trying to bring some order to it.
我想让他们知道他们并不孤独
I want them to know that they are not alone.
通过教导他们如何杀人吗
By teaching them how to kill?
我知道让你在一顿晚餐的时间
I do realize it's-- it's a lot for you
全盘接受这些并不容易
to comprehend over dinner.
是啊 时间太短了 我理解不了 乔
No. It's impossible for me to comprehend over dinner, Joe.
你疯了 你自己知道
You're crazy. You know that.
我一直忍♥受着内心里那份对杀戮的偏执
I suffer from a monomaniacal need to kill.
这种感觉永不会消失
It will never go away.
只会随着时间流逝愈发强烈
It will only intensify with time,
所以我选择接受这种需求
and so I choose to embrace it.
那为什么要把乔伊牵扯进来
Then why bring Joey into this,
为什么把我牵扯进来
why bring me into this?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
人类的情感是可以改变的 克莱尔
Human emotions can be conditioned, Claire.
你会再次爱上我的
You will love me again.
乔
Joe...
请让我见见乔伊
Please let me see Joey.
演技不错 克莱尔
Good try, Claire.
但可惜乔伊
But I'm afraid that Joey is
是我手里的唯一一张王牌
the only card I have left to play,
所以我想在手里多攥一会儿
so I think I'm just gonna hold onto it for a little bit longer.
你想让我再次爱上你 乔
You want me to love you again, Joe?
那你必须让我看到你身上还有那么一丁点
Then you show me that there is a shred
曾经与我互许终身那个人的影子
of the man I married inside of you.
除非如此 不然所有这一切
Because until then, all of this,
盛装 晚餐
this dress, this going to dinner,
所有这些 在我见到我儿子之前
all of it, this going to continue
都只是装装样子
to be a charade until I see my son!
让我见我的儿子
Bring me my son!
不要
Don't!
看看这个
Look at this.
这些是引爆装置
These are detonators.
你觉得他们是准备搞袭击
Do you think they're planning some kind of major attack,
还是用这些训练信徒
or is this preemptive training?
他们保留了详细的记录
Well, they kept extensive records.
有医疗文件
The got doctors' files,
心理评估 耐力测试
psych evals, endurance scores,
感官 格斗 战术训练
deprivation training, combat, tactical.
这里似乎是他们的新兵训练营
It's like they're running some kind of boot camp.
天哪 你们没事吧
Oh, my god! You folks ok?
求求你 放我们出去
Please! Please let us out!
你们被关了多久了
How long have you been in here?
好几个月 求求你 他们要杀了我们
Months. Please. They're gonna kill us!
没人会伤害你们的
No one's gonna hurt you.
我来把这个弄开
Let me get something to open this up.
我找到三名受害者
I've got 3 victims...
什 什么 请重复
What--what is it? Say again.
我在地下室的一个笼子里找到三名受害者
I've got 3 victims in the basement in a cage.
我们马上过去
We're on our way.
等等
Wait up.
看看这个计划表
Look at this schedule.
感官训练 禁闭两周
Deprivation, lockdown, two weeks.
不要打开笼子
Don't open that cage.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What did you say?
不要打开笼子
Do not open the cage!
他们是邪教成员
They're cult members!
我们走
Let's go!
不
No!
有人吗 请回话
Somebody, talk to me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
分头行动
Ok. Fan out.
帕克 你去左边
Parker, take left.
莱恩 莱恩 你没事吧
Ryan? Ryan, you ok?
不是我这里 我没事
Wasn't me. I'm ok.
帕克
Parker?!
你身后
Behind you!
你没事吧
You ok?
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
是的 我刚接到一通电♥话♥
Oh, yes. I just received a call
是文斯打来的
from Vince.
他很慌乱
He was in something of a panic.
说让我们立刻关停卫星遥感
He told that we should shut down the satellite remote immediately.
为什么
Why?
联调局发现了我们在纽约的服务器
The FBI discovered the server in New York,
引导他们去了营地
which led them to the camp.
他们不可能发现营地
There is--there is no way they can find the camp.
那绝不可能
It's impossible.
文斯引导他们过去的
Vince led them there.
文斯只是去拿个货而已啊
Vince was, uh, making a run.
你没什么好担心的
There's nothing for you to worry about.
你确定吗
Are you certain of that?
是的 我确定
Yes, I am.
告诉我 是你允许文斯
Tell me did, um-- did you give Vince permission
去纽约的吗
to go to New York?
做决定的人已经不是你了 罗德里克
You don't make decisions anymore, Roderick.
我现在在这儿了
I am here now.
你听明白了吗
Is that clear?
你如果毁了我的好事
Because if you ruin this for me...
你是说"我们的好事"吧
Don't you mean for us?
你还好吧
You good?
不好
No.
我不想撒谎
I'm not gonna lie.
今晚在那里面真是吓死我了
That scared the hell out of me in there tonight.
我们损失了两个人
We lost two men,
关在笼子里的那些人
and those people from the cage,
全都死了
they're all dead.
我们好好休息下吧
Let's get some rest.
分♥析♥小组正赶过来
D.C. is on their way.
我们明早再开工
We'll start back in the morning.
好的
Yeah.
我就跟你说我需要你吧
I told you I needed you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的全心相信
I really do believe in my heart
你会再次爱上我的
that you will love me again.
妈妈
Mom!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊 乔伊 天啊
Oh, my God, Joey! Oh, God!
我的宝贝 我好想你
Oh, my baby. Oh, I missed you.
宝贝 让我好好看看你
Oh, baby. Let me see you.
我的天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my god! Are you ok?
他们没有伤害你吧
They didn't hurt you?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这可不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
我知道
I know.
-你醉了吗 -我醉了
- Are you drunk? - I'm drunk.
你醉了吗 我就知道你醉了
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表