剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you, Alex.
你的奉献精神让我很感动
I appreciate your dedication.
这是我的荣幸
It's my honor.
我们是世界的焦点
Whole world is watching.
今天我们的故事终于要向世人揭晓
Today is the day that our story will finally be heard.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
什么
What?
我们不能留在这 得赶紧离开
We can't stay here. We have to leave.
我知道 乔的计划
I know that. It's Joe's plan.
太疯狂了
It's crazy, all right?
他头脑不清醒
He's not thinking clearly.
完全被酒精和止痛药左右
He's all hopped up on booze and pain pills.
这就是他想要的
This is what he wants.
你怎么回事
What's your problem?
你怎么知道他不是在利用我们
How do you know that he's not using us
这样他自己就能溜出城
just so he can get out of town?
他不会抛下我们的
He is taking us with him,
他信任我们
trusting us,
他最信任的就是你和我
you and me more than anyone.
我只是不确定现在我们是否该相信他
I don't know that we should be trusting him right now.
你的信任问题我可无能为力
I can't help you with your trust issues.
信任别人对我可没什么好处
Well, trusting people doesn't work too well for me,
不是吗 爱玛
does it, Emma?
得了吧你
Suck it up.
早上好 克莱尔
Unh. Morning, Claire.
你气色不太好啊
Oh. You don't look so good.
-你也不怎么样 -可不是嘛
- Neither do you. - Tell me about it.
你得去看医生
You should see a doctor.
伤势看起来很严重
That looks really nasty.
多谢你的关心
Well, thank you for your concern.
实际上伤口已经缝合了
I have, in fact, been stitched up,
我会没事的
so I'm gonna be fine.
而你嘛 就没这么好运了
You on the other hand, not so much.
小说我已经修改好了
You see, I, uh, I finished the rewrite,
我竭尽全力了 克莱尔 真的
and I tried, Claire, I really tried.
我不断询问自己的灵魂
I searched my soul
以期找出一个
for one good reason
让你的角色生存的理由
to let your character live,
但是你知道吗
but you know what?
我一个都想不出来
I--I couldn't come up with a single one.
所以如果不介意的话 你先请
So if you don't mind, after you.
乔 不要这么做 不要这么做
Joe, don't do this. Don't do this.
不要这么做 乔 乔 乔
Don't do this. Joe! Joe! Joe?
滚动
Scroll.
往上
Scroll up.
停
Stop right there.
这是什么
What is this?
不知道 但卫星图像
I don't know, but satellite imagery doesn't match
和地♥产♥清单不匹配
with the property manifests.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人篡改了记录 和信息对不上
Someone's tampered with these records. They don't match up.
手法很熟练
It's a total sleight of hand.
就和卡罗逃跑时监控录像
They've been doctored like the surveillance cameras
被动手脚一样 看
during Carroll's escape. Look.
房♥子 大门 池塘
House. Gate. Pond.
在西北方向 就是这里
In the northwest. That's it.
找到了 我们找到那所房♥子了
We got it. We got the house.
我们走
Let's go!
快 快 行动
Go, go! Move!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
房♥子是空的 长官
House is empty, sir.
马里兰州 海文波特 格雷的住♥宅♥
我们会被堵在路上的
We're going to be stuck in traffic.
新闻说要封路两小时
The news said the roadblock was two hours.
充电器落在吧台了
Left my charger on the counter.
给我拿瓶水
Oh. Grab me a water, please.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我们真的很希望你不在家
We were really hoping you wouldn't be home.
天呐 菲尔 天呐
Oh, god! Phil! Oh, my god!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
薇姬 不
Vicky! No!
你一定就是薇姬了
You must be vicky.
你丈夫和我
Your husband and I were just having
刚刚还聊起你
a nice, little chat about you.
不要
Oh, no.
为什么留下一具悬尸
So why leave a hanging body?
吓唬我们
To spook us.
展示权力
Show of power.
告诉我们一切还在他的掌控中
To tell us he's still in control?
是的 他是这个意思
Yeah. That's the idea,
但我猜他现在也并非一切尽在掌控
but I'm guessing he's not so in control right now.
我们在向他步步逼近
We're gaining on him.
你觉得乔还在城里吗
You think Joe's still in town?
是的 但他很快就会离开
Yeah, I do, but not for long.
我们在检查指纹
All right. We're running prints.
对生活用品 餐具和床上用品进行分类
Did a quick breakdown of groceries, dishes, bed linens.
据估算有37人住在这里
I estimate 37 actual residents.
通知所有交通检查站提高警惕
Have all the traffic checkpoints on high alert,
特别关注乘客超过四人的车辆
special attention to cars with more than 4 people.
通知海岸警卫队搜查所有出海船只
Notify the coast guard to search all outgoing boats.
明白
All right.
亲爱的莱恩 最后一章开始了
期待与你相见 乔
《红死病的面具》
"The mask of the red death."
以前见过
Seen this before,
但为什么留给我们
but why did he leave it for us?
分散我们的注意力 让我们偏离重心
To distract us, to take us off point.
克莱尔出事了
Something happened with Claire.
他抓住了她和乔伊
I mean, he took her and Joey.
他痴心妄想 想让他们一家团聚
Some kind of fictional attempt to reunite his family,
但这绝不可能成功 她不会妥协
But that was never gonna work, not with her.
我认为她做了什么让他生气的事
I think she did something to upset him.
她不想遵从他的某些错误想法
She's not gonna live up to some false idea,
于是破坏了他的完美计划
so she's ruining his perfect plan,
他设想的整个故事
this whole story he's inventing.
现在他要杀了她
And now he's gonna kill her.
但是他还没下手
But he hasn't yet.
你是这个故事的主人公 莱恩
You're the hero in the story, Ryan.
他会给你机会拯救她
He's gonna give you the opportunity to save her.
这一点他已经表现得很明确了
He's made that clear.
他会让我来见证她的死亡
He's gonna give me the opportunity to witness her death.
除非我们不阻止他
Only if we let him.
过来点 别动
Move and...stay.
乖
Hmm? Good girl.
只是要
Just...
绑住你的脚踝
Tie around your ankles.
放松 大佬
Easy, tiger.
别想英雄救美
Don't play the hero.
好样的
Good man.
现在
Now--
我发现 这样子
Oh, uh, I do realize that this is, uh--
这样有点强人所难
this is something of an imposition.
我们只需要你们接待我们到傍晚
We will only be requiring your hospitality until nightfall.
你是做什么工作的 菲尔
Ahh. What do you do for a living, Phil?
抵押经纪人
Uh, mortgage broker.
这工作最近可不好做
That can't be going well.
-有所恢复了 -有吗
- It's picked up. - Has it?
别这样 乔
Don't do this, Joe.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表