剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
There is breaking news tonight
乔·卡罗被捕
一条爆♥炸♥性新闻
from Waverly, Virginia,
连环杀手乔·卡罗终于被警方抓获
where serial killer Joe Carroll has finally been caught.
该名逃犯在一处废弃的...
The escaped convict was found at an abandoned--
她给你看那封信了吗
Did she show you the letter?
他在说什么 什么信
What's he talking about? What letter?
克莱尔是个关键人物 莱恩
Claire is very important, Ryan.
每个精彩的故事都需要爱情的点缀
Every good story needs a love interest.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
她是唯一一个我真心爱过的女人
She's the only woman I've ever truly loved.
她是我儿子的母亲
She's the mother of my son.
乔伊
Joey?
我想见她
And I'd like to see her.
不行 她绝不会同意
No. She'd never agree to that.
或许她会改变主意
She might just change her mind about that.
乔伊
Joey?
乔伊
Joey?!
他去哪了 乔伊
Where is he? Joey?
我打算这次走更为传统的路线
I thought I might go more traditional this time.
你知道的 有反派 正邪较量
You know, villain, good versus evil.
我需要一个强大的主人公
I need a strong protagonist
让读者真心投♥注♥感情
so that the reader can truly invest.
有瑕疵 支离破碎 寻求救赎
A flawed, broken man searching for redemption,
那个人就是你
and that is you.
你就是我那带瑕疵的男主人公
You are my flawed hero.
是的 为此我杀了莎拉
Yes, I ensured that by killing Sarah.
她就是一个刺♥激♥性事件
She was the inciting incident.
召唤主人公采取行动
The hero's call to action.
而这只是序言
This is merely the prologue,
好戏才刚刚开始
this is just the beginning.
莎拉死亡的全部意义都在于此
That was the entire point of Sarah's death.
召唤你出场
It was for you.
如果这本书的结局不是你的死亡
If this book ends with anything other than your death,
你还是计划重写比较好
you better plan on a rewrite.
狱警 狱警
Guards! Guards!
乔伊 宝贝 你在哪
Joey, honey, where are you?
蒂妮丝去哪了
Where's Denise?
蒂妮丝 蒂妮丝去哪了
Denise? Where is-- where is Denise?
看守
Guards!
够了
That's enough!
我儿子去哪了 乔伊
Where's my son? Joey!
乔伊 你在哪
Joey, where are you?
打给克莱尔
Call Claire.
好戏刚刚开始
It's just the beginning.
它将成为一部经典
It will be a classic.
我们两人的杰作
It will be our masterpiece.
打给克莱尔
Call Claire.
打给克莱尔
Call Claire!
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表