剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
How much longer?
五分钟 最多十分钟
5 minutes, 10 at most.
黛布拉 稍等一下
Debra, hold on just one second, ok?
喂 莱恩
Yes? Ryan!
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
我在和她保持通话
I have her on the line.
她很害怕 莱恩
She's scared, Ryan.
让她听电♥话♥
Put her on.
黛布拉 莱恩和你说话
Debra, Ryan's on.
黛布拉
Debra?
黛布拉
Debra?
我在 莱恩
I'm here...Ryan.
麦克和我在一起呢
Mike's here with me, too.
我们知道你的位置
Hey. We know where you are.
已经在赶去的路上了
We're on our way right now.
能听见吗
Can you hear us?
能
Yes.
请你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
打电♥话♥给我妹妹
Call my sister.
我们这就来了
Hey. We're on our way, ok?
告诉她我爱她
Tell her that I love her.
我的妹妹贝丝
My younger sister Beth.
还有我的父母
My parents, too.
她知道怎样联♥系♥他们
She'll know how to contact them.
我和家里人不怎么亲
We're not close, my family.
这是我唯一的遗憾
That's my only regret.
黛布拉 我们马上来了 别说话了
Deb, we're on our way, ok, so stop talking.
留点氧气
Just--just save your air, right?
麦克 你人真好
Mike...you're a good man.
以后也要这样哦
Don't lose that.
黛布拉 别说了
Hey, Deb. Stop, ok?
我们很近了
We're getting really close, ok?
就要到了
We're almost there.
莱恩
And, Ryan,
我选择了这种生活
I chose this life...
当联邦探员
The FBI.
我知道会发生什么
I knew the deal,
但这不是你的错
but this is not on you.
你能行的 再坚持一下
You're g--you're gonna make it. You need to hold on.
这不怪你
This is not on you.
不许自责
Don't you take it.
不是你的错
I am not your fault.
我知道会发生什么
I knew the deal.
求你了 坚持住
Please just hold on.
求你坚持住 黛布拉
Please just hold on, Deb.
麦克和我
Mike and I...
我们马上就到
We're gonna be there soon.
我知道
I know.
下车
Get out!
她到底在哪 她在哪
Where the hell is she? Where is she?
小路那头
End of the path.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
你们最好快点
You better hurry.
是她
It's her!
黛布拉
Debra!
黛布拉 我们来了
Debra! We're here!
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on! Hold on!
坚持住
Hold on!
从边上打开
Here. Get it by the sides right here.
准备
Ready?
1 2
1, 2!
我的天呐 她没呼吸了
Oh, my god. She's not breathing.
把她抬出来 抬出来
Get her out, get her out.
太可惜了
Aw. That's too bad.
只迟了一点
Just a little too late.
真扫兴
Bummer.
莱恩
Ryan.
莱恩 不
Ryan, no!
拜托 他们怎么还没到
Come on. Where are they?
那是什么
What is that?
乔的书
It's Joe's book,
留在棺材里了
left in the coffin.
他计划了一切
He planned the whole thing.
都是那本破书里的一部分
It's all part of this stupid book.
"莱恩祈祷她还活着
"Ryan prayed that she was still alive.
他开始挖 然后找到了棺材
He started digging and finally found the coffin.
躺在里面的是她
Inside, she lay.
他非常想救活她
He desperately tried to revive her,
但莱恩太迟了
but Ryan was too late,
黛布拉探员已经死了"
and Agent Debra Parker was dead."
他甚至说到我找到这手稿的事情
He even talks about me finding this manuscript.
"藏在棺材里的是个信封"
"Hidden inside the coffin was an envelope."
他怎么可能精确地预知会发生的一切
How would he know exactly what was gonna happen?
他做不到
He doesn't.
他说你死了
He says that you died.
亚历克斯在树林里把你杀了
Alex shot you in the woods.
在这个故事里 你死了
In this story, you're dead.
所以我们还能改变故事的发展 对吗
So we can still change the story, right?
发生了什么 接下来是什么
What happens? What's next?
"手稿上说他必须独自前往杨柳巷"
好了
Ok.
莱恩 是什么 接下来是什么
Ryan, what is it? What's next?
上面没说
It doesn't say.
肯定说了 莱恩
Of course it does. Ryan!
-莱恩 -这是给我一个人的
- Ryan. - It's for me alone.
莱恩 你不能一个人去
Ryan, you don't get to do this by yourself.
这是我的战斗 麦克
This is my fight, Mike.
你怎么能对我说这种话
Hey. How can you say that to me?
你不认为这也是我的战斗吗
You don't think this is my fight, too?
乔做了这么多事 这也是我的战斗
After what Joe's done, this is my fight!
他想要你死
He wants you dead.
他想要所有和我亲近的人死
He wants everybody close to me dead.
这是他的计划
That was his plan.
是的 但我没死
Yeah, but I'm not.
莱恩 我们可以出其不意
Ryan, we can surprise him.
我不能冒险
I can't risk it.
莱恩 你没有决定权
Hey, hey. Ryan, you don't get to decide!
呆在这
Stay here.
你不会开枪打我的 莱恩
You're not gonna shoot me, Ryan.
我会打你的腿
I'll shoot you in the leg.
莱恩
Ryan.
抱歉 麦克
Sorry, Mike.
莱恩
Ryan.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know, hmm?
知道什么
Know what?
知道我喜欢杀戮
That I liked killing things,
年轻的姑娘什么的
Young girls and such, yeah?
你什么时候知道的 我一直想知道
When did you know? I've always wondered when you knew.
当你被捕的时候
When you were arrested.
是吗 你是怀疑 还是确认
Yeah. You-- you suspected or you knew?
当莱恩来找我的时候
When ryan came to me,
他告诉我关于那些引用的文学作品
he told me about the literary references.
是你告发了我
You turned me in.
不是
No.
他告诉我被害人的细节
He gave me the details on the victims,
还有那些象征手法
and the saw the-- the symbolism.
我就让他去找你
I sent him to you.
还真谢谢你
Well, thanks for that.
当时我并不知情 乔
I was blinded when it came to you, Joe.
我 我当时很爱你
I... I loved you.
你是我的丈夫
You were my husband.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表