剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
你得帮我做件事
you got to do something for me.
因为你是对的
Because you're right.
我的确
I do...
的确需要被惩罚
I need to be punished.
来吧 杀了我
Come on. Just kill me...
不许过来
Stay back.
因为我依然爱她
Because I still love her,
而且绝不会停止爱她
and I can't unlove her.
你和乔得到幸福结局的唯一方法
The only way that you and Joe are gonna get a happy ending
就是杀了我
is if you kill me.
来吧 快点
So come on. Just do it.
只要 举起射钉枪
Just...take that nail gun,
一枪射进我脑袋里
shoot me right in the head.
你可以的 快点吧
You can do it. Come on.
我知道你可以的
I know you can.
现在就做
Do it now.
就现在 现在
Now. Now!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
莱恩·哈迪比我想象的更有挑战性
Ryan Hardy's proven to be more of a challenge than I thought.
我绝不会低估那个男人
Eh. I wouldn't underestimate that man.
那样的错误我犯过一次
I made that mistake once.
出什么事了
What happened?
路易丝死了
Louise is dead.
阿曼达被逮捕了
Amanda's in federal custody.
真不幸啊
That is unfortunate.
对路易丝的死我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Louise.
我知道她对你很重要
I know she was important to you.
没那么重要
Not really.
也许吧 我也不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
还有个好消息
There is good news.
今天中午 联调局的尼克·多诺万探员
At noon today, FBI Agent Nick Donovan
用加密的手♥机♥联♥系♥了维吉尼亚的匡蒂科
made an encrypted cell phone call to Quantico, Virginia,
查问克莱尔·马修斯的情况
checking the status of Claire Matthews.
我们破译了密♥码♥
We deciphered that encryption.
你们查到了什么呢
And what did you find?
电♥话♥经过几个办事处转接
Well, call was transferred to several bureau offices
最终连线到美国法警斯科特·特纳
before it was finally transferred to U.S. Marshal Scott Turner,
正是他在负责克莱尔的人身安全
currently in charge of personal security for Claire.
我们已经定位了
We were able to narrow her location
离她最近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
to the nearest cell phone tower.
你妻子在宾夕法尼亚州的亨廷顿县
Your wife is in Huntington County, Pennsylvania.
这真是
Oh, that...
实在干得太棒了 我的朋友
That is excellent work, my friend.
我希望明天一早就询问阿曼达
I want to interview Amanda first thing in the morning.
多诺万探员说不行
Agent Donovan said that wasn't gonna happen.
我们能从她嘴里撬出信息
Yeah. Well, we could break her.
乔的那帮邪教信徒
Thing about Joe's cult members,
他们都不是正常人
they don't come to this party sane.
我们也得用他们的方式办事
We just got to speak their own language.
我同意你的观点 但富兰克林局长
Look. I agree with you, but Director Franklin
要求将她转移到华盛顿
ordered that she be transferred to D.C.
他们要在总部审讯她
They're questioning her at headquarters.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
他们要把整个调查移到那边去
They're moving the whole investigation there.
他们要接手了
They're taking the lead.
你对此有何感觉
How do you feel about that?
像是个失败者
Like a failure.
你才不是
Hey. You're not.
莱恩今晚说的关于克莱尔·马修斯的事
So all that stuff Ryan was saying tonight about Claire Matthews...
他对她余情未了
he's still hung up on her.
他爱她
He loves her.
那真是太扭曲了
That's just twisted.
卡罗的杀手邪教
两位名为克莱尔·马修斯的妇女被杀
卡罗的前妻仍处于保护性监禁中
你在等别的什么人吗
Were you expecting someone else?
是乔吗
Joe maybe?
什么事
What is it?
乔现在有点忙
Well Joe's a little busy right now,
但我一直在找你
but I've been looking for you.
你找到我了
And you found me.
有什么可以效劳的吗
What is it I can do for you?
早些时候我接到一封令人兴奋的邮件
Earlier I received a very exciting e-mail,
本来想告诉你的
and I wanted to tell about it,
但我决定给你个惊喜
but I thought I'd surprise you.
跟我来
So follow me.
你好啊 爱玛
Hello, Emma.
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表