剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
泰森 她努力地
Tyson, she tried,
竭尽全力地维持关系
held on as long as she could.
你也知道是怎么一回事
You know the drill. Heh.
但面对现实吧
But let's face it.
他跟你都没成
If he couldn't go there with you,
她根本没希望
she didn't stand a chance.
他对谁认真过吗
So was there ever anyone serious?
有啊 克莱尔 你
Yeah, Claire. You.
你又在说我什么坏话呢
Ok, ok. What lies are you telling about me now?
女孩子的悄悄话 没你的事儿
Girl talk. None of your business.
真的吗
Ah. Is that right?
莱恩
Ryan.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道 在我的毛衣上找到的
I don't know. I found it on my sweater.
一定是乔的人在旅馆抓到你时
They must have tagged you
放在你身上定位的
when Joe's guy jumped you at the motel.
也就是说他们知道我在这是吗
Does that mean they know we're here?
对 他们知道
Yeah, they know.
泰 我很抱歉
Hey, Ty. I'm really sorry
把我的麻烦带到你家来了
for bringing my problems into your home.
我欠这家伙的
I owe the guy.
莱恩不止一次救了我的命
Ryan has saved my life more than once,
他不喜欢麻烦别人
and he's not one to ask for help,
所以他来找我一定是迫不得已的
so him coming here says a lot.
很高兴你们来了
I'm glad you came.
他们在外面吗
Well, if they're out there,
我没看到
I didn't see them.
我有一整套最先进的报♥警♥系统
I have a state-of-the-art alarm system out there.
这些人可不止这水平 兄弟
These guys are better than that, man.
携带微型冲♥锋♥枪♥ 穿着防弹衣
Carrying micro-uzis and wearing vests.
我们没多少弹♥药♥了
Well, we're short on ammo,
所以咱们最好射得准一点
so we better make these count,
这家伙可以崩了他们的防弹衣
And this will blow right through their vests.
给他们来个出其不意
We just got to surprise them with a trick or two.
你有何计划
What'd you have in mind?
我最讨厌熏肠了
I hate Bologna.
我知道你不爱吃
I know it's not your favorite,
但我找不到别的了
but I couldn't find anything else.
莉齐该去采购了
Lizzie needs to go shopping.
莉齐是谁 她为什么来这儿
Who's lizzie? Why is she here?
她是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
She's a friend of your dad's.
那其他人呢 也是爸爸的朋友吗
And everyone else, they're friends, too?
没错
That's right.
为什么大家都住这儿
Why do they all live here,
爸爸怎么从牢里出来的
and how come my dad's not in jail anymore?
你不如自己去问他
Maybe you should ask him that yourself.
我一会儿就回来 乔伊
I'll be right back, Joey, ok?
热棉花糖点心 热棉花糖点心
S'mores. S'mores, s'mores, s'mores, s'mores.
你好 乔伊
Oh. Hey, Joey.
不用管我
Don't mind me.
来点巧克力 再来点
A little chocolate, a little...
巧克力
chocolate?
你做得不对
You're doing it wrong.
你应该先加热棉花糖
You're supposed to heat the marshmallows first.
对 我忘了
Yes. Heh. Yes. Of course.
乔伊
So, Joey,
你有问题想问我吗
there anything you want to ask me?
你问什么我都会回答的
You know, I'll tell you anything you like.
加点这个
Let me just take those.
别把饼干弄碎
Don't break the crackers.
你不会做热棉花糖点心吗
Don't you know how to make s'mores?
要知道
You know, its, um--
我好久没做了
it's--it's been a while.
你能帮帮我吗
Uh, hey. Do you think you could help me?
不知道
I don't know.
拜托啦 我好想吃热棉花糖点心
Oh. Oh, come on. I'm dying for s'mores.
我最爱吃这个了
It's absolutely my favorite food.
我也是
It's my favorite food, too.
不会吧
No way!
你也爱吃吗
Is it really yours, too?
那你可得教教我
Oh, now you've got to show me
我笨手笨脚的
because I'm useless.
到这儿来 跳
Here. Come here. Jump up.
好了
There we go.
现在
Now.
我什么时候才能见到妈妈
When am I gonna see my mom?
很快就能见到了
What if I said really, really soon?
好的
Yeah. Ok.
现在放巧克力吗
Now chocolate, yeah?
有动静吗
Anything?
还没有
No. Not yet.
我们就这么等着吗
So we just wait?
你留在这里 锁好门
I want you to stay up here, lock the door,
把自己关好
barricade yourself in.
我们就在楼下
We're gonna be right downstairs.
你还好吧
Are you ok?
那得等我们逃出去以后
I'll be ok when we're out of here
你 泰森和乔伊都安全了 我才安心
and when you're safe and Tyson's safe and Joey's safe--
我知道你认为
I know-- I know that you have this theory
每个人都会死在你面前
that everyone dies on you.
-这不只是认为 -也不是事实
- It's not a theory. - Well, it's not reality either.
这种时候讨论这个合适吗
Ok. Is this really the time to talk about this?
不知道 那你说什么时候合适
I don't know. Is this the time? You tell me.
为什么我们从来都不能好好谈一谈
When is there ever a good time for us to talk about anything?
为什么一直不联♥系♥我
Why didn't you call me?
八年了 你为什么不打给我
8 years, why didn't you call?
我说过 我只是你的过去
I told you. I'm your past.
你应该看向未来
You need to move forward.
如果你就是我的未来呢 莱恩
What if you are my forward, Ryan?
看看我俩
I mean, look at us.
我们历经磨难 伤痕累累
We're so screwed up, we're damaged.
除了彼此 还有谁能和我们心意相通
Who else is out there for either one of us?
我很清楚我会给你带来什么
It's just that I know what I'll always represent to you.
如果我说我爱你呢
Well, then what if I told you I love you?
我会说这真不太明智
I'd say that's a really bad idea.
以及
And...
我也爱你
And that I love you, too.
穿过树林 有栋房♥子
There's a-- there's a house through these trees.
克莱尔在后屋西边角落的房♥间
Claire's in the back west corner.
我们得动作快点
Eh, we got to move fast.
布洛克 你去
Brock, you're up.
你负责探查 把这个戴上
Scout the place. Put that on.
解决了一个
One down.
我说这个办法管用吧
I told you it would work.
这个范围能打穿防弹衣
Point-blank range right through the vest.
守住后院 我去找克莱尔
Guard the back. I'll check on Claire.
行
All right.
对不起 很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我听到了枪声 出什么事了
I heard a gunshot. What happened?
还有两个家伙在外面
There's two more of them outside.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
我知道你在里面 克莱尔
I know you're in there, Claire.
出来吧
Come out.
免得又出人命
No one else has to die.
不要再有人流血了
No more bloodshed.
我带你去见乔伊
I'll take you to Joey.
还是出来吧
You just come out.
莱恩 你没事吧
Ryan! You ok?
莱恩
Ryan!
泰森
Tyson!
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表