剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah. I was supposed to get off an hour ago,
但是凯里没来换我的班
but Kerry didn't show up for her shift.
好的 等我下班给你打电♥话♥
Yep. I'll call you when I get off.
该死 蒂姆 你吓到我了
Damn, Tim. You scared me.
你做了什么 大家都在找你
What did you do? Everyone's looking for you.
我需要你的帮助 贝蒂
I need your help, Betty.
谁让你开记者发布会的
Who told you to hold a press conference?
你没权利和他们达成交易 赋予他们豁免权
You have no authority to offer a deal, grant immunity.
我知道 我只是想说服他们之中的一个
I know that. I'm just trying to get one of them to come forward,
让他们坦白
get them to talk.
这有可能成功 尼克
It could work, Nick.
信徒中间总有分歧
There's always dissension in a cult.
只要有一个人站出来质疑他们的忠诚
If just one person is questioning their commitment,
我们的目的就达到了
that's all we need.
我只要求你能知会我一声
All I'm asking is that you run stuff by me.
我们的目标是一致的
We're working towards the same goal here.
现在你这么说了
Now you tell me.
有人发现几分钟前
Hey. A waitress from a diner in town
城里餐厅的一个服务员和警长上了同一辆车
was seen getting in the car with the sheriff a few minutes ago.
不如我停在这儿 你开我的车走
Why don't I just pull over up here and you can take my car?
我给你说了 贝蒂 他们误解我了
I told you, Betty, they are wrong about me.
这一切都只是个误会
This is all one big misunderstanding.
前面有警♥察♥ 我该怎么办
There's police up ahead. What should I do?
表现得自然点 叫我布莱恩
Act natural. Call me Brian.
你好 怎么回事
Hey, there. What's going on?
请出示身份证件
Can I get some I.D.s?
先生 请下车
Step out of the car, sir.
开车
Drive.
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布 我知道你要去找乔伊
Jacob, I know you're going to look for Joey.
我会把他找回来的 克莱尔
I'll bring him back, Claire.
我知道你在乎他 我知道
I know you care about him, I do,
但他只是个小孩子
but he's just a little boy, he's a little kid,
他对事情的发展无能为力
he doesn't have a choice in this,
求你了 如果你找到他
so please if you find him,
请不要把他带回来
please don't bring him back here.
带他去一个离这里很远的地方
Take him far away, take him somewhere
一个警♥察♥能找到他的地方
where the police can find him
因为他不属于这里 你知道的
because he doesn't belong here. You know that.
我要服从乔的愿望
I am doing what Joe wants.
你把他们杀了
You killed those men.
我别无选择 贝蒂
No other option, Betty.
不要这样
This is not happening.
抱歉了 贝蒂
I'm afraid it is, Betty.
天呐 不要 不要
Oh, my god! No, no!
放下枪
Drop the gun.
别动
Freeze where you are.
趴下
Get down on the ground!
趴下 别开枪
Get down! Don't shoot!
放下武器 把枪放下
Drop the weapon! Drop the gun!
把枪放下 趴下
Drop it now! Get down!
-别动 -不 不 是他想杀我
- Freeze! - No, no. He tried to kill me.
我投降
I surrender.
-趴下 -我投降
- Get down. - I surrend--
我有话直说了
I want to cut right to the chase.
我之前的行为很冲动
I made a rather impulsive move earlier.
是我性格上的缺陷导致的
It's a character defect,
给我惹了很多麻烦
gets me in a lot of trouble.
不用说你也知道 我想做笔交易
Needless to say, I want to make a deal.
那你得提供我需要的东西才行
A deal requires you to have something that I need.
乔在哪
Where's Joe?
某个地方
Oh, he's somewhere.
很生我的气
He is really mad at me.
我从乔那里拿走了一根救命稻草
See, I took a little insurance policy from Joe
来保护我不受他 不受你
to protect myself from him, from you,
不受其他任何想要我性命的人的伤害
from anybody else who might want to kill me.
他的名字叫乔伊·马修斯
His name is Joey Matthews.
乔伊
Joey.
有印象吗
That ring a bell?
你想让我相信乔·卡罗的儿子在你手里
You expect me to believe that you have Joe Carroll's son?
你不用相信我
You don't have to believe me.
给乔打电♥话♥ 亲自问问他
Call Joe, ask him yourself.
好 你有号♥码吗
Ok. You got a number handy?
我被逮捕的时候身上带着电♥话♥
I had a phone on me when you arrested me.
把电♥话♥拿来
Get that phone.
你为什么要带走乔·卡罗的儿子
Why'd you take Joe Carroll's kid?
我说了 我比较冲动
I told you I'm impulsive.
谢谢
Thanks.
罗德里克
Roderick.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
这通电♥话♥说明
I take it from this-- this call
你已经逮捕罗德里克了 莱恩
that, uh, that you have Roderick in custody, Ryan.
是的 我正在看着他
Yeah. Staring right at him.
他马上就会告诉我你在哪里
He's about to tell me where I can find you.
不 如果 如果这是真的
No. If, um-- if that indeed were true,
那我们现在就是在当面谈了 莱恩
then I suspect we'd be having this conversation in person, Ryan,
所以这通电♥话♥明显是为了别的事情
so clearly, this call is about something else entirely.
他刚跟我说了一个
Well, he has been telling me
有关乔伊的有趣故事
a very interesting story about Joey.
真的吗
Is it true?
你能不能跟罗德里克说
Would you, um-- would you please tell roderick
要是我儿子有什么不测
that if anything untoward should happen to my son
我会亲自
that I will personally
剥了他的皮
peel the skin from his body?
事态发展跟你的预期不符 对吧 乔
Wow. Things really aren't going your way, are they, Joe?
这是什么意思
What's that?
让他难受会儿
Let him sweat.
好了 你想怎样
Ok. What do you want?
很简单
It's simple.
我把孩子给你
I'll give you the boy,
换我的自♥由♥
and you give me my freedom.
他知道这不可能
He knows that's not gonna happen.
我说清楚点
Let me make this as clear as possible.
无论如何
Under no circumstances
我们都不能跟那个杀人犯谈判
are we negotiating with that killer.
他刚杀了两名州警♥察♥
He just murdered two state troopers.
所以你就放任孩子去死吗 我可做不到
So you're ok with the kid dying? Because I'm not.
当然没人会放任那孩子不管
Of course no one's ok with him dying.
我们怎么知道这不是乔设的陷阱
How do we know this isn't a trap set by Joe?
我愿意冒这个险
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
听着 这里我做主 莱恩
Look. This is my call, Ryan.
我绝不允许交换条件
I'm not sanctioning a deal.
必须另行办法
We'll find another way.
别说话
Don't talk.
你带我找到乔伊 我就给你自♥由♥
You take me to Joey, I cut you loose.
我就知道你靠得住
Knew I could count on you.
过来 进来
Hey. Come here. Get in here.
来来来 快点快点
Come on, come on. Let's go, let's go.
莱恩 你不能出去
Ryan, you'll never get out of here.
把帽子给他
Give him the hat.
还有外套
And the jacket.
快点
Now, now.
这条走廊尽头有个摄像头
You know, there's a camera at the end of this hall.
已经处理了
Already took care of it.
你打算怎么办
How you want to play this?
我一确保乔伊的安全 就会护送你
Once I know Joey's safe, I'll escort you
通过路障 离开小镇
out of town past the roadblocks.
之后你就得靠自己了
After that, you're on your own.
上车
Get in.
把你的抢和手♥机♥都扔掉
Get rid of your gun and your cell phone.
不可能
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表