剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
是否讨人厌
whether they're a pain in the ass or not.
我在临终护理病房♥工作 实在太容易了
I work in the terminal ward. It is so easy.
罗德里克告诉过你
Has Roderick told you
我希望你为我做什么吗
what I'd like you to do for me?
他说你希望我追随莱恩·哈迪
He said you wanted me to follow Ryan Hardy.
然后呢
And?
我一直都很想去纽约生活
I've always wanted to live in New York.
所有视频都存在这个优盘里
All the videos are on this drive.
而且都已编入日志的索引中
And they're all indexed in the journals.
你真是助益匪浅
You...you are a godsend.
没什么大不了
It's nothing.
您在这里的工作 对我们来说
It really is beautiful what you're doing here
真的很有意义
for all of us.
被擢升么 永不再会
Shall be lifted--nevermore!
你好 朋友 你登陆进来了
Hello, friend. You've been allowed entry.
我们找到一组加密密♥码♥可以访问这个网站
We found an encryption code that accesses this web site.
他们就是这样招募新人的吗
This is how they recruit?
据我理解 他们先网聊
My take, they start an online dialogue.
紧接着在线下会面
That's followed by a real meeting.
之后有个献身精神的测试
Then there's a test of dedication.
华盛顿的技术人员查出
The D.C. Cyberteam places
服务器的所在地是下曼哈顿区
the server's location in Lower Manhattan.
他们得按街区排查IP地址
They have to go block by block with the IP address.
什么时候能找到
When will they know?
很快 几小时后
Soon. In a few hours.
你是个酒鬼
You an alcoholic
还是只是个问题饮酒者
or just a problem drinker?
都是
Yes.
那对你心脏不好
That can't be good for your heart.
确实不好
It's not.
我不善于与人交往
Look. I'm not good at bonding.
维系健康的人际关系并非我所长
Healthy relationships are not my thing.
我有信任问题
I got trust issues--
你到底想说什么
Your point?
我想说什么 我也不知道该说什么
My point? I don't have a point.
我正努力想呢
I'm trying here.
我环顾四周
I mean, I look around this place,
我并不认识住在这里的人
and I don't know the person who lives here.
肯定不是那个前几周
It's certainly not the guy I've been working with
与我共事的人
for the last couple of weeks,
我知道你并不想听到任何有关乔·卡罗
and I know you don't want any of Joe Carroll
或这个案子的事
or this case,
但我觉得你或许需要了解
But I think you may need it,
而我也需要你
and I kind of need you.
我要说的就这么多
That's as sappy as I get.
我讲完了
I'm done.
乔打电♥话♥给我了
Joe called me.
什么时候 他说什么了
When? What did he say?
今早 想让我振作
This morning. Wanted to cheer me up,
其实是幸灾乐祸
wanted to gloat.
你应该拖住他的 莱恩
Well, you got to engage him, Ryan.
你是我们联♥系♥卡罗的纽带
You're our connection to Carroll.
你要不要洗个澡
Look. Will you just get in the shower?
-我们去一趟市中心 - 不要
- We got to go downtown... - No.
这可由不得你
And don't argue.
我欠你俩实在太多
I owe you both a great debt,
我为布洛克的事深表遗憾
and I am truly sorry about Brock.
是啊 不堪回首
Yeah. It really sucks.
现在 你们一家团聚了
So now that you have your family back,
我可以宣布准备开始了吗
can I tell the others we're ready to start?
现在还不行
Not just yet.
你说过 你和家人一团聚之后
You said once you had your family back
我们就能开始了
we would begin.
为什么现在不行呢
Why not right away?
很快就可以了
Soon, huh?
很快
Soon?
有多快
As in when?
乔 这屋子里的每一个人
Joe, everyone in this house,
都迫不及待想开始
they're anxious to get started,
他们都等得不耐烦了
and they're growing impatient,
对不对 文斯
right, Vince?
都快等不下去了
Right down ornery.
已经浪费五分钟了 罗德里克
It's been a whole of 5 minutes, Roderick,
现在言归正传 讨论正事行吗
so let's just table this discussion for the moment, hmm?
乔
Joe...
你知道他们都为你做出了牺牲吗
Do you understand these people have sacrificed for you?
你欠他们的
You owe them.
你应该对他们负责
You're responsible to them.
你这样太自私
It's selfish of you to make--
够了
Enough!
你还有其他要说的吗
Now is there anything else?
你们四处巡逻 监视全片区域
You all go around, so we have all that covered.
好 你们快去准备吧
Ok. Good. You guys go ahead and gear up, all right?
我们找到他们的根据地了
Yeah. So we found their hot spot.
就是拐角那栋楼
It's a building on the corner.
那里地下室传出的宽带信♥号♥♥是超负荷的
Bandwidth coming from that basement is beyond capacity.
是一个叫海莉·墨丘利的人开的夜店
It's an after hours bar listed to a Haley Mercury.
耳机给你
Here are your earpieces.
我们在每个出口和所有屋顶都安排人监视
We got men on every exit and on the neighboring rooftops.
好的 我和哈迪负责探查
All right. Hardy and I will do the exploratory.
跟紧我
Stay close.
-卢 叫你的人守住后面 -好的
- Ok, Lou. Get your men around back. - Okay.
把这里包围起来
Ok, guys. Round it up.
鞭策与悔过
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
我们在找海莉·墨丘利
We're looking for Haley Mercury.
她在办公室里
Uh, she's in the office.
我去叫她
I'll get her for you.
女士 请你站住
Ma'am, stay where you are.
她要逃跑 封住所有入口
She's running. Secure all entrances.
靠墙站 女士
Get back against the wall, lady.
退后
Hey! Back!
退后
Get back.
联调局
FBI!
趴在地上 趴好
Down on the ground! Down on the ground!
-快点 -我只是个保镖
-Move it! - I'm just a bouncer.
■
闲人免进
-举起手来 -好
- Hands up! - Ok.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
他们用复♥制♥服务器传输主服务器的信息
There's a ghost server that piggybacks the main server.
她把所有信息都隐藏在她的国际互联网协议中
All her information is buried in her international IPs.
能追踪到地点吗
Can you trace the location?
信息所经过的国家均无互联网法
It's all moving through countries that have no internet laws.
简直就像黑洞 但我们可以关闭它
It's a black hole, but we can shut it down.
别关 让它开着
No. Keep it in play.
我们需要监视一切活动
We need to monitor all activity.
这地方乱七八糟的
This place is messed up.
这个女人是老手了 共计十四项重罪
The woman is hardcore. I count 14 felonies.
你把网上业务算进去了吗
Are you counting the online business?
她在经营一家互动式恋物实体店
She's running an interactive fetish house.
我们去找她谈谈
All right. Let's go talk to her.
交给我们吧
We got this.
你是怎么认识乔·卡罗的
So how do you know Joe Carroll?
你们找我就为了这个吗
Is that what this is about?
你上一次和他联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you were in contact with him?
我不认识什么乔·卡罗 我也不想认识这人
I don't know Joe Carroll, and I don't want to know him.
那你得解释一下为什么他的信徒
Then you need to explain why his cult
在用你的网络服务器
is using your internet server
来隐藏他的在线交流
to hide his online communication.
那个混♥蛋♥ 他该死
That ass. Damn him to hell.
谁 谁
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表