剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
and now they're taking her straight to Carroll.
他通过网络 找人帮他
He's finding people to help him do it on the damn internet.
他们就像是他的信徒
It--it's like they're his followers.
我可不会相信两个男人会乖乖冒充基佬
I'm not buying two men would pretend to be gay
跑来和一个女人当邻居
and shack up next to a woman
只因某个疯子指使他们这么做
because some nut job told them to.
狱警非常崇拜他
Prison guard worships him.
"碎冰锥女"自杀就是因为被洗♥脑♥
Ice Pick Lady is brainwashed to kill herself.
而这两人多年以来一直效忠于他
These two guys have dedicated years of their lives to him.
他们似乎陷入了某种执念
There's some kind of fanatical obsession at play here.
像是某种邪教
It's like it's a cult. It's--
诗歌♥《乌鸦》里的"永不再会"
"Nevermore." "The Raven."
坡用象征的手法描写死亡尽头
Poe is symbolizing the finality of death.
你有没有查过全球定位系统 卫星在哪里
Have you pulled the GPS? Where are the satellites?
我就知道你肯定会爆发
I knew you'd show up eventually.
快行动
Do something!
这才是我印象中的那个哈迪
This is the Hardy I remember.
你们设了多少检查点
How many checkpoints have you set up?
-把他带走 -别傻站在这
- Get him out of here! - Don't just stand there!
快行动
Move!
哈迪
Hardy!
-让开 伙计 -抱歉 抱歉
- Back off, dude. - Sorry, sorry.
快走 莎拉
Come on, Sarah.
你也不用这么粗鲁吧
God. You don't have to be rude.
-抱歉 先生 -快走吧
- Sorry, sir. - Come on.
天呐
God.
有个杀人犯在逃呢
There's a killer on the loose,
你还指望我有礼貌
and you want me to have manners?
真是诡异
That was creepy.
今天一整晚都阴森森的
The whole night's been creepy.
是啊
Yeah.
你背后
Behind you.
有什么收获
Hey. What do you got?
这两个人的名字都在监狱访客簿上有过登记
Well, both men were listed in the prison's visitor log.
有他们的档案吗
You got a file on these guys.
只有在怀特赫斯特湖区的财产记录
Nothing except some property records in Lake Whitehurst.
灯塔住宿及早餐
怀特赫斯特湖区老溪路424号♥
怀特赫斯特湖区 维吉尼亚州
我一个人来了 乔
I came alone, Joe!
这不就是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
不要 不要
No! Noooo!
不要 不要 不要
Noooo! No! Noooo!
不要
Naaaah!
不要 不要
No! Noooo! Noooo! No!
你好啊 莱恩
Hello, Ryan.
我倒是很想看看你的心脏承受力如何
I was curious to see how your heart was holding up.
看来是有极限的嘛
I see it has its limits.
她在哪
Where is she?
人类的眼睛与人体共由七组肌肉连接
You know, the human eye is connected by 7 muscles.
我可是一组一组地挖出来的
I removed each one individually.
你知道难度有多高吗
You know how hard that is to do?
不要 不要
No! Noooo!
莎拉
Sarah?
不要
Nooo--
不要 不要
No! Noooo!
我真是太爱这个小纪念品了
You know how I love my little souvenirs.
不要
Noooo!
不要
No!
她可比我所预计的坚持得久很多
She lasted much longer than I thought she would.
真是个斗士
She's quite the fighter.
我要自首
I'd like to turn myself in.
我投降
I surrender.
我投降
I surrender!
住手
Stop!
哈迪
Hardy!
我投降
I surrender.
放开他 放手 放手 放开他
Come on. Get off. Off him, off him. Get off him.
我投降
I surrender.
不
No!
我投降
I surrender.
卡罗会被移送到里士满
Carroll's en route to Richmond.
进行联邦拘留 直到本案尘埃落定
He'll be placed in federal detention until this is all over.
这个案子 我整整追查了18个月
18 months I worked the case,
却没能解决
couldn't crack it.
我犯的错误太多了
I made so many mistakes.
但莎拉...
But Sarah...
我救过她
I saved her.
你怎么知道他会在这
How'd you know he'd be here?
卡罗写书的灵感来自于爱伦·坡的
Carroll's book was inspired by Poe's
最后一本未完之作《灯塔》
last unfinished work "The lighthouse."
莎拉就是他的未完成作品
Sarah was his unfinished work.
没错
Yeah.
他想要一个完美的结局
He wanted to get the ending right.
联邦拘留中心 维吉尼亚 里士满
乔丹·雷恩斯
即"乔迪"
乔·卡罗有47个专门网站
Joe Carroll had 47 dedicated web sites,
超过1000个博客 聊天室和网上论♥坛♥
over a thousand blogs, chat rooms, online forums.
资源众多
Could have multiple resources.
哈迪
Hardy.
他只跟你谈
He'll only talk to you.
莎拉必须得死 莱恩
Sarah had to die, Ryan.
我知道这让人悲伤和痛心
I know it's sad. It's tragic.
可怜的孩子
Poor thing.
她费劲千辛万苦才重新开始自己的生活
She worked very hard to get her life back together,
这种努力真是可圈可点
and she'd done quite nicely,
比某些人强太多
which is more than I can say for some.
你可真让人失望 莱恩
Oh, you've been quite the disappointment, Ryan.
我也不抱希望你能冷血无情了
Now I never expected you capable of "in cold blood,"
你那些关于犯罪真谛的鬼话是怎么回事
but what was it with the true crime drivel?
关于我的续集要讲什么 乔
So what's my sequel about Joe?
大家都很渴望知道
Everyone outside is anxious to know.
总之
Hmm. Well...
这将由我们合作完成
It's going to be a collaboration.
我们一起来书写这部作品 莱恩
We're gonna write this together, Ryan.
我的第一本书显然太过前卫
My first book was clearly too avant garde,
充斥着文人的自我炫耀
lost in literati pretense.
而我的新故事
Now my new story...
将会吸引更多的读者
will play to a much wider audience.
见鬼 连坡本人最终都会出来搔首弄姿
Hell, even Poe whored himself out eventually.
那么 那名狱警
So the prison guard,
和那两个同性恋邻居
the gay neighbors,
你的新故事里会怎么写他们
How do they figure into your new plot?
我们知道你培养了信徒
We know about the cult.
我不太喜欢那么说
I'm not a big fan of that word.
我更偏向于视他们为朋友
I like to think of them as my friends.
朋友很重要 莱恩
It's important to have friends, Ryan.
知道吗 据联调局估计
Did you know that the FBI estimates
在美国 每一天都有
that up to 300 serial killers
多达300名连环杀手在行动
are active in the U.S. on any given day?
抱歉 我无意吓到你
Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
有事吗
Is everything ok?
今晚有特别巡查任务
Extra patrol this evening.
他不是已经被捕了吗
I thought they caught him.
我在新闻上看到的
I saw it on the news.
即便如此 你介意我四处看看
Still, mind if I look around,
检查一下你的门窗吗
check your doors and windows?
你有朋友吗 莱恩
Do you have any friends, Ryan?
进来吧
Come on in.
大家都睡了吧
I think everyone's asleep.
我可以做你的朋友
I will be your friend
尽管你上了我的老婆
even though you slept with my wife.
下面是来自维吉尼亚州韦弗利的
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表