剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
你不能这么做
Ok. You can't do that.
不 是你不能这么做
Nope. You can't do that.
我去后院查看一下
I'm gonna go check around back,
看看我能不能从窗子里进去
see if I can see through the window.
你不该来这的
You shouldn't be here.
你知道 你早晚会死
You know, you're gonna die.
只不过不是今天
Only not today.
好消息是 没有小狗尸体
Good news-- no dead puppies.
坏消息是
Bad news--
我想那个大家都不愿提及的词又该使用了
I think it's time to use that word nobody wants to use.
他们就是邪教
So we have a cult.
你确定那个人不是乔迪吗
You sure this man wasn't Jordy?
身高 体重 完全不同 肯定是其他人
Height, weight-- nothing matched. It was someone else.
他们没料到我们会找到这里
We weren't supposed to find this place.
这里是他们接头商议的地点
This is where they met and planned.
我觉得卡罗...
I think Carroll was--
卡罗用坡的作品作为信仰
Carroll's using Poe's work as a religion.
他用哥特式浪漫主义跟人交流
He's speaking to people through Gothic romanticism.
被互联网信息充斥的现代人有一种病
There's a pathology to today's internet techno-bred minds.
造成了 人性的空虚
It's created a new... vacancy in our humanity.
找到了那些心理有缺陷的人 就中大奖了
Find the ones with additional disorders--jackpot.
这位英俊帅气有魅力的教授
Enter a handsome, charismatic man
触动了他们的心
who can touch them,
让他们首次感受到活着的意义
let them feel their lives for the first time,
将他们控入手中
conditions them.
说要想真正活着 就要杀戮
The only way to truly live is to kill.
这类的鬼话
Or some crap like that.
在局里 我管的是宗教犯罪类部门
I run the bureau's alternative religion unit.
我没说过吗
Did I not mention that?
邪教崇拜 是我的专长
Cults--my specialty.
上网了吗
We online?
-对 -安全吗
- Yeah. - Is it secure?
网速有点慢 不过我潜入了网络中心
It's a little slow, but I got us keyed into the board.
不会被追踪
It's untraceable.
有没有看新闻
You check the news yet?
看了 到处都是我们
Yeah. We're everywhere, man.
杀手之子失踪
他们居然选了这张照片
That's the photo that they pick of me?
太丑了
I hate that picture.
网连上了吗 乔迪有什么消息吗
Did you get it running? What's up with Jordy?
他还没发邮件来
Well, he hasn't e-mailed yet,
不过他们在联谊会俱乐部发现了三具女尸
but they did find 3 girls at the sorority house.
那乡巴佬干得还不错
Score for the village idiot.
保罗 不如你去看一下乔伊
Hey, Paul. Will you go watch Joey for a few minutes?
我去就好
I can do it.
配合一下 保罗
Be a good wingman, Paul.
你确定他是直男吗
Are you sure he's straight?
他这样就跟吃醋的小女人一样
Because he is acting like a jealous little bitch.
他只是感觉像是电灯泡
He just feels like the third wheel.
很长一段时间里 都是我和他一起
And for a long time, it was just me and him.
现在一切都变了
Now everything's changed.
他只能适应
Well, he needs to adjust.
这是乔想要的结果
This is what Joe wanted.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我妈说看着跟男孩似的
My mom says that it makes me look like a boy
又像女同性恋
or a girl who doesn't like boys.
那是因为你妈妈不懂你
Well, your mother doesn't understand you.
她一直不懂
She never has.
我很喜欢 爱玛
No. I like it very much, Emma.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
其实 我认识一个人
What if I told you that I might know
可能也会喜欢这个发型
someone else who might like it, too?
男孩吗
A guy?
你要为我撮合吗
You want to set me up?
你们会喜欢彼此的
I think you'd like each other.
我不知道
I don't know.
我很喜欢你来探监
I love our visits.
对我意义重大
They mean the world to me,
但我觉得你应该多交朋友
but I think you need to make more friends,
多出去玩 学会享受生活 对吗
you know, go out, have some fun, huh?
爱玛
Emma?
你好
Hi.
乔说你会是我喜欢的类型
Joe said you'd be my type.
你喜欢什么类型
What's your type?
特别的
Special.
有八种 甚至九种不同的手迹
I've got 8, maybe 9 different handwritings.
每个都要分♥析♥
I want analysis on each one.
找到几副指纹
How many prints?
四副完整的 还有一些不完整的
4. Clean. Several partial.
面具男也住在这里
Our masked man was living here, too.
床铺没整理 食物还新鲜
Unmade bed, fresh food.
楼上有网
There's internet upstairs.
他带走了笔记本电脑和服务器
He took his laptop and server.
杀手之妻申请离婚
我对此觉得开心可以吗
Is it ok if I'm happy about this?
我知道 离婚不是个开心的话题
I mean, I know-- I know divorce is not a happy subject,
但我很开心
but I'm happy.
这会开启你人生的新篇章
Well, it's a new chapter in your life.
你也知道 乔已经被判刑了 他不在了
I mean, you know, Joe's been sentenced, he's gone.
我觉得你可以开心一下
I think you deserve some happy.
好吧 那么这一杯庆祝重归单身生活
All right. Well, here's to being a single lady again.
怎么听着有点伤感
Ooh. That's depressing.
吻我
Kiss me.
我说真的 你没听错
Yeah, yeah. You heard me.
我单身了 所以...
I'm single, so just...
你确定想让我吻你吗
Are you sure you want me to kiss you?
当然 我确定
Uh, yeah. I'm very sure.
我已经这样想很久了
I've been sure for a long time.
既然你确定
Well, if you're sure.
不过 等等
Unless--are--but--
你确定吗 如果你...
Are you sure? Because if--
我觉得初吻的时候不该这么多废话
I don't think first kisses are supposed to have this much discussion.
是啊 把情之所至的美感全毁了
I know. It takes the spontaneity out of it.
确实有一点
Yeah, it kind of does.
我把我们的初吻毁了吗
Did I just ruin our first kiss?
我觉得是可以挽回的
I think it can be salvaged.
里克传来最新消息
So we got an update from Rick.
联调局查到爱玛家了
FBI found Emma's house.
查到爱玛家 什么意思
What do you mean they found Emma's house?
乔迪还在那里吗
Was Jordy there?
不在 里克在 不过跑了
No. Rick was, but he got away.
他想让爱玛打给他
Now he wants Emma to call.
为什么
Why?
因为她才是负责人
Because she's in charge, remember?
她不会把重要的事交给我负责
I'm not trusted with the important things.
不是这样的
That's not true, all right?
她只是资历比你老而已 没别的
She's just been here for longer, that's all.
你们不能再这样下去了
You guys need to stop this thing that you got going.
那很尴尬
It's awkward.
对谁来说尴尬了
Awkward for whom, man?
我无所谓 只是想不通
Look. I'm fine. It's just I don't get
你看上她什么了
what you see in her.
她根本配不上你
You're way out of her league, man.
我觉得她很迷人
I think she's amazing.
跟我说说 雅各布
So tell me, Jacob.
你做什么工作的
What do you do?
目前正在待业
Uh, currently I am in between jobs.
你这么帅 人家哪敢雇你
Well, you're too pretty to work.
妈
Mom!
不敢相信你俩居然好上了
I can't believe you two are dating.
你女儿是我见过最迷人的姑娘
Your daughter is the most amazing woman I know.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表