剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
原来你喜欢朴素平淡的女孩 那真好
So you like the no-fuss plain Janes. That's sweet.
大多数男生都受不了
Most boys don't.
你做到了
You did it.
你真的下手了
You really did it.
这些名字是什么人
Who are all these women?
她们都是在坡的生命和作品中死去的女人
They're all names of women in Poe's life and work that died.
是女性 已死亡一段时间
A female. She's been dead a while.
她母亲吗
The mother?
埋入墙中
Buried in the wall.
《黑猫》 《一桶白葡萄酒》
"The Black Cat," "The Cask of Amontillado,"
坡的经典风格
classic Poe.
给马修斯家打个电♥话♥
Call the Matthews residence.
确保克莱尔·马修斯的安全
Make sure Claire Matthews is safe.
她没事 房♥子很安全
She's safe. The house is secure.
没有被人闯入的迹象
There's no sign of entry.
有消息吗
Anything?
蒂妮丝的真名是爱玛·希尔
Denise's real name is Emma Hill.
她曾探过监
She's been visiting Joe in prison.
是这阴谋的一部分
She is part of this,
不过没找到她人
but, no, we didn't find her.
伙计们 专心点
Hey, fellas. Eyes up, huh?
现在是工作时间 居然还他妈喝咖啡
You're on watch. Coffee break for God's sake.
都没问题了
All good.
谢谢
Thanks.
一共找到九种笔迹
9 different handwritings were found.
我们和所有嫌犯做过对比
We matched all our suspects,
但仍有五个无法鉴别
but, uh, 5 remain unidentified.
验尸官确认
M.E. has confirmed that
死者是爱玛的母亲莎朗·库珀
the dead body is Emma's mother Sharon Cooper.
目前仍未查到面具男的身份
Still no I.D. on the masked man.
乔迪 毫无章法 智商低落的杀手
Jordy, a disorganized killer with a low IQ,
他怎么会无故消失呢
how does he just disappear?
那些是什么
What are those?
房♥屋平面图
Blueprints.
它们被贴在保姆屋内的墙上
They were on the wall of the Nanny's house.
就是他们拐走她的衣橱暗道
That's the closet they took her through.
那是那名警员遇害的停车♥库♥
That's the garage where the officer was killed.
慢着 那是克莱尔的地下室
Wait a minute. That's Claire's basement!
快走
Go, go, go!
守住后门
Cover the back!
别开枪 我没带武器
Don't shoot! I'm unarmed.
原来是你
It's you.
终于见面了 我们一直在等你
Finally. You know, we've been waiting for you.
把这里的人全部清走
Keep them out! Keep everybody out!
所有人退后
Get back! Everyone back.
退后
Get back!
好了 乔迪
Ok, Jordy.
他们都走了
They're gone.
只剩我们 明白吗
Just us. Ok?
我可以关上门吗
Can I shut the door?
行 太好了 你关门吧
Yeah. That's good. You shut the door.
不要拿枪指着她的头
Take the gun away from her head.
我必须杀掉她
I have to kill her.
不 你不用这么做
No, you don't.
你必须全程看着
And you have to watch.
这是规则 除非...
Those are the rules, or, uh--
除非什么
Or what?
除非你先杀了我
Or you have to kill me.
可是我还不想死
I'm not sure I'm ready to die.
乔迪 没人必须得死
Jordy, nobody has to die.
乔也不想她死
Joe doesn't want her to die.
他就想要她死
Yes, he does!
他选了我来完成 而不是别人 是我
And he chose me to do it, not anyone else, me!
这是我的章节 我想怎么写就怎么写
This is my chapter, and I can write it any way I want to!
不如这样吧
Ok. I'll tell you what.
何不打个电♥话♥给他呢
Why don't we call him?
我们打电♥话♥ 问个清楚
We can call him. We can ask him.
我有他的电♥话♥号♥码
I have his number.
床边上有一个手♥机♥
There's a phone right over there by the bed.
叫救护车
Get an ambulance!
防风窗上锁了
The storm windows were padlocked.
那个人有钥匙
The man had a key.
保姆给他的
The nanny gave it to him.
他扮成警♥察♥
He was dressed as a cop.
他躲在无人知晓的空调管道里面
He hid under one of the ac units nobody knew about.
除了给他钥匙的那个保姆
Except the nanny, who gave it to him.
所以呢 我们怎么可能知道
Come on. How are we supposed to know that?
那是你的职责
It's your job!
听好了 除了联邦探员
Ok. Listen up. If you're not a federal agent,
其他人马上离开这间屋子 明白了吗
I want you out of this house now, you understand?
快 快出去
Come on. Let' go.
怎么了
What's up?
她很坚强
She's a strong woman.
她必须坚强
She has to be.
狱警正在接受手术 他会没事的
The prison guard's in surgery. He'll be fine.
他一恢复意识我们就去审问他
We'll question him the second he's conscious.
我想见乔
I want to see Joe.
好让你再折断他另一只手吗
So you can break his other hand?
他们不敢再让我单独见你了
Don't trust me alone with you.
手怎么样了
How's the hand?
你睡觉了吗
Have you slept?
你似乎很累的样子
You look tired.
你得照顾好自己 保存体力
It's important you take care of yourself, preserve you strength.
我提了些要求
I've made a few requests,
没什么恶意 只是几本书而已
nothing scandalous, just a couple of books.
今晚克莱尔差点死了
Claire almost died tonight.
我有睡前阅读的习惯
I like to read before bed.
有利于平静思绪 助我入睡
Calms the mind, helps me sleep.
她差点死了
She almost died,
那个你曾宣誓要爱的女人
the woman you profess to love.
是啊 可她没死
Yeah, but she didn't.
我指望着你救她呢
I was hoping you'd save her.
男主角英雄救美
An heroic victory by the leading man
是爱情小说的关键
that cements the love story.
那要是我没赶上呢
What if I hadn't arrived in time?
这样故事才会悬念重重嘛
Well, that's what makes the story so unpredictable.
你可得强硬点 莱恩
You got to toughen up, Ryan.
你对付的是堕落的灵魂
You're dealing with depraved minds,
病态而又扭曲
sick and twisted.
乔迪算最温顺的呢
Jordy was a mere puppy
跟我后面为你准备的比 很不刺♥激♥了
compared to some of the games I have in store for you.
你为什么要这么做 乔
Why you doing this, Joe?
挑战你 莱恩
The challenge, Ryan.
接受挑战吧
Accept it.
我们几乎还没开始呢
We've barely even started.
我准备了那么多惊喜等着你
I have so many surprises waiting for you.
身陷囹圄 你觉得你能这么玩多久
And how long do you think you can keep this up behind bars?
终极游戏是什么
What's the end game?
这个问题显然得靠男主角来解答
That's a question the hero must answer.
抱歉 莱恩 你真的得开始
I'm sorry, Ryan. You really are gonna have to do
自己也做些实事啊
some of the work yourself.
乔迪是你回归再起的第一步
Jordy was the first step in your return to form.
今天你力挽狂澜
You saved the day.
杀死坏蛋 获取胜利的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be victorious, to kill the villain?
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
没错 乔迪还活得好好的
Yeah. Jordy's alive and well.
他就在走廊尽头的牢房♥
He's in a cell right down the hall.
那与你的计划不一致 对吧
That wasn't part of the plan, was it?
对 不过不要紧
No. It doesn't matter.
他什么都不知道
He knows nothing.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表