剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
没有任何预选或身份核查工作
There were no prescreens or identity checks,
所以卡罗邪教的成员可能混在其中
so any number of them may be members of Carroll's cult.
那我们怎么办
So what's our approach?
特警在出口处就位
Let's get SWAT posted at the exits
但要放下枪 我们不想引起恐慌
but guns down. We don't want to start a panic.
同意 我们先进行初步侦查
Agreed. We do a preliminary sweep
两个人一组 注意有可疑行为的人
going two by two. Search for suspicious behavior.
控制逮捕所有不寻常的人
Arrest and detain anyone out of the ordinary.
我们随后会盘查
We'll question them later.
你们都听到了吧 收起枪
All right. You heard the lady. Guns holstered.
里面大部分都是无辜民众
We got mostly innocent people in there,
所以除非必须 不能开枪
so no shots fired unless absolutely necessary.
明白了吗
We clear?
好的 开始行动
All right. Let's go.
多加注意
Keep your eyes open.
麦克
Mike.
两点钟方向 黑头发 黑夹克
Two o'clock, black hair, black jacket.
在警♥察♥局外面见过他
Saw him outside the police station.
他一定在计划着什么
Something's up with this guy.
千万别引起恐慌
We don't want to start a panic.
女士 你没事吧
Ma'am, are you ok?
麦克 快叫医生
Mike, paramedics now!
特纳
Turner!
快走
Go, go!
不许动
Hold it right there.
求你 她想要杀了我
Don't, please, she tried to kill me.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
求你了
Please.
那是我们的车 是他们
That's our car. It's them!
跑 跑 快跑
Go, go, go on, go on!
快起来 快起来
Get up, get up.
天呐
Oh, god.
你可以啊 贱♥人♥
Nice try, bitch.
他们怎么办
What about them?
没时间 抓住她 我们得走了
No time. Grab her. We have to go.
检查那个角落
Check around that corner.
你们找到她了
You found her?
对 你呢
We did. How about you?
路上遇到麻烦了吗
Any trouble getting here?
没 路上很顺
No. None at all.
联邦调查局完全被
The FBI were completely distracted
城里的大屠♥杀♥所困住了
by the murder and mayhem in town.
亲爱的克莱尔
My sweet Claire.
你这是怎么了
Oh, what has become of you, hmm?
下车
Out.
我们要去哪 乔
Where are we going, Joe?
我知道你一直很喜欢大海 克莱尔
I know you've always been fond of the open sea, Claire.
我们走不了多远的
We're not gonna get very far.
海岸警卫队或许
The coast guard is probably
已经在找我们了
already looking for us.
你还记得我们在毛伊岛租的船吗
Do you remember we rented that boat in Maui,
就我们两个
just the two of us, huh?
我们航行了好几个小时
You know, we sailed for hours,
沐浴在沙滩上
bathed in the hot sand,
共赴巫山
do other things.
这次的行程跟那次完全不同
Well, this trip won't be like that one at all.
他们肯定在水上巡逻呢 乔
They are patrolling the waters, Joe.
这样不行
This is such a bad idea.
我愿意一试
I'll take my chances.
好了 上船吧
Now, all aboard.
快走
Come on!
-别 住手 乔 不要 -快走
- No! No. Joe! No! - Come on!
我真的开始恨你了
I'm really beginning to hate you.
给我进去
Now get inside!
不要 不要
No! No!
不要 乔 乔
No, Joe! Joe!
我们得去找亚力克斯了 要迟到了
We have to meet Alex. We'll be late.
我们不是非去不可
We don't have to go.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们有车 油也加满了
Look. We got a car, we got a full tank of gas.
我们肯定能顺利通过路障 开出城去
I bet we could get out of town, get past the roadblocks.
雅各布 别这样
Jacob, why are you doing this?
我知道你爱乔 我懂的
Look. I know that you love Joe, ok?
我也爱他
I love him, too.
他为我付出的一切 我感激不尽
I am extremely grateful for everything that he's done for me,
可我同样也不想死
but I don't want to die either.
说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们不会死的
We're not dying.
你还没明白今晚出什么事了吗
Don't you get what happened tonight?
那些人牺牲了自己的生命 为了什么
All those people, they just gave up their lives for what?
就为了被他写进书里吗
To be part of some book he wrote?
事情本不必发展成这样
It didn't have to happen that way.
但这就是我们这目的啊
But that's our purpose.
有一天 他会对我提出同样的要求
One day, he's gonna ask the same thing of me,
我做不到
and I can't.
我不想为他卖♥♥命 爱玛
I don't want to die for him, Emma.
我也不想你死
I don't want you to die either.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
你真的要走
You're really going to leave.
是的
Yeah...I am.
不管你走不走
With or without you.
我爱你 爱玛
I love you, Emma.
我也爱你 雅各布
I love you, too, Jacob.
我也爱乔
And I love Joe.
但我不知道如何同时爱你们两个人
But I don't know how to love you both.
行 好的
Fine. Yeah. All right.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事 情况如何
Fine. What do we got?
五名平民死亡 数十人受伤
5 civilian casualties, about a dozen or so wounded,
九名邪教成员死亡 剩下的都跑了
9 cult member dead, the rest escaped.
他们就没打算投降
Well, they weren't gonna surrender.
所以这么做就为了转移我们的注意力
So this was just a big distraction
好让卡罗逃走
to, what, get Carroll out of town?
他们知道我们的所有警力都会在这里
They knew all our resources would be here.
这是绝佳的机会
It was a perfect opportunity.
伙计们 出事了
Guys, we got a problem.
帕克不见了
Parker's missing.
快走
Come on.
我抬脚 你抬肩
I got her feet. You take her shoulders.
不
No!
要说点遗言吗 探员
Any last words, agent?
你们不是非得这样的
You don't have to do this.
不是非如此不可
You don't have to do this.
没错
You're right.
我自愿的
I don't have to.
别喘大气
Take small breaths.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不要
No!
救命 谁来救救我
Help! Somebody, help!
不要 不要 救命
No! No! Help!
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody, please!
不要
No!
不要 来人啊 救命啊
No! Somebody, help!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表