剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
《杀手信徒》前情提要
于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗
Carroll was convicted in 2004
谋害了该校的14名年轻女性
for the murders of 14 young women.
先搞定克莱尔 你知道她在哪吗
Claire first. We know where she is?
她正受到保护性监禁
She's in protective custody.
你想找回你妻子
You want your wife back,
他们具备相应技能和经验
they've got the skills and the know-how.
我们还有个问题 乔试图
We got another problem. Joe made an attempt
追踪克莱尔·马修斯的位置
to trace Claire Matthews' location.
我们现在就得转移她
We got to move her right now.
外面有什么问题吗
Is there a problem out there?
大厅里的探员发现了
My men in the lobby saw a couple guys
几个可疑的人
who look suspicious.
带着克莱尔从后面走
Take Claire and go out the back.
我很抱歉把我的麻烦带到了你家
I'm sorry I brought my problems into your home.
你来这里是对的
You did the right thing coming here.
这里很安全
This is a safe place.
你俩很亲密啊
So you guys are pretty close
他也只能和人亲近到那种程度了
or as close as anyone can get to the man.
他的最后一任女友莫莉倒想认真
Last girl Molly, she wanted to be serious.
你不能只怪我啊
You can't just blame me.
我是按照罗德里克说的做 为了乔伊
I was doing what Rroderick told me to do for Joey.
你本不用抛下我们
You didn't have to leave us.
这是什么
What is it?
一定是他们放在你身上定位的
They must have tagged you.
也就是说他们知道我在这
Does that mean they know we're here?
别做傻事 克莱尔
You don't want to do that, Claire.
带我去见我儿子
Take me to my son.
克莱尔
Claire!
-喂 -早上好 莱恩
- Hello. - Oh. Good morning, Ryan.
抱歉 我吵醒你了
Oh. Oh. I'm sorry. Did I wake you?
你不会还在睡吧
Not sleeping in, are you?
你肯定喝酒了
Oh, dear. You've been drinking.
虽然我知道失去克莱尔你会很伤心
I knew you would take losing Claire badly,
但我还真没想到
but I didn't think it would send you
你这么快就又拾起了酒瓶
spiraling back into the bottle quite so quickly.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
没什么
Um, nothing...much.
就是想问候一下我的英雄
Just wanted to check in on my hero,
道声早安 得瑟一下
say good morning, gloat a little.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我从来没指望你能彻底戒酒
You know, I never expected you to give up drinking entirely.
清醒状态不适合你
Sobriety doesn't actually suit you,
但你最起码也得
but you must learn to become
做一个有价值的酒鬼吧
a functioning alcoholic at the very least.
我向你保证
I can assure you,
我不会在书中强调你的酗酒行为
I will not be emphasizing your drinking in our book.
虽然是真的 但太老掉牙了
It's a tired cliche, however true.
你这通电♥话♥有什么意义吗
Is there a point to this call?
很明显你需要鼓励
Well, clearly, you need a pep talk.
你得振作起来 莱恩
You got to hold it together, Ryan.
你现在还不能崩溃 还不到时候
You can't fall apart on me, not just yet.
为什么
Why not?
下一步是什么 乔
What's next, Joe?
我建议你
Well, for you, I would suggest
喝杯黑咖啡 洗个凉水澡
black coffee and a cold shower.
而我要享受和家人的团聚时光了
For me, I am going to spend time enjoying my family.
我为了和他们团聚付出了太多
I've worked very hard to be reunited with them.
这对我和克莱尔是个新开始
It's a fresh start for Claire and I,
我要开个好头
and I am gonna do it right.
老实说 我不指望
Now granted, I can't expect her
她能马上回归我的怀抱
to exactly hurl herself back into my arms.
我要花时间重新赢回她的爱
No. It will-- it will take time to win her love again,
但这是个很美好的憧憬 对吧
but it is a very exciting prospect, huh?
告诉我 莱恩
Tell me, Ryan,
你相信爱情能战胜一切吗
do you believe that love conquers all?
这个问题也太老掉牙了吧
Now there's a tired cliche.
好吧
Eh, fair enough.
我要挂了
Well, I'm off now.
今天很重要
Big day ahead.
你要坚持住啊 莱恩
Now you hang in there, Ryan,
祝你今天过得愉快
and have a nice day.
杀手信徒
克莱尔 我是雅各布
Hello, Claire. I'm Jacob.
我知道你是谁 我儿子呢
I know exactly who you are. Where's my son?
乔让我带你回你房♥间梳洗一番
Joe's asked me to show you to your room so you can freshen up.
不 我要见我儿子
No! I want to see my son!
跟我来
Please follow me.
亲爱的 去吧
It's ok, hon. Go ahead.
我们给你准备好了房♥间
We have a room all set up for you.
有什么需要 尽管告诉我
If you need anything, just let me know.
我儿子
My son.
我会告诉乔你来了
I'll let Joe know that you're here.
求你了 带我去见他
Please! Please take me to him.
我就想知道他好不好
I just need to know he's ok.
他很好 克莱尔 我在照顾他
He's Ok, Claire. I look after him.
乔伊是个乖孩子
Joey's a good kid.
等会我再来看你
I'll be back in a bit to check on you.
有消息称马修斯女士
Our sourses tell us that Miss Matthews
即时新闻
宾夕法尼亚州亨廷顿县一旅馆内四人死亡
即时新闻
宾夕法尼亚州亨廷顿县一旅馆内四人死亡
可能现已失踪
may now be missing...
可能是被卡罗和其邪教组织劫持
possibly taken by Carroll and his cult.
卡罗的儿子乔伊·马修斯现在仍行踪不明
Carroll's son Joey Matthews also remains missing.
联邦调查局
The FBI--
打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我很担心你 你朋友怎么样了
I was concerned. How's your friend?
他还行 过段日子才能痊愈
He's Ok. It's gonna take some time,
不过他会没事的
but he's gonna be Ok.
你不能就这样玩失踪 莱恩
You can't just disappear, Ryan.
请把裤子穿上
Please put on some pants.
给你的好东西都在这盒子里
All your goodies are in this box,
所有的日志摘要
the journal summaries,
每一本都贴有标签并标注日期
everything labeled and dated
以便你闲暇时研读
for perusal at your leisure.
莫莉 跟我说说纽约时的事
So Molly, tell me about New York.
你上次见莱恩是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Ryan?
他很久之前就甩掉我了
Oh. He dumped me forever ago.
是啊 他确实经常会拒人于千里之外
Yes. He does have a tendency to push people away.
他对"某人"念念不忘
Well, he's hung up on you-know-who...
但我仍住在他隔壁
but I still live next door,
我们还是朋友 偶尔会打一炮
and we do the friend and occasional sex thing,
而且乐在其中
which is good.
工作怎么样
And how's work?
好极了
Great.
除了偶尔会出点意外
Except for the occasional mishap.
我今天得开车回去
I have to drive back today.
明早还要上班
I have to work in the morning.
罗德里克对你评价很高
Roderick speaks very highly of you.
因为我全A通过了你那些小测验
Because I aced all of your little tests.
你自我介绍一下
Tell me about yourself.
我现在单身 住在匹兹堡
I'm single, I live in Pittsburgh,
做了十二年的注册护士
been an RN for 12 years,
我杀的人比你多
and I've killed more people than you.
医院的患者
Patients in the hospital.
国家暴♥力♥犯罪分♥析♥中心把我这种人
I'm what the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
归类为任务导向型杀手
classifies as a mission killer.
死亡天使
Oh. An angel of death.
告诉我 你基于什么决定别人的生死
Tell me, how do you decide who lives or dies?
基于痛苦程度 病状预测 生存意志
I base it on suffering, prognosis, will to live,
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表