剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
我为什么要相信你
Why would I ever trust you?
因为我是你的跟随者
Because I'm your follower.
我能坐下吗
Could I sit down?
-能 -不能 搞什么...
- Yeah. - No! What--
不能
I mean, no.
保罗是老大 对吧
So, Paul's in charge, huh?
不 没有老大
No. Nobody's in charge.
怪不得嘛
Well, that would explain a lot.
被人用枪指着的时候
Hey, you shouldn't be such a smartass
少耍嘴皮子
with a gun in your face.
好吧
Yeah, probably not.
乔伊在哪
How's Joey?
我给他喝了特制的牛奶
I gave him his special milk.
他十分钟后就会睡着
He'll be asleep in 10 minutes.
你给他下药了
You drugged him?
怎么还没把他绑起来
Why isn't he tied up?
什么声音 我听到警笛的声音
What is that? I heard sirens.
是警♥察♥
It's the cops.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
让你们知道你们已经被包围了
They're letting you know you're surrounded.
我说过了 你们一个都别想跑
I told you-- none of you are getting out of here.
你也是
The same goes for you.
我无所谓
Yeah, well, I'm ok with that,
我知道你们不会伤害乔伊的
because I know you're not gonna hurt Joey
联调局的人也不会伤害他
and I know the FBIi's not gonna hurt him,
其它我都无所谓
so I'm ok with anything else.
是吗 自以为是
Really? You smug--
小心
Oh, be careful.
他怎么了
What's going on with him?
电流影响了他的起搏器
It's the electric current. It interferes with his pacemaker.
没事的
He'll be ok.
顺便告诉你
By the way...
这是乔的主意
Joe's idea.
把他绑起来吧
Now tie him up.
今天早些时候
The FBI arrived earlier today
联调局到达此地 协助当地警方
to assist local authorities with the capture
抓捕与乔·卡罗相关的三名嫌疑人
of 3 suspects with ties to Joe Carroll.
有消息称这些共犯
Now, sources claim that these accomplices
正将卡罗的儿子作为人♥质♥扣押于农舍中
are holding Carroll's son hostage inside the farmhouse.
好了 情况如何
Ok. Bring me up to speed.
莱恩和嫌疑人仍在里面
Ryan's still inside with the suspects.
我们还是无法确认乔伊·马修斯的状况和下落
We can't confirm a number or the whereabouts of Joey Matthews.
我们已经接入了屋子里的服务器
We have tapped into the house's server.
他们正打算给谁发邮件
They're trying to E-mail somebody.
好像是先接入了无线网络
Looks like it went to wi-fi,
然后转接了卫星信♥号♥♥
then bounced to satellite.
这是农舍里的情况吗
This is happening from inside the farmhouse?
没错 他们有行动了
Yeah, no, this is happening right now.
我能把这个截取下来
I can grab this.
有了 截获了
Here it comes. I got it.
加密了 该死的
It's encrypted. Damn it!
还有谁截取到了
Did anybody else get that?
没有
No.
拜托
Come on.
乔伊还睡着 你在干嘛
Joey's sleeping. What are you doing?
我给罗德里克发邮件了
I e-mailed Roderick.
我把汉克和莱恩·哈迪的情况告诉他了
I told him about Hank and Ryan Hardy.
我们需要支援
We need more help.
我想保持坚强冷静 雅各布
I am trying to be tough here, Jacob,
可我们遇上麻烦了 我也束手无策
But we are in trouble, and I don't know what to do.
罗德里克派汉克来的
Roderick sent Hank.
万一他不再派人来呢
What if he doesn't send anybody else?
我们只能等着他回复了
Let's just wait to see if he answers.
我们一定能脱身的
We're gonna get out of this.
一切都会搞定的
We're gonna figure this out.
明白吗
Ok?
维吉尼亚里士满 联邦拘留中心
怎么样 有什么进展
So. What's the latest update?
没什么好向你报告的
I don't have much to report,
不过莱恩·哈迪目前正在达奇斯县的农舍里
other than Ryan Hardy is now at the farmhouse in Dutchess County.
克莱尔呢
And Claire?
今早她从布罗德街的一间餐厅里失踪了
She went missing earlier today from a restaurant on Broad Street.
看来她听从了你的建议
She appears to have taken your advice.
谁也找不到她
No one can find her.
我想知道自己究竟参与了什么
I think it's time to know what I'm a part of.
这一切到底是怎么回事
What is this all about?
你真想我告诉你吗 奥利维亚
Do you really want me to answer that, Olivia?
打个比方 要是你知道你向媒体
That will make you complicit, if, for instance,
发布的声明启动了对我妻子的绑♥架♥计划
you knew that your statement to the press triggered a plan
那你就变成同谋了
that incited the abduction of my wife.
这将给你和你的事业
That would make all sorts of trouble
带来各种麻烦
both for you and your career.
所以你还是不问为妙
You don't want me to answer that.
对吗
Do you?
对
No.
有消息马上通知我
Keep me updated.
你得打个电♥话♥
You're gonna make a phone call.
不用了 谢谢 你打吧
No, thank you. You do it.
不行 你来打
No, you're gonna do it.
你叫外面的警♥察♥撤退
You tell those cops out there to retreat.
我不想让警♥察♥或其他任何人靠近这所房♥子
I don't want a cop or anyone coming near this house.
要不然呢 你有什么筹码
Or what? You need leverage.
我一文不值 你杀了我都无所谓
I'm good for nothing. You can kill me and I don't care.
早晚轮到你 不过我们还是先从
Eventually. But I thought we'd start
地下室的那位朋友开始吧
with our little friend in the basement.
你见过梅根了吧
Have you met Megan?
住手 住手 我打 我打
Hey, stop, stop, ok, ok.
就知道你会吃这套
Thought that would do it.
关于那通电♥话♥
About that call.
我看到六个入口 但只有三个接入点 对吗
So, I see 6 entrances, but only 3 access points. Is that correct?
对 我们把路封死了
Yes. We've got the roads blocked.
空中支援呢
What about aerial support?
我需要直升机
I need choppers in the air.
从波基普西当地警方调用直升机待命
Got choppers on standby from Poughkeepsie P.D.
特纳说什么
What's Turner saying?
他们在维吉尼亚给当地政♥府♥发了
They put an apb out to local authorities in Virginia
克莱尔·马修斯的全境通告
for Claire Matthews,
但是追踪不到她的手♥机♥
but there's no trace on her cell phone.
那奥利维亚·沃伦呢
And what about Olivia Warren?
她告诉克莱尔什么
What's she told Claire?
她什么都不说
She's not talking.
她肯定知道什么
She knows something.
我们差一步就能解救卡罗的儿子
We're moments away from rescuing Carroll's son
而他却设计暗算他的前妻
and he orchestrates a move on his ex-wife?
他的律师在帮助他协调一个计划
His lawyer's helping him coordinate a plan
我想知道计划的内容
And I want to know what it is.
是莱恩
It's Ryan.
接电♥话♥
Pick it up.
莱恩 我是维斯顿 你怎么样
Ryan, it's Weston. How are you?
很好
Cozy as can be.
我和我的三个新朋友在一起
I'm sitting here with my 3 new friends
还有一个叫梅根的漂亮姑娘
And a pretty girl named Megan.
梅根·利兹 杂货店失踪的女孩
Megan Leeds, the missing girl from the grocery store.
乔伊·马修斯呢
What about Joey Matthews?
他们现在都挺生气的
Well, they're kind of mad at me right now,
所以我大概不应该告诉你们
So I probably shouldn't tell you
他正在楼上睡觉
that he's asleep upstairs.
你在干什么 告诉他们撤退
What are you doing? Tell them to back off.
抱歉 刚才说话的是爱玛·希尔吗
Excuse me, is that Emma Hill I'm hearing?
爱玛 我是黛布拉·帕克探员
Emma? This is Agent Debra Parker.
你好
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表