剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
It's ok. Hey. Relax.
来 放轻松
Come on. Shake it out. Shake it out.
谢谢你肯见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我等这一刻等了好久
I've been wanting to visit for so long now.
你一定觉得我像个追星族
I know I must seem like some groupie to you.
不 阿曼达
No. No, Amanda. No.
你的信让我很感动
I found your letters really quite moving.
很高兴终于见到你了
I'm glad to finally meet you,
你上封信写到出事了
and you wrote in your last one that something had happened.
什么事
What?
是的 我没法写在信里
Yes, but I--I couldn't write it in a letter.
我猜是你丈夫吧
Let me guess. Your husband.
他和公♥司♥里的一个
You know, he was cheating on me
白骨狐狸精勾搭在一起
wth that boney-ass thing he works with--
琳赛 那个隆过胸的女人
Lindsay, the one with the huge fake things--
就在我的床上
right under my nose in my bed.
我能从床单上闻到她的味道
I could smell it on my sheets.
我知道你很怀疑
I knew you had your suspicions.
你在信中写道
You wrote in a letter,
"坚持幸福"
"Insist on happiness".
所以我用猎枪杀了他俩
So I took a shotgun to both of them.
我爸是打猎好手
My daddy was big on gaming.
他什么都能猎到
He could hunt anything.
我知道怎么猎杀动物
I know my way around animals,
于是我去五金店
so I went to a hardware store
买♥♥了小斧头 电锯
and bought a hatchet, electric hacksaw,
氨水和桶
some ammonia, and a bucket.
我花了好几天才把他们装进袋里
It took a few days to bag them up.
接着开车去佛罗里达 把他们扔进沼泽
Then I drove to Florida and dumped in a swamp
然后直接开车来这里
and drove straight here.
警方会发现残留尸体的
They're gonna find some pieces.
他们会验DNA 还会进行各种搜证
They can DNA and CSI that stuff.
他们会来抓我的
They'll come for me.
你一定要回俄克拉荷马吗
Do you have to go back to Oklahoma?
我无处可去 乔
I don't have anywhere to go, Joe.
我有个朋友
I have a friend.
他叫罗德里克
His name is Roderick.
他一直在帮我照顾其他朋友
He's been known to help other friends of mine.
他一定能让你有瓦遮头
I'm sure he'd be able to give you a place to stay.
你爱你的妻子
You love your wife.
我知道你想让她回来
I know you want her back,
我也想 乔
and I want that for you, Joe.
我希望我的章节能有个圆♥满♥的大结局
I want my chapter to have a happy ending.
继续说
Go on.
雅各布
Jacob.
干吗
What?
他是我朋友 妈 他受伤了
He's my friend, Mom, and he's hurt.
我认得他
I recognize him.
新闻里到处都是你俩的脸
Your faces are plastered all over the news.
你们是通缉犯 绑♥架♥ 谋杀
You're a wanted fugitive-- kidnapping, murder?
我从没杀过任何人 妈
I never killed anybody, mom.
-联邦调查局说你杀过 -我没有
- The FBI said you did. - Well, I haven't.
他们说你跟那个连环杀手有瓜葛
They say that you're involved with that serial killer,
你是邪教成员
you're part of a cult?
我没说过自己是清白的
I didn't say that I was innocent.
你到这来干什么
Why are you here?
因为我没法在家待了
Because it's impossible at home.
有联邦探员在房♥子周围巡逻
There are federal agents patrolling our house.
记者甚至追到你♥爸♥工作单位去了
Reporters are following your father to work.
真是麻烦他啦
Well, that's a bummer.
真"可怜"
Poor guy.
我想听你解释 雅各布
Help me understand this, Jacob.
我是你母亲 我爱你
I'm you're mother, and I love you,
但我无法理解你的行为
but I don't understand this.
我解释不清楚
I don't think that I can explain.
不 警探
No, detective.
我正盯着照片看呢
I'm staring at it right now.
不是保罗·托雷斯
That's not Paul Torres,
也不是雅各布·威尔斯
that's not Jacob Wells.
不是 非常肯定
Nope. Absolutely sure.
两个都不是
Neither man.
不 一点都不浪费我时间 谢谢
Nope. Not a waste of my time. Thanks.
完全是浪费时间
Complete waste of my time.
还是达拉斯的凶杀组组长
This is the chief homicide detective in Dallas.
很抱歉 是我接进来的
I'm sorry. I let it through.
他当时非常肯定
He was convinced.
莱恩·哈迪
Ryan Hardy.
你好 莱恩
Hello, Ryan.
需要我为你做什么 乔
What can I do for you, Joe?
我只是想问问
I just wanted to see
你的好朋友韦斯顿探员情况如何
how your friend Agent Weston was doing.
我听说他被揍得很惨
I heard that he took quite a beating.
他很快就会痊愈
He's expected to make a full recovery.
这样我就放心了
That's good-- good to hear.
但你朋友的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your friends, though.
他们好像都死了
They're kind of dead.
没关系 我候补多着呢
That's ok. I have more.
你到底想说什么 乔
So what do you want, Joe?
就想跟你聊聊天
You know, just a chat.
我心情不太好
I'm feeling a-a bit down.
告诉我 你想念克莱尔吗 莱恩
Tell me, do you miss Claire, Ryan?
我很想她
I know I do.
讽刺的是 现在只有你
Ironically, you're the only person
最明白我的感受
who really understands how I feel at the moment,
因为我们都爱着同一个女人
being we both love the same woman.
为什么爱情如此折磨人呢 莱恩
Why is love so punishing, Ryan?
快点 找出点线索
Come on. Get something.
他使用的是卫星电♥话♥
He's on a satellite phone.
信♥号♥♥是从新加坡发出的
It's sending me to Singapore.
联♥系♥国土安♥全♥局♥ 看他们能不能拦截信♥号♥♥
Link to Homeland, see if they can intercept.
爱情的欢愉总是会以苦涩收场
Love's elation always seems to turn to pain.
老话说得好 "爱是痛苦的"
How true the adage "Love hurts," huh?
告诉我
Tell me, how much--
一个人到底能承受多少伤痛 莱恩
how much hurt can one man endure, Ryan?
何时会超出他的承受极限
At, uh, what point does he break?
你一定要告诉我答案
You must let me know.
联盟山 维吉尼亚州 里士满市
我记不得了 这里什么比较好吃
I can't remember. What is good here?
我上次点的是汉堡肉饼吗
Did I get the hamburger steak last time?
你觉得还行 但并不是特别喜欢
You liked it, didn't love it.
还吃这个吧 你能帮我点吗
That's fine. Will you order?
不要洋葱 薯条上浇肉汁
Uh, no onions, gravy on the fries.
我去洗手
I'm gonna wash my hands.
不好意思 有什么事吗
I'm sorry. Can I help you?
需要你帮我个忙
Yes, you can.
你得帮我带个口信
I need you to give someone a message.
不要意思 我认识你吗
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
你在干嘛 手里拿着什么东西
What are you doing? What's in your hands?
不是什么重要的东西
Oh, it's nothing really.
你得帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
帮我个忙
It's like a favor.
有个人名叫莱恩·哈迪
There's this man named ryan hardy.
你找错人了吧
I think you have the wrong table.
这很重要
This is important.
你需要告诉莱恩·哈迪
You need to tell Ryan Hardy that some--
有时爱是痛苦的
sometimes love hurts.
记住了吗
Can you remember that?
-这是谁啊 -我不认识
- Who is this? - I don't know.
她手里拿着什么东西
She has something in her hands.
你拿着什么
What do you have there?
一把订制的24英寸长加压渔枪
A customized 24-inch pressurized speargun
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表