剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Open your mouth again,
我就捅死你
and I stab you.
你真想这时候玩游戏吗 乔
Is this really the time to play games, Joe?
你父亲从奥尔巴尼警局退了休
You father, retired from the Albany PD,
走进了一家小店 撞上了一起抢劫案
goes into a corner store during a robbery.
你既然已经知道来龙去脉了
If you know the story--
当时你在哪儿
Well, where were you?
你太意气用事了 乔
This is sloppy of you, Joe.
不对 我是疯了
No. This is insane of me.
说回你父亲 他走进了一家小店 对吧
Now your father, he walks into the store, hmm?
你当时在哪儿
Where were you?
好 好 我就在外面
Ok. Ok. I was outside.
在车里
I was in the car.
我听见了枪声
I--I--I heard gunshots.
我就呆立着
I just stood there,
我以为他会开枪
and I knew he was gonna pull the trigger...
可他没有
but he didn't.
你逃过了一劫
You were spared.
你想过原因吗
Why do you think that was?
他惊慌失措 他当时磕了药
He panicked, he was on drugs,
可能纯粹是运气好吧
pure luck, I don't know.
运气 这词和你根本扯不上边 莱恩
Luck. Luck is a word you should never be allowed to use, Ryan.
继续说
Do continue.
血流满地
Blood was everywhere.
我从没见过那种场面
I'd never seen blood like that.
他当时还活着吗
And he was still alive?
是的
Yeah.
还有呼吸
He was still breathing.
我跪了下来 可是
I knelt down, but...
当时旁边有很多人在努力救他
there were a lot--a lot of people around him trying to help him,
所以我只是眼睁睁看着
so I just...watched.
看 看什么
Watched? Watched what?
去你♥妈♥的♥
What the hell?
我眼看着他死去
I watched him die.
这是第一个在你眼前死去的人
And this was the first person you--you had seen die.
是的
Yes.
而你束手无策
And there was nothing you could do about it.
你救不了他
You couldn't save him.
那个抢劫小店的人呢
What about the man who robbed the store?
他后来怎么样了
What happened to him?
三天后被人发现 吸毒过量死了
They found him 3 days later. Drug overdose.
是用抢劫得来的钱买♥♥的毒品吧
Oh. Drugs bought with the money obtained from the robbery.
没错
Yes.
也算是恶有恶报了
Hmm. A kind of justice prevailed then,
世界有时候还是公平的
and the world is-- is sometimes fair.
不
No.
从未公平过
Never.
你知道自己
Why do you think
为什么
you are surrounded...
被死亡环绕吗
by death?
眼看着自己的父亲死去
Seeing your father dying,
没有刺♥激♥到你吗
did it not fuel you?
我不知道 乔
I don't know, Joe.
是这件事
Did it not...
激励你去行善的吗
motivate you to-- to want to do good?
难怪你想要帮人 救人
It is clearly why you want to help others, save others.
每条生命都是莱恩·哈迪的责任
Every life is-- is Ryan Hardy's responsibility.
莱恩 这其中包含的那种自恋
Oh. Ryan, the narcissism in that is--
简直太动人了
is truly beautiful.
不是这回事
No. That's not true.
那是什么
Then what...
你的动力来自哪里
What drives you?
那你的动力是什么
What drives you?
死亡
Death.
死亡激励着我
Death does.
它让我充满动力
It, uh, it fuels me.
彼此彼此
Me, too.
你不就想听这个吗
Isn't that what you want to hear?
它也让我充满动力
It fuels me, too.
寻寻觅觅 终于被我们找到了
We both seek it out.
不 没有 我无此寻求
No, no. I don't-- I don't seek it out.
承认吧 它推动着你的
Oh, yes, you do. It motivates your--
你的一举一动 莱恩
your every move, Ryan,
可是原因呢
but why?
这才是我们最关心的
That's--that's what we all want to know.
你做了什么才成就了现在的你
What did you do to deserve your place in life?
我什么都没做
Nothing.
原本就如此
It just is.
我们太像了 莱恩
We are... so alike, Ryan.
通过死亡
It is through death
我们才能生存下去
that we both live.
我等急了 你下来好一会儿了
I got worried. You've been down here a long time.
是啊 我还说你什么时候会想到呢
Yes. I'd been wondering when you'd work that one out.
文斯被杀了
Somebody killed Vince.
我们这么办吧
Here's how we're gonna do this.
如果莱恩轻举妄动
If Ryan so much as moves a hair,
你就一枪射穿这位美女的脑袋
put a bullet through the pretty lady's head.
你最好把枪放下
I think you should put your gun down.
现在把枪踢过来
Now kick it to me.
这是个很好的故事 莱恩
It's a fine story, Ryan.
我应该再稍微润色一下
I shall have to embellish it somewhat,
加入些惊险转折 戏剧效果
add a twist, a little--pffooo--flair,
随便加些什么
something anyway,
不过很谢谢你
but thank you.
你帮了我很大的忙
It's, uh, been a great help to me.
我没事 快追
I'm good. Go!
丹尼尔·门罗并不是卡罗组织的一份子
So Daniel Monroe wasn't a member of Carroll's club,
但他协助其建立起来
but he helped set it up.
他把卡罗介绍给自♥由♥十三民兵团
He introduced Carroll to some of the Freedom 13.
所以你认为乔在这一带
So you think Joe's in the area?
照门罗说的 他就在这一带
According to Monroe, he is.
好的 那就彻底搜查那个县
Ok. Let's comb the county.
你怎么样
How's the, uh...
我小时候玩垒球
You know, I played softball as a kid.
有次不小心被球棒打中
I walked into a bat once.
这也就比那次更惨点
It's a little worse than that.
就想来告诉你一声 我回来了
Just wanted to let you know that I was back.
乔伊很快就睡着了 谢天谢地
Joey--bless him-- fast asleep.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
我不能 我做不到 乔
I can't. I can't, Joe.
我今天过的真是太不容易了
Mine was particularly, uh...difficult.
你能陪我喝一杯吗
Will you, uh-- will you drink with me?
我今天已经尽可能装得若无其事了
I've done all the pretending I can do today.
我今天都没怎么看到你
Oh. I've barely seen you today.
根本不可能的 乔
It's not gonna work, Joe.
别那么说
Oh. Oh, come on.
我们经历了这么多
We've been through all this.
不 我是说你的计划
No. Your plan.
你新书里写的那些内容
The one you're writing about in your new book.
我读过了
I read it.
那还没
It's not--
那还没写完呢
It's not done yet.
你真认为你能全身而退吗
Do you honestly think you're gonna get away with this?
你不该看的 克莱尔
You shouldn't have read that, Claire.
相信我 写得可不怎么样
Believe me, it wasn't easy.
看来你根本没吸取上一本书的教训
I guess you haven't really learned anything since your last book.
你别
Don't--
随着乔·卡罗的疯狂杀戮继续进行
As Joe Carroll's murderous rampage continues,
我们也慢慢了解到一些
we are slowly learning the identities
邪教杀手的身份
of this killer cult.
他的追随者之一名叫雅各布·威尔斯
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表