剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
不要
Noooo!
怎么回事
What is that?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
介绍下 这是梅根
Hey, guys. This is Megan.
梅根 这是爱玛和雅各布
Megan, this is Emma and Jacob.
她是谁
Who is she?
我朋友 她要和我们住一段时间
She's a friend, and she's gonna be staying with us for a while.
你是不是脑子抽筋了
You have lost your mind.
我受够听她指使了
Yeah. I'm done listening to her.
我来搞定
Hey. I'll take care of this.
去看看乔伊
Go check on Joey.
去吧
Go.
你在干什么 保罗
What are you doing, Paul?
我已厌倦当你们的电灯泡
I'm tired of being the third wheel,
现在我终于不是了
and now I'm not.
我知道你生我的气
I know you're mad at me right now,
但你不能毁了大家的心血
but you can't ruin things for everyone.
爱玛知道你是个大骗子吗
Does Emma know what a liar you are?
我们发过誓不会告诉任何人
We promised we wouldn't tell anyone...
尤其是爱玛
especially Emma.
我喝太多了 莎拉会觉得我是个酒鬼
I drank too much. Sarah's gonna think I'm a drunk.
你开玩笑吗 她很爱你的
Are you kidding? She loves you.
你也喝太多了 你知道吗
You had a few too many, too. You know that?
你一喝酒就情感外露
So touchy-feely when you drink.
都是为莎拉好吗
It's for Sarah, all right?
我们要装得像真正的情侣一样
I mean, we go to look like a real couple.
真煽情...
So touchy...
快停下
Stop that.
听着
Look.
我们不能把她关在这儿
We can't keep her here.
我帮你把她弄到地下室 好吗
Look. I'll help you take her into the basement, ok?
今天那女人耍了我 我很...
That woman fooled me today, and I am...
愤怒
mad.
莱利原本不必死的
Riley didn't have to die.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
我会立刻开始阅读的 我保证
I'll read it right way, I promise.
你如果讨厌也没关系
Well, feel free to hate it.
别人都不喜欢
Everyone else has.
销量不好吗
It's not doing well?
那应该是第三版加印了
I think that's the third copy.
或许我该给你20块钱什么的
Maybe I should give you 20 bucks or something.
听着 我很感激你今晚抽空陪我 乔
Listen. I really appreciate tonight, Joe.
如果没别的好处 至少威士忌很棒吧
Well, if nothing else it's good scotch, huh?
威士忌的确很棒
It's great scotch.
我已经持续调查此案几个月了
I've been working on this case nonstop for months now.
有时候我就是忘了停下
Sometimes I just forget to stop
暂停那么几个小时
and turn it off for a few hours.
如果我是你 也暂停不下来
I couldn't turn it off if I were you.
对朋友和家人一定很不容易吧
Must be hard with friends and family
你昼夜奔波劳累 想要抓住坏人
when you're running around, trying to chase down the bad guy.
我能想象到 那样的生活很孤单
I imagine it, uh, it gets quite lonely.
但是结果呢
But the payoff, huh?
帮助别人 拯救生命
Helping people, saving lives.
我觉得你的工作非常了不起
You know, I think what you do is quite remarkable.
再来一杯吧
One more, huh?
好啊 为何不呢
Sure. Why not?
乔也耍了我
Joe fooled me.
从我第一次见他起就该知道
I should have known from the first time I met him.
他就是我一直要找的那个人
He was the man I was looking for.
他拥有那种力量
He had this power.
对不起 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
对不起 乔
I'm sorry, Joe!
对不起
I'm sorry.
迷人无比 蛊惑人心
Charmed and seduced.
我知道他的信徒们的感受
I know what his followers feel.
他们在他身边感受就会很好
They're better for being near him.
他知道如何给予他们那点...
He knows how to give them a little piece of...
他们所缺失的东西
what they're missing.
对不起 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
我也曾被迷住
I fell for it.
后来又有五个女孩被害了
And 5 more girls were murdered.
我收到你的信息了 什么事
I got your message. What is it?
我收到一封邮件
I got an e-mail.
瞧见没 如果阳光射入角度正确的话
See? If you catch the sun just right,
虫子就会起火
the bug catches fire.
你为什么要杀死一只虫子
Why do you want to kill a bug?
因为我们有那个能力
Because we can.
瞧 如果你杀了虫子
See, if you kill the bug,
它就会死 你的生命也有了更多的意义
then it dies, and your life means a little more.
我 我不明白
I--I don't understand.
瞧瞧这小家伙
Look at this little guy.
你从哪弄来这只可爱的小老鼠
Where did you get a cute, little mouse?
我设陷阱抓住他的
Caught him in a trap.
来 把盖子拧上
Here. Screw the lid on.
一定要盖得很紧
It's got to be real tight.
那它就会窒息 它会死的
Then it's gonna suffocate. It--it will die.
没错 来 把盖子拧紧
Exactly. Here. Screw the lid on.
我不想这样做
I don't want to.
没事的 亲爱的 来吧
It's ok, sweetie. Go ahead.
我们目送它进入天堂
Then we watch it go straight to heaven.
好了
There you go.
对 干得真不错
Yeah. Good job.
我以前从未杀过生
I never killed anything before.
我们就要开始杀戮之旅了
We're just getting started.
他们在训练他
They're teaching him.
克莱尔 我们一定会找到他的
Claire, we are going to find him.
那就快找啊
Then do it!
克莱尔 克莱尔 等下
Claire! Claire, wait.
乔伊 你能对摄像机挥挥手
Joey, can you wave to the camera
然后说 你好 莱恩
and say, "Hi, Ryan"?
他是谁
Who's that?
是个朋友
He's a friend.
来嘛 为了我说一下吧
Come on. Just say it for me.
你好 莱恩
Hi, Ryan!
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表