剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
我们在找克莱尔·马修斯
We are looking for Claire Matthews.
等等 是警♥察♥
Hang on. It's the police.
乔·卡罗将与他妻子姓名相同的女性作为目标
Joe Carroll is targeting women with the same name as his wife.
全国各地的执法部门
We have law enforcement across the country
都响应这起恐怖威胁 但我们需要你们当地
responding to this threat, but we need your help locally
进行宣传 提高警惕
to get the word out and be on alert.
这是我们的嫌疑人阿曼达·波特
This is our suspect Amanda Porter,
35岁 因涉嫌至少两起谋杀案而被通缉
35 years of age, wanted in suspicion of at least two murders.
如果有人看到她 别打草惊蛇
If anyone sees her, do not engage.
请立即联♥系♥当地政♥府♥或联调局
Contact your local authorities or the FBI immediately.
我们又找到了一个克莱尔
Hey. We found another Claire.
已对她采取保护措施
She's in protection.
所以只剩一位没找到了
That means just one still out there.
这案子有点太沉闷了
There's something too pedestrian about this.
乔为什么要打电♥话♥给我
Why would Joe call me up and foreshadow
向我暗示他的目的
what he was up to?
他无法拥有克莱尔
He can't have Claire.
就想惩罚你
He wants to punish you for it.
这完全与我无关
This isn't about me at all.
也许他是想把她引诱出来
Maybe he's trying to lure her out
我跟你说 如果她知道这些情况
because I'm telling you if she knows this is happening
她会主动站出来的
she will offer herself up.
但她不知道
But she doesn't.
她不会看到的 我相信尼克
She's not seeing it. I believe Nick.
她没办法接触媒体
She has no media access.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
阿曼达·波特在狂怒之下
Amanda Porter kills her husband and his mistress
杀了她丈夫和情妇
in a single act of rage.
她是怎么发展成一名背负使命的杀人狂的
How does she escalate to mission killer on a murder spree?
你得考虑到邪教因素
You got add the cult component.
这是她在乔·卡罗的剧本中的章节
This is her chapter of Joe Carroll's playbook.
看看这些凶杀案
I mean, look at these murders.
都像是公开声明
They're public statements.
这家伙热爱戏剧
This guy is big on theatrics.
再看看凶器 就像是道具
Look at the weapons. They're like props--
梭标枪 绞刑具 他甚至用了碎冰锥
spear gun, garrote, even he uses an ice pick.
她就是个邪教♥徒♥ 利用领袖的剧本
This is a cult member who's using her leader's playbook
配合浪漫的基础
complete with... romantic underpinnings.
爱是痛苦的
"Love hurts."
你得把他送去医院 雅各布
You've got to get him to a hospital, Jacob.
你只是担心爸爸回来会看到我 对吗
You're just worried dad's gonna come home and see me, aren't you?
他会报♥警♥的
He's going to call the police.
你想这样吗 你是个杀人凶手
Do you want that? You're a murderer.
别再说这种话了 妈妈
Stop saying that, mom!
我从没杀过人
I never killed anyone.
告诉她
Tell her.
快点 告诉她真♥相♥
Come on. Tell her the truth.
爸爸的一个朋友 这是在厄尔巴索的事
A friend of dad's-- this was back in El Paso--
他是个很混♥蛋♥的前海军陆战队员
He was a badass ex-marine.
他以前老喜欢拿我开玩笑
He used to make fun of me all the time,
对我动手动脚 很是粗暴
really lay in on me, you know, rough me up.
一天晚上 我真的受够了
One night, I just had enough.
就砸了他的脑袋 然后把他推下楼梯
I cracked his head, and I pushed him down the stairs.
当时我才12岁
I was 12.
这算是一次面试吗
So is this an audition?
是啊 我得再三确认过
Yeah. I mean, I got to be careful.
我也是
Well, so do I.
你先刺她
You stab her first.
不 兄弟 都由你来 之前就这么说的
No, man. It's all you. That was the deal.
我怎么知道能不能信你们俩
How do I know I can trust the two of you?
我怎么知道你们不是要陷害我
Hey. How do I know you're not setting me up?
-我们为什么要这么做 -不知道
- Why would we do that? - I don't know.
听着 我会结果她
Look. I'll finish her off.
但你得先刺第一刀
You just have to take the first stab.
这样才能知道彼此可信
That way, I know we can trust each other.
好吗
All right?
你从没杀过人
You've never killed anyone.
不 我杀过
Yes, I have.
那就来吧
Then do it.
你的小女朋友知道吗
Does your little girlfriend know?
诚实与信任是任何关系的基础
Honesty and trust are the foundation of all relationships.
你闭嘴
Screw you, man.
别激动
Take it easy.
放松 别那样大喘气
All right? Relax. Don't hyperventilate.
放松呼吸
Take a breath.
雅各布说的是事实
Jacob's telling the truth.
他从没杀过人
He's never killed anyone.
不开心
You bumming?
你看起来不太高兴
You look like you're bumming.
没有
I'm not.
想把自己灌醉吗
Want to get drunk?
你这种人怎么当上小镇警长的
How are you the sheriff of a town?
这个嘛
Well...
首先你进入警校
First you go to the police academy,
取得毕业文凭
get your diploma.
他们发给你一把枪
They give you a gun.
你就能戴上警徽 到处巡逻
Get a badge, walk patrol.
我父母非常热衷于公共服务业
My family is big on public service.
他们算是言传身教吧
I mean, they practically preached it.
我父亲参过军 我妈则热爱政♥治♥
My dad was military, mom loves her politics,
诸如此类的
blah blah.
但你找到了乔
But you found Joe.
是啊
Yeah.
乔 说到我的矛盾之处了
Joe, uh, speaks to my contradictions.
每个人都有灰色地带 爱玛
We all have our gray areas, Emma.
比如 乔很爱他的妻子
For instance, Joe loves his wife,
他是真的很爱她
and, I mean, he loves his wife,
但也可以跟你上♥床♥
and yet he slept with you.
你管好自己的事就够了
You need to mind your own business.
你自己也有男友 虽然失踪了
And you have a boyfriend somewhere.
而他有另外一个男友
And your boyfriend's got a boyfriend,
所以
and...
我称这个为灰色地带 不对吗
I'd call that a gray area, wouldn't you?
你一无所知
You don't know anything about it.
你真担心他们的安危吗
Are you even worried about them?
-你真在乎雅各布的下落吗 -当然
- Do you even care if we find Jacob? - Yes, I care!
我爱雅各布
I love Jacob.
我想和他在一起
I want him here with me.
真的吗
Really?
我查过你的卫星电♥话♥
I checked your satellite phone.
里面全都是来自你失踪男友的短♥信♥
It's just full of messages from your little lost boyfriend.
爱玛
"Emma!
你为什么要走
"Why'd you leave, huh?
为什么抛下我俩
"Why'd you leave us?
我爱你 爱玛
"I love you, Emma!
求求你打给我
Please call me."
这么说 卡罗曾两次试图带走妻子
So Carroll made two attempts to get his wife.
但都失败了
Both failed.
所以他选择公开行动
So now he's making public statements?
为什么 是要做给你看吗
Why? To get at you?
他想要我这么想吧
That's what he wants me to think.
我认为他在直接和克莱尔沟通
I think he's speaking directly to Claire.
他想找到她
I think he's trying to reach her,
把她从保护性监禁中引诱出来
to lure her out of protective custody.
那是不可能的
That hasn't happened.
我很确定她对此毫不知情
I have confirmation she is not aware of this.
刚和失踪的克莱尔·马修斯的室友谈过
Just spoke with the roommate of our missing Claire Matthews.
她是瑟曼社区大学的一名学生
She's a student at Thurman Community.
室友说她离开校园去参加一场校庆
The roommate says she's at some school festival just off campus.
她把手♥机♥丢家里了
She left her cell phone at home,
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表