剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
How much further?
还有几分钟就到了
Oh. Just a few more minutes.
你不应该在这的
You're not supposed to be out here.
蒂妮丝以为我在看书
Denise thinks I'm reading my book.
她说你要带我去见我妈妈
She said you were going to take me to see my mom.
你好像不太相信她
Doesn't sound like you believe her.
她说的是实话
She's telling you the truth.
我之前还跟你妈妈在一起 知道吗
I was just with your mom, you know?
真的吗
You were?
对 她一直在谈论你
Yup. She wouldn't stop talking about you.
我本来准备带她来见你
I was supposed to bring her here so you could see her.
出了什么事
What happened?
我搞砸了
I screwed up,
让坏人得手了
and, uh, let the bad guys get in the way.
她没事吧
She ok?
没事
Oh. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
她很好
She's fine.
只是...
It's just...
你要想见她
It's gonna take a little bit longer
还得再等等 明白吗
before you can see her, ok?
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
明白吗
Ok?
你会跟我说实话吗
Will you tell me the truth?
到底发生了什么事
What's really going on?
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
那个女孩 她会没事吗
That girl, will she be ok?
如果我向你保证她没事
Would it make you feel better
你会安心点吗
if I promise you she'll be ok?
好的
Yeah? Ok.
我向你保证 好吗
I give you my word, all right?
这是你要到的地方吗
Is this where you need to be?
对
Yes.
我觉得没人在跟踪我们
I don't think anyone followed us.
我欣赏你乐观的态度 奥利维亚
I admire your positive attitude, Olivia,
但我不像你这么乐观
but I don't share your optimism.
我还需要你 为我做一件事
There's, uh, one more thing I need you to do for me.
是什么
What is it?
给莱恩·哈迪打电♥话♥
Call Ryan Hardy.
什么 为什么
What? Why would I?
叫你打就打
Do it.
联调局调度中心
FBI Dispatch.
你好 我是奥利维亚·沃伦
Hello. This is Olivia Warren.
我要跟莱恩·哈迪通话
I need to speak to Ryan Hardy.
有紧急情况
It's an emergency.
马上为你转接
I'll connect you now.
你好
Hello?
哈迪先生
Mr. Hardy?
奥利维亚 你在哪
Olivia, where are you?
乔·卡罗跟你在一起吗
Is--is Joe Carroll with you?
一字不差地重复我的话
Say these exact words to him--
乔·卡罗要杀我
Joe Carroll is killing me,
这都是因为你 莱恩
and it's because of you, Ryan.
什么
What?!
告诉他我要杀了你
Tell him that I am killing you
这都是因为他
and it's because of him.
别那么做 乔
Don't do it, Joe.
等等 奥利维亚
Wait, Olivia.
求你 不要
Please. No!
让我和乔通话
Put Joe on the phone with me.
告诉他 奥利维亚
Tell him, Olivia.
告诉他这都是他的错
Tell him it's all his fault.
我绝不
I won't!
怎么了
What's going on?
告诉他 他可以杀了我
Tell him he can kill me.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Olivia?
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait.
我马上就到
I'm gonna be there soon.
他可以杀了我
He can kill me.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
奥利维亚 你还在吗
Olivia? Hello? Hello?
不不不
No. No, no!
不
No!
哈迪 冷静点
Hardy, hold on.
联邦调查局
FBI!
有人看到什么吗
Anybody see anything?
有个人从车里出来 跑进了那里
Some guy got out of the car and ran in there.
好的 打911报♥警♥
All right. Call 911!
看见他了吗
You see him?
你去那边
Go that way.
我是大卫
I'm David.
见到你很荣幸 先生
It's a pleasure, sir.
韦斯顿 他在上面
Weston, he's up there!
所有人都闪开 快点
Get out of the way! Come on!
联邦调查局
FBI!
退后 都退后
Stay back! Stay back!
这边走 先生 这边
This way, sir. This way.
你走自动扶梯
Take the escalator.
行动
Move!
怎么
What are--
借过
Excuse me.
我是路易丝 先生
I'm Louise, sir.
很高兴见到你 路易丝
Nice to meet you, Louise.
道格拉斯 你在地下室吗 完毕
Douglas, are you in the basement? Over.
道格拉斯 道格拉斯 收到了吗
Douglas, Douglas, do you copy?
可真让人不解
Oh, this is most baffling.
你和我 现在这个情况
You, me, us here in this moment?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
杀了你吗
I kill you?
现在
Now?
不 这样 这样不对
No. This is-- this is all wrong.
不能让你死在车♥库♥里
I mean, you can't die in a parking garage.
这样太乏味了
That would be most uneventful,
太没戏剧性了
hardly dramatic at all.
来吧
Go ahead.
动手吧
Do it.
是吗 你不觉得矛盾吗
Really, you must admit it's quandary, hmm?
我非常 非常想让你活着亲眼目睹
I so very much want you to live and see
即将发生的一切
all that's about to happen.
你看 至今为止你经历了这么多
You see, as much as you've encountered up until this moment,
我不知道怎么说
I don't quite know how to tell you this,
但是我们才刚刚完成
but we have only just concluded
小说的第一章节
the first part of our novel.
是的 莱恩
Yes, Ryan.
漫漫九年
For 9 long years,
我坐在牢房♥里
I have sat in my prison cell
思索构思着这个故事
outlining this entire story in my mind.
我一丝不苟地完成了计划
I've meticulously planned all of it
当然少不了朋友的一点帮助
with a little help from my friends.
顺便说一下 这句还是披头士的歌♥名呢
That's a Beatles reference, by the way.
With a little help from my friends" ---Beatles]
不过我得说
But I must say
目前的进展 尽在我计划之中
very, very much going according to plan.
我们得走了 先生
We should leave now, sir.
还有很多惊喜等着你 莱恩
There is so much more to come, Ryan.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
等你走了打给我
Call me when you're gone,
我就放了他
and then I'll let him go.
你别想耍花招
Don't even think about it.
你不能杀我
You can't kill me.
你没听到乔刚才说的话吗
Didn't you hear what Joe just said?
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表