剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
别哪样
Don't do what?
别这样 别恐吓他们
Don't do this. Don't terrorize them like this.
这是我妻子 殉道者
This is my wife, the martyr.
她对每个人都关爱有加
She takes care of everyone
除了我
except me.
我们的对话很愉快 克莱尔
We were having a nice conversation, Claire.
谁打来的
Who was that?
亚历克斯
Alex.
他刚住下 一切都好
He was checking in. All's good.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是一切都好 雅各布
It means all is good, Jacob.
所以呢 咱们只能坐在这儿傻等吗
So, what? We're just supposed to sit here and wait?
我们得等到傍晚才能走
Well, we have to wait until nightfall to leave.
这样风险小一点
It's less risky.
我不喜欢这样
I don't-- I don't like this.
亚历克斯和其他人 也会一起来吗
Alex and everybody, they're all on board with this?
我感觉很不好
I don't like any of it.
是的 雅各布 只有你不接受
Yes, Jacob. You are the only one who's not ok.
你出什么事了 180度大转变
What happened to you? You did a 180.
这一切跟我想象的都不一样
None of this is what I thought it was going to be.
那你以为会怎么样
Just what did you think it was going to be?
我以为只有你和我
I thought it was gonna be you and me.
有何发现
What do you got?
在查阅每个去监狱探视过乔
Images of anyone who ever visited Joe
或者在兵工厂出现过的
in prison or showed up at that weapons armory,
以及与邪教或卡罗有关系的人的照片
anyone who's had contact with the cult or with Carroll.
你能确定多少人的身份
How many can you actually I.D.?
已经确定50个人了
I'm up to 50.
哪些是真的 哪些不是
Who's real, who's not?
这里的身份有真有假 有的无法辨认
We got real identities, fake, some are faceless.
不知道哪些是 哪些不是
We don't know who is and who isn't.
你去哪儿
Hey. Where you going?
我现在跟马里兰州海文波特的居民们在一起
I'm standing here with residents of Havenport, Maryland,
联调局确信乔·卡罗和他的教♥徒♥们正住在这里
where the FBI believe Joe Carroll and his cult are residing.
有许多居民已离开这片区域
Now while many residents have left the area,
有些则决定留下来
some have decided to stay.
市长正在敦促这些居民
The mayor is urging these residents
去汉南康乐中心
to please come to the Hannan Recreation Center
以防万一
simply as a safety precaution.
你觉得他们在这儿吗
You think they're here?
对 没错
Yeah, I do.
要怎么才能知道
How would we know?
女士 你担心
Ma'am, are you worried that
这镇上潜伏着邪教♥徒♥吗
there might be a cult lurking in your town?
不 不怎么担心
Oh, no. Not really.
为什么
Why is that?
因为红死病不会放过任何一人
Because the red death spares no one.
你说的红死病是什么意思
Uh, what do you mean "Red Death"?
从未有如此致命可怕的瘟疫
"No pestilence has ever been so fatal or so hideous.
血液是它的化身与象征
"Blood was its avatar and its seal.
黑暗 腐烂和红死病
"Darkness and decay and the red death
掌控了一切
held dominion over all."
女士 这是引用的吗
Ma'am, is this a quote?
你到底在说什么
What exactly are you saying?
死亡即将降临
Death is coming.
放下
Drop it!
放下 把刀放下
Drop it! Drop the knife!
放下
Drop it!
我叫莱恩
My name is Ryan--
莱恩·哈迪
Ryan Hardy.
我知道
Oh, I know.
你知道我的名字
Ok. So you know my name.
那你叫什么
What's your name?
什么 你不想告诉我你的名字吗
What? You don't want to tell me your name?
很多很多年前
"It was many and many a year ago,
海边有一座王国
"in a kingdom by the sea,
那里住着一个
"that a maiden there lived
你也许认识
"whom you may know
名叫安娜贝尔·李的少女
"by the name Annabel Lee."
你叫安娜贝尔·李吗
Your name is Annabel Lee?
不 傻瓜
No, silly.
安娜贝尔·李的故事
Annabel Lee is the story
讲述的是一个女人在海边逝去
of the death of a woman by the sea.
一个男人为她的死而悲恸
And the man who grieves her death.
莱恩 当你的爱人逝去
Ryan, will you grieve for your love
你会为她悲恸吗
when she dies?
你会吗
Will you?
你会躺在她身边
Will you lay down by her side
一起厮守在海边的坟墓里吗
in her tomb by the sea?
你刚刚在外面真是闹出了一场好戏啊
So it was quite a show you put on out there
对那个记者下手
with the reporter.
谢谢
Thank you.
你杀了那个女人
You know, you killed that woman.
不客气
You're welcome.
你当时引用了《红死病的面具》里的句子
You were quoting "The mask of the red death."
那是什么意思
What was that about?
死亡 莱恩 一切都是关于死亡的
Death, Ryan. It's about death.
不 我之前见过你们这种鬼把戏
No. See--seen this trick before.
你在触发某种东西
You're activating something,
不如直接告诉我到底是什么吧
so why don't you just tell me what it is?
你 你就是我们的目标
You. You. It was meant for you.
好了 安娜贝尔
Ok, Annabel.
我们且不谈这些吓人的邪教东西
How about we stop all the creepy cult stuff, huh,
你告诉我如何找到克莱尔吧
and you tell me where I find Claire?
死亡 包含万物
In death, there's everything.
你在干什么呢 莱恩
What are you doing, Ryan?
你准备好赴死了吗 安娜贝尔
Are you ready to die, Annabel?
是的
Yes!
我得进去
I'm going in.
不
No.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
让他来
Let him do it.
克莱尔在哪儿
Where is Claire?
告诉我她在哪儿
Tell me where she is.
我真会杀了你的
I will kill you.
克莱尔必须死
Claire must die.
只有她死 你才能活
Through death, you live.
为什么乔要让她死 情况为什么变了
Why does Joe want her dead? What changed?
死亡 带来重生
In death, there is life.
乔一定是出了什么事
But something happened to Joe.
是什么 告诉我
What? Tell me.
为什么克莱尔必须死
Why does Claire have to die?
那样你才能获得重生
It's so you can be reborn.
晚餐
Dinner...
就快好了
nearly ready.
他会杀了我们吗
Is he going to kill us?
我不会让这种事发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
你要怎么阻止他 他疯了
How are you gonna stop him? He's crazy.
我需要你们保持冷静
I need you just to stay calm
听我的指挥 好吗
and follow my lead. Alright?
你们在聊什么呢
What are we talking about?
我只是在告诉菲尔和维姬
I was just telling Phil and Vicky here
你不会伤害他们的
that you're not gonna hurt them.
我向他们保证了
I promised them.
你明知道自己无法兑现
Why on earth would you make a promise
为何要轻易许诺呢
you cannot keep?
因为他们可以帮到你
Well, because they can help you.
他们可以为你所用
They can serve a purpose.
你可以给他们一些信息
You can give them a message,
让他们到联调局去
and then they can go to the FBI
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表