剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
而爱玛只想控制你俩 但
Emma just wants to control you both, but--
那是不可能的 对吧
that can't be it. Can it?
该不会被我说中了吧
I mean--come on. Really?
帕克 莱恩的电♥话♥
Parker. Ryan's phone.
我是帕克探员 请问你是
You have agent Parker. Who is this?
我是爱玛
It's Emma.
你好 爱玛 有什么可以帮你的
Hello, Emma. What can I do for you?
你说得对 我确实很想念我母亲
You're right. I do miss my mother.
你打给我不是特意为了说这个吧
You did not call me to tell me that.
发生什么事了
What's going on in there?
为什么要跟我耍花招
Why are you playing with me?
我妈就是个贱♥货♥
She was slutty, my mom.
她天天带男人回家
She brought guys home all the time,
在我发育性格的那期间最为频繁
especially during my formative years.
她房♥里的声音我听得一清二楚
I could hear them in her bedroom.
所以你杀了她
Is that why you killed her?
我杀她是为了解脱
I killed her to be free.
她一心想改造我
She tried to make me something I'm not.
没错 父母就喜欢控制我们
Yes, parents do like to control us.
再也不会了 没人能对我发号♥施令了
Not anymore. Nobody tells me what to do.
除了乔
Except Joe.
-这是我自己选的 -怎么会呢
- I make my own choices. - How so?
你不就是重新找了个爹来管你吗
Didn't you just replace one parent with another?
有什么区别吗
How's it different?
你不是只听乔的指示吗
Aren't you only doing what Joe wants?
是我选择了乔 他是我选的
I chose Joe. He was my choice.
我们不能选择自己的父母
We cannot choose our parents,
但可以摆脱他们的束缚
but we can break free of them,
我做的就是这样
and that's what I did.
爱玛 爱玛
Emma? Emma!
你大老远赶来
You've come a long way.
我想念你们
I've missed you.
我们太久没见了
It's been so long.
我一直想知道你们过得好不好
I wanted to know how you are.
你当时就不该离开 黛布拉
You never should have left, Debra.
我不属于这里
I didn't belong here.
不是的
That's not true.
你很有潜力
You had great potential.
我可以和理事会沟通
I could talk to the council.
他们也许会让你回来
They might take you back.
爸 不用 我来不是为这个
No, dad. That's not why I'm here.
那你来是为了什么
Then why are you here?
你们是我的父母
You're my parents.
我想见见你们 我们是一家人
I wanted to see you. We're family.
帕克探员
Agent Parker.
爱玛在拖延时间
Emma's stalling.
追踪到那封邮件了吗
Did you track that e-mail?
没有 还在试
No. Still trying.
他们联♥系♥过某人 他们在争取时间
They've contacted someone. They're buying time.
爱玛在哪儿
Where's Emma?
她在厨房♥里
She's in the kitchen.
雅各布
So, Jacob,
你们这段三角关系到底怎么回事
how's the whole three-way thing work?
你都告诉他了
You told him?
我推断出来的 不错吧
I called that. Not bad, huh?
他胡说八道 别听他瞎扯
He's running his mouth. Don't listen to him.
不过 听起来挺合理
Well, I mean, it makes sense, right?
毕竟你们假装同性恋情侣那么久
Because you're posing as a gay couple for that long.
难免日久生情
Sooner or later, you gotta put out.
别听他的 随他怎么说
Don't listen to him. Let him talk.
我知道你爱爱玛
I know you love Emma.
看在上帝的份上 你们这群人
For the love of god, you people.
你给我闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
你要逼我杀了那女孩吗
You want me to kill that girl? Huh?
你们都以为我下不了手
Nobody thinks that I can.
住手
Guys, guys, stop!
别开枪 别开枪
Ok, don't shoot, don't shoot!
你给我坐下
We need to sit down.
雅各布 雅各布
Jacob. Jacob, take--
别冲动
just keep it together.
好吗 冷静点
All right? Just keep it together.
我有发现
Hey. I got something.
我破译了一封发往他们服务器的邮件
I unscrambled an e-mail sent on their server.
"你们要多久 克莱尔在我这里"
"What's your ETA? I have Claire."
是从里士满的一个仓库发出的
Sent from a warehouse in Richmond.
那一定是克莱尔·马修斯
It's gotta be Claire Matthews.
快联♥系♥特纳 把地址给他
Get Turner on the line immediately and give him a location.
特警队来了
SWAT is here.
好的 准备就位
Good. Let's get you guys in position.
长官 你只需开口
Just give us the word, ma'am,
我们完全能拿下那座房♥子
and we'll take that house, no problem.
首先要保证孩子的安全
I want the child safe first.
有两名训练有素的狙击手正在待命
I got two well-trained sharpshooters.
里面有一个孩子 一个无辜的女孩
And I've got a child, an innocent girl,
还有一名同事
and one of my agents in there.
你能向我保证他们的安全吗
Can you guarantee me their safety?
保证 不行 长官
Guarantee? No, ma'am.
好吧 让你的人就位
Ok, then. Get your men in position
但没我的命令谁都不许动
but stand down until I tell you otherwise.
我和特警队去现场
I'll go on site with SWAT.
我也去 我熟悉那里的情况
I'm going, too. I know the property.
是我 我要和罗德里克说话
Yeah, it's me. I need to speak to Roderick.
暂时还没有汉克的消息
I haven't heard from Hank.
什么都没 男孩不在我这
No, nothing. I don't have the boy.
你确定吗 别怀疑我 罗德里克
Are you sure? Don't doubt me, Roderick.
我能做到的
I can do this.
她还在我这呢 但是孩子没来
I still have her without the boy.
你想让我如何处置克莱尔·马修斯
What do you want me to do with Claire Matthews?
别这么干 克莱尔
Don't do this, Claire.
别再想逃跑
Don't do that again.
就位 这里安全
In position. All clear.
马上回来
Be right back.
一定是通重要的电♥话♥
Must have been an important call.
没事了 都搞定了
We're good. Everything's cool.
什么意思
What--what does that mean?
那我们应该干什么
What--what are we supposed to do?
冷静点 保罗
Keep it together, Paul.
保持镇定 再等一会儿
Just sit tight a little while longer.
我去看看乔伊
I'm gonna check on Joey.
-到底有什么情况 -别紧张
- What's going on here? - Relax.
有点信念 保罗
Have a little faith, Paul.
对 保罗 房♥子被警♥察♥包围
Yeah, Paul. Place is surrounded by cops.
你们毫无出路 但是
All the roads are closed. No way out but--
要有信念
have a little faith.
瞌睡虫 快醒醒
Hey, there, sleepy head. Wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
怎么了
What's going on?
快来 我们得走了
Come on. I gotta go.
快起来 好的
Come on. There you go. Come on.
很抱歉我逃跑了 我很害怕
I'm sorry I ran off. I got scared.
我听见你说事情不太对
I heard you say something was wrong,
所以我就想逃
and I just wanted to get away.
要是乔伊不来这里的话
I mean, if Joey's not coming here,
为什么不放我回家
then why can't I go home?
根本就没计划放你走 克莱尔
That was never the plan, Claire.
那计划是什么 查理
What is the plan, Charlie?
有些事情我不能告诉你
There are certain things I can't tell you.
你能告诉我谁是罗德里克吗
You tell me who Roderick is?
这也不能告诉你
Can't tell you that, either.
那不是他的真名 对吗
That's not his real name, is it?
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表