剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
主要用于深海捕鱼
mainly used for deep sea fishing.
你拿它做什么
What are you gonna do with that?
对不起 我不该笑的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh.
我要试试它
I'm gonna try it out.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
我的天 救命 她在流血
Oh, my god! Help! She's bleeding!
别忘了我交代你的话
Don't forget what I told you.
我的天 救命啊 谁来帮帮我
Oh, my god! Help me! Somebody help me!
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天啊 救命啊
Oh, my god! Help me!
她在流血
She's bleeding!
帮帮我 谁来救救她
Help me! Somebody, help me!
然后她就径直走出了店门
And then she just walked right out the door.
她说 "告诉莱恩·哈迪
She said, "Tell Ryan Hardy
爱是痛苦的"
that love hurts."
我不明白
I don't understand.
她为什么要杀克莱尔
Why would she kill Claire?
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
你好 你的朋友克莱尔·多肯斯
Hi. Uh, your friend Claire Dobkins,
她结婚了吗
Was she married?
她离婚了
She was separated.
为什么
Why?
她婚前姓什么
What was her maiden name?
马修斯
It was Matthews.
你要去确认一下克莱尔是否安全
Hey. You need to make sure Claire is safe.
她很安全 在维斯顿攻击之后
She is safe. We moved her to a new location
我们把她转移到另一个地方
after Weston's attack.
再检查一次 确认一下
Check again. Confirm it.
她很安全 莱恩
She's safe, Ryan.
不能让她看电视
She can't turn on the tv, ok?
如果她看到这个 会非常伤心的
If she sees this, it's going to kill her.
-你反应过度了 -让我来做他们的工作
- You're overreacting. - Let me do their job.
你要切断一切媒体渠道
You need to take away all media access.
照做就是了
Just do it!
你没事吧
Hey. You ok?
我没事 我很好 很好 只是
I'm fine. I'm good, I'm good. It's just...
乔说"一个人能承受多少痛苦"
Joe said, "How much hurt can one man endure?
他想要打垮你
He's trying to break you.
通过针对那些和他妻子同名的人
By targeting women with his wife's name.
有多少叫克莱尔·马修斯的人
I mean, how many Claire Matthews are out there?
你的伤口感染了
Your wound is infected.
你能救我吗
Can you help me?
你是护士 对吧
You're a nurse, right?
雅各布说你是护士
Jacob said you were a nurse.
曾经是 现在不是了
I was. I'm not anymore.
你给谁打电♥话♥ 给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling? Who are you calling?
我再给艾玛留个信息
I'm leaving another message for Emma.
她不会回你的电♥话♥
She's not gonna call you back.
你还不明白吗 她离开我们了
Don't you get it? She left us.
她不顾我们的死活离开了
She left us to die.
在农舍抛弃你们吗
At the farmhouse?
我从来都不信任她
I--I never trusted her.
她也从来不信任我
She never trusted me either.
她的名字叫罗宾·斯图尔特
Her name is Robyn Stewart.
她在船厂附近的莫泽种植园工作
She works at the Moser plant near the boatyard.
我关注她已经有几个月了
I've been watching her for a few months now.
我觉得她对你来说很完美
I think she's perfect for you.
什么 你想要我自己来吗
What? You mean, you want me to do this by myself?
对 为什么不呢
Yeah. Why not?
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
不是因为那个
It's not that.
艾玛 我以前杀过人
Emma, I've killed before.
但不是和我们一起
But not with us.
如果能够让你感觉好点的话
Look. If it will make you feel better,
雅各布会跟你一起去
Jacob will go with you.
我想待在这里
Look. I want to be here, all right?
我是搬到这里来的
I moved here, didn't I?
我放弃了厄尔帕索的一切来到这里只为离乔近一些
I gave up everything in El paso just to be near Joe.
你可以信任我 我保证
Look. You can trust me, I promise.
你也可以信任我们
And you can trust us.
我不相信你
I can't trust you.
我不相信你
I can't trust you.
我不相信你
I can't trust you.
冷静 冷静 冷静
Easy, easy, easy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们正在联盟山的一个餐厅
We're reporting live from a diner
为您带来现场报道
in the union hill district,
早些时候 一位女性在此地被残忍♥谋杀
Where earlier today a woman was brutally murdered.
这是由连环杀手乔·卡罗及其信徒们
This is another in a series of slayings attributed
制♥造♥的连环杀人事件中的又一起命案
to serial killer Joe Carroll and his cult of killers...
一切顺利吗
Is everything ok?
非常顺利
Mmm. Very much so.
我对于小阿曼达很是担心
I was quite worried about our nervous little Amanda,
但看上去她很善用自己的武器
but she appears to be rather proficient with her weapons.
消息人士声称
Sources tell us that
马修斯女士在其前夫越狱之后
Ms. Matthews was placed in protective custody
就已受到保护性监禁
since her ex-husband's recent prison escape.
我们之间没事吧
Are we ok?
我不确定我们之间的不检是否要再提
I'm not sure we should advertise our indiscretion.
有这么糟糕吗
Is it really so bad?
就个人而言我认为还是值得的
I thought it was worth it personally.
罗德里克 有雅各布和保罗的消息吗
Roderick, um, is there any news on Jacob or Paul?
不 不 还没有 我会继续查
No, no. Not yet. I'll keep looking.
好的 好的 谢谢
Yes. Yes. Thank you.
我相信艾玛会非常感谢你
I'm sure Emma would be most grateful.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry about that, mom.
他得了败血症 你看出来了吗
She's got sepsis. You realize that?
如果你不马上送他去医院
If you don't get him to a hospital immediately,
他会死的
he's going to die.
你能救他吗
Can you help him?
他需要输血
He needs a blood transfusion,
抗生素 等身体状况稳定了还需要手术
Antibiotics, surgery when he's stable.
你要送他去医院
You need to get him to a hospital.
你该走了
You should go now.
趁你父亲回来之前
Before your father gets here.
他快回来了
He's on his way.
我们知道的那个露易丝·辛克莱尔
Louise Sinclair we know,
这是阿曼达·波特
and this is Amanda Porter.
因涉嫌俄克拉荷马市的谋杀案被通缉
She's wanted for murder in Oklahoma city.
已确认她杀害了她丈夫
It's believed she killed her husband
以及她丈夫的情妇
and the woman he was sleeping with.
他们的肢解残骸于07年
Their dismembered remains were discovered
在佛罗里达沼泽中被找到
in a Florida swamp in '07.
全美有87个克莱尔·马修斯
Ok. So we got 87 Claire Matthews in the U.S.,
本州有14个
14 in the state.
包括乔·卡罗的前妻在内
5, including Joe Carroll's ex,
有五个居住在里士满地区
reside in the Richmond area.
我们正在定位她们
We're in the process of locating them now.
位于门罗大道的克莱尔·马修斯安全了
Claire Matthews on Monroe Drive, she's safe.
当地警局找到她了
Local PD have her.
很好 找到一个 还有三个没找到
Good. That's one. 3 more to find.
加把劲 快点快点
Come on. Let's go, let's go.
你好
Hello?
什么
What?
当局要求任何名为克莱尔·马修斯的人
Authorities are asking anyone named Claire Matthews
立即与当地执法部门联♥系♥
to please contact their local law enforcement.
门外有人
Someone's at the door.
是谁
Who is it?
警♥察♥
It's the police.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表