剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
所以他们联♥系♥不上她
so they can't reach her.
出发
Let's go.
记得提前打给当地警局
Call ahead and notify local police.
让他们召集所有空闲探员
Get every available agent there now.
电子邮件有回音了
The e-mail worked.
罗德里克发来一个地址
Roderick just sent us an address.
他们要来带我们去跟其他人汇合
They're gonna meet us and take us to the others.
你父亲五分钟内到家
Your father's gonna be here in 5 minutes.
你们赶紧走吧
You have to leave now.
我要带你离开这里
I need to get you out of here.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
不
No, no.
走吧 我们该走了
Come on. We have to go.
不行
No, no.
不 你自己走
No, no. You go.
我爸会叫警♥察♥的 赶紧走吧
Dad's gonna call the police. We need to go.
你欠我的
You owe me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不会把你一个人丢下的
I'm not just gonna leave you here.
走吧
Just go.
我不会那么做的 走吧
I wouldn't do that to you. Come on.
算你欠我的
You owe me.
什么
What are...
算你欠我的
You owe me.
你脑子抽什么风了
What the hell's wrong with you, man?
简直不敢相信刚才的一切
I can't believe that just happened.
我是说你刚才
I mean--I mean, the way you just--
你看到她的眼神了吗
Did you see her eyes?
你看到她的眼神了吗
Did you see her eyes?
冷静一下
Take it easy.
过来
Hey. Come here.
没事的
It's ok, it's ok. It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
好了吗
All right?
爱玛会恨我的
Emma's--Emma's gonna hate me.
她还不知道这些 她会恨我的
She doesn't know about this. She'll hate me!
我们不告诉她
We're not gonna tell her.
你为什么帮我
Why would you do that for me?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
我是说 你人很不错
I mean, you're a good guy.
而且 你现在欠我人情了
Besides, now you owe me.
没事了
All right?
没事
All right.
求你了
Please.
我想让我的生命有所意义
I want my life to mean something.
这一直都是我想要的
That's--that's really all I ever wanted.
这样最好不过了
It's perfect. It's perfect.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你能做到的
You can do it.
雅各布
Jacob.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们在找一个叫克莱尔·马修斯的人
We're looking for Claire Matthews,
22岁 深褐色头发 身高172
22, dark brown hair, 5'8",
失踪时身穿蓝色外套和牛仔裤
Last seen wearing a blue jacket and jeans.
搜寻整个区域
Canvass the entire block.
所有人保持无线电联络
Everyone stay in constant radio contact.
行动
Let's move!
我叫史蒂夫 你叫什么
Hey. I'm Steve. What's your name?
克莱尔
Claire.
让我看看你的脸
Let's see your face.
快来
Come on.
我在舞池南面发现路易丝
Hey. I spotted Louise just south of the dance floor.
正在追捕
I'm in pursuit.
我以前见过你吗
Don't I know you?
应该没见过吧
I don't think so.
你姓马修斯吗
Is your last name Matthews?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
警♥察♥在找你呢
The police are looking for you.
等我拿给你看
Hang on. Let me pull it up.
他们说她在杀害名叫克莱尔·马修斯的人
They say she's killing people named Claire Matthews.
你应该去找警♥察♥
You should find a cop or something.
是她
That's her.
快走
Get out of here!
别缠着她
Leave her alone.
快看啊 大好人先生
Aw. What do we have here--Mr. Helper?
莱恩 你还在追路易丝吗
Ryan, do you still have Louise?
我跟丢了
I lost her.
摩天轮这边有人受伤
Hey. I got somebody hurt here by the ferris wheel.
现在急需支援
I need some backup now!
救命 有个女人要杀我
Help me! There's a woman who wants to kill me!
救命啊 救命啊
Help me! Help me! Help me, please!
-你是马修斯小姐吗 -对
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Miss Matthews? - Yeah.
没事 你会没事的
It's ok. You're gonna be fine.
好好待在这里
Just stay here.
所有人注意 我发现克莱尔·马修斯
All available units, I have Claire Matthews.
我在会场出口发现克莱尔·马修斯
I have Claire Matthews at the festival exit.
救命啊
Help me!
别动 举起手来
Stop right there! Hands in the air!
把枪放下
Drop the weapon!
要是我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
我会杀了你
I will shoot you dead.
我觉得你没有...
I don't think you have the--
她在追我 快救我
She's after me! Help me please!
克莱尔
Claire. Claire.
她在这
She's right here.
莱恩 把枪放下
Drop the gun, Ryan.
快放下
Do it!
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
把枪踢开
Kick it away now!
放她走
Let her go.
不 莱恩
No, Ryan.
规则可不是这样的
It doesn't work that way.
她必须得死 因为你必须受到惩罚
She has to die because you have to be punished.
你睡了乔的妻子
You slept with Joe's wife,
我可不会轻易原谅这种事
and between you and me, I don't take that lightly.
放她走 她不是乔的妻子
Let her go! That's not Joe's wife!
不过是个比喻而已 莱恩
It's a freaking metaphor, Ryan!
让他们退后
Tell them to stay back.
后退 后退
Back, back. Stay back, stay back.
好的
Ok.
快把她放了
Now you got to let her go.
杀了我
Hey. Kill me.
不 我得杀了她
No. I have to kill her.
爱是痛苦的 莱恩
Love hurts, Ryan.
这才是主旨
That's the theme here.
乔·卡罗才会有幸福结局
Joe Carroll gets a happy ending!
你没有 背叛者都不得好死
You don't get one. Cheaters don't get happy endings!
我的丈夫就是
My husband didn't get one!
你说得对 那是个错误
You're right. It was a mistake.
我...我不应该那样做
I--I--I shouldn't have done it.
那你为什么要做
Then why did you?
求你了 快放她走
Please, please just let her go.
为什么 你为什么要那样做
Why? Why did you do it?
因为我爱她
Because I love her.
谢谢
Thank you.
你很诚实
That was very honest.
那么现在
And now...
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表