剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
early this morning.
认出这个面具了吗
Recognize the mask?
他在街头做这样的表演吗
He was doing this on the street?
挺常见的 这地方是历史街区
It's very common. It's the historical district,
重头戏来了
and here it comes.
等等 被害人是谁
Wait. Who's the victim?
斯坦·菲罗斯 书评家
Stan Fellows, book critic.
《里士满先驱报》的 我认识他
Yeah. Richmond Paper. I know this guy.
我写书时还采访过他
I interviewed him for my book.
他写过一篇对卡罗那本
He wrote a scathing review
《哥特之海》的负面评论
of Carroll's book "The Gothic Sea".
是我看过最损的书评
It was the worst I read.
嫌犯向观众抛撒了五彩纸屑
Suspect threw confetti on the crowd.
上面写了东西
It's got writing on it.
"宽容的评论能点燃诗人的热情
"Generous critic fann'd the poet's fire,
教会这个世界为何要赞赏"
and taught the world with reason to admire."
是爱伦·坡的原话
That's Poe.
所以卡罗想要他的信徒
So Carroll wants his followers
对批评过他作品的人进行报复吗
to exact revenge on his critics?
这得花不少时间了
That could take a while.
随着乔·卡罗的越狱
The recent string of murders
最近发生了一连串凶杀案
in the wake of Joe Carroll's prison escape
此事引起了广泛猜测
is raising all kinds of speculation.
这是邪教所为吗
Is this the work of a cult?
媒体已经正式称我们为邪教了
The press is officially calling us a cult,
但联调局不承认
but the FBI won't confirm it,
让媒体只能自己瞎猜
so they've issued a media blackout.
因为他们也毫无头绪啊
That's because they're completely clueless.
你跟爱玛谈过了吗
Have you talked to Emma?
没有 怎么了
No. No. Why?
你俩之间关系怪怪的
Things are weird between you guys,
说句公道话 你一直对她不太友好
and to be fair, you haven't been that nice to her.
这是里克吗 厉害啊
Is that Rick? Awesome!
看 有几段不错的放火视频
Look. Here's some cool footage of the fire.
火炬人真的轰动了 对吧
So-- so torch man's a hit, huh?
我就知道会成功的
I knew it would work.
你要是这么讨厌血 那用火呢
If you hate blood so much, what about fire?
亮闪闪的
It's flashy.
我不讨厌血
I don't hate blood.
那怎么挖出眼睛
What about removing the eyes?
用火不行啊
You can't do that with fire.
谁说不行了 蠢货
Actually you can, doofus.
乔迪的意思是 挖眼是乔的招牌手法
What Jordy means is the eyes are Joe's signature.
火烧跟挖眼不搭啊
Fire doesn't go with gouging eyes.
你们太刻板了
You're being literal.
再说了 我们应该用特色来让自己发声
Besides, we're supposed to find our own voice,
而非一味复♥制♥乔的故事 两个笨蛋
not just copy Joe's story, doofus deux.
我喜欢乔的故事
I like Joe's story.
那就去模仿吧 乔迪
Then have at it, Jordy.
咱们各行其是
You do it your way, I'll do it mine.
跟爱玛谈谈 好吗
Just talk to Emma, ok?
你就是不明白 是吧
You don't see it, do you?
那个女孩像戴了千张面具
I mean, that girl wears a lot of faces.
我看到的爱玛跟你看到的不同
I don't get the Emma you get.
你眼里的爱玛是怎样的 保罗
What Emma is that, Paul?
我们就是在说
Oh, we were just talking--
别给他打圆场
Don't cover for him.
他有话要说
If he has something to say...
算了
Forget it.
伙计们 找到他了
Hey, guys. We got him.
有位店主在案发现场两个街区外的小巷里
There's a business owner downtown with a security camera
有个监控摄像头
in an alley two blocks away.
能看到车牌吗
Can you get a license plate?
早查到更深的了
Way ahead.
车子注册在...
Car's registered to...
里克·凯斯特名下 今年29岁
Rick Kester. He's 29.
住在丘吉尔路120号♥
120 Churchill.
别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我们不会伤害你的
We're not gonna hurt you.
你是谁
Who are you?
玛吉·凯斯特 这是我家
Maggie Kester. I live here.
你认识里克·凯斯特吗
You know Rick Kester?
认识 他是我丈夫
Yes, I do. He's my husband.
谢谢你同意跟我们回来聊聊
Thank you for agreeing to come down and talk to us.
联邦拘留中心 维吉尼亚 里士满
别这么说 我也不想一个人待在那房♥子里
Are you kidding? I don't want to stay in that house alone.
你丈夫最后一次联♥系♥你是什么时候
When was the last time you heard from your husband?
昨晚
Last night.
他给我打电♥话♥ 但我没接
He...called. I didn't pick up.
我们分居了
We're separated.
有六个月了
6 months now.
7点15分打的 没有留言
7:15. He didn't leave a message.
之前你为什么要躲着我们
Why were you hiding from us?
我不知道是你们 当时很害怕
I didn't know it was you. I was scared.
他有房♥子钥匙
He still has a key,
而且最近一直纠缠我 给我打电♥话♥
and he's been bothering me, calling me,
去我工作的地方
showing up at work.
只要里克想 他就能变得非常恐怖
Rick can be...scary when he wants to be.
我们调过你的记录 你所说的情况属实
We've pulled your records, and your story checks out,
不过我对你几年前
but I'm curious about this police report
在急诊室填的这份书面报告
that you filled out a couple of years back
很是好奇
in the emergency room.
你丈夫怎么会想置你于死地
Why did your husband try to kill you?
因为我跟他提出离婚
I asked him for a divorce.
所以他就拿刀捅你
So he took a knife to you?
警方没有因此起诉他
They never pressed charges.
因为他很懊悔 所以我没去指证他
I wouldn't testify because he was sorry.
真的 他当时只是一时失控
He was. He wasn't... always like this.
那你是什么时候意识到他变了
When did you notice a change?
他失业后 有了大把空余时间
He lost his job and had all this free time
然后开始跟他那群新朋友混在一起
and started hanging out with these new friends.
你见过他们中的谁吗
Did you ever meet any of them?
没有 我不想跟他们扯上任何关系
No. I didn't want anything to do with them.
他回家后 脑子里都是一些怪想法
He would come home with these weird ideas
还说些疯头疯脑的话
and saying crazy things.
什么话
What things?
开始频繁地提及死亡
He started talking a lot about death,
说命贱不值钱
how life didn't matter.
整个人变得非常阴暗压抑
He got really dark. He was depressed.
在找到你丈夫之前
We're gonna give you protection
我们会派人保护你
till we find your husband.
失陪
Excuse me.
你相信她说的吗
So you believe her?
信 她很可怜可悲
Yeah, I do. She's tragic and pathetic,
我了解她这种女人
and I know her well.
怎么说
How so?
她要的男人不是娶她的那个
She wants the man in her head,
而是她幻想出来的那个
not the one she married.
就跟我妈妈 我姐姐 我妹妹一个样
She's my mother, my sister, my other sister.
谁都不愿意认清现实
No one ever wants to see what's really there.
我们得找到她丈夫
We need to find her husband.
他是我们找到乔伊最有力的线索
He's the closest thing we have to find in Joey.
不如再让我跟乔谈谈
Why don't you let me see Joe again,
看看这次能不能让他松口
see if I can get him to talk?
这次换我来
Let me try.
我觉得我也该和乔正式见个面了
I think it's time Joe and I met anyway.
你想怎样 保罗
What do you want, Paul?
要帮忙吗
You need any help?
不用
No.
我为之前的
Look. I'm sorry
行为和态度向你道歉
about before and whatever I've done.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表