剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
I just...mean you don't owe anything to anybody.
你认识我爸吗
Do you know my dad?
你现在的口气真是和他像极了
It's like you're channeling him right now.
他从中情局开始查
He's on with CIA.
门罗上次受到了全球追踪
Monroe was last tracked internationally.
正在找他的地址
Trying to get his location.
他的朋友和家人呢
What about his friends and family?
我们在众多数据中发现了一个IP地址
We did find an IP address in the database here.
来自马里兰州的一户人家
Came from a house in Maryland.
财产记录表明这栋房♥子
Property records indicate that it's owned
属于葛罗莉亚和罗纳德·富勒夫妇
by a Gloria and Ronald Fowler.
还有呢
Yeah, and?
布莱恩·富勒
Bryan Fowler.
他们的儿子 是自♥由♥十三民兵团的
Their son, is a member of Freedom 13.
我们要找他谈谈
We need to talk to him.
没有电♥话♥号♥码 但有地址
No phone, but I do have an address.
-谁要 -拿来
- Who wants it? - Yeah.
我们保持联♥系♥
Stay in touch.
你怎么回事
Well, what's wrong with you?
没什么
Nothing.
你怕他老婆吗
You scared of the wife?
我不怕她
I'm not scared.
我只是想找一个合适的时机跟她谈谈
I'm just trying to find the right moment to talk to her,
表示尊重
be respectful.
尊重
Respectful.
和她丈夫上♥床♥也算是尊重
Like when you slept with her husband?
是前夫
Ex-husband.
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you such an ass?
树后面有什么
What's past the trees?
更多的树
More trees.
我们什么时候再逃走呢
When are we gonna try leaving again?
现在我们尽量表现得和平常一样
Right now, we just need to act as normal as we can,
运气好的话很快就能逃走 好吗
and hopefully we'll get out of here soon, ok?
你们还好吗
And how is everybody doing in here?
亲爱的 你到那边去
Sweetie, why don't you go over there
找个游戏我们玩吧
and get a game for us to play?
好的
Yeah.
你在这里住得还好吗
You, uh, enjoying your stay so far?
开心吗
Having a good time?
你是乔的副手是吧
So I take it you are Joe's second in command.
我和乔认识很久了
Joe and I go a ways back,
不过他现在大概并没有
but I'm not sure second in command
把我当做他的副手
is how he'd describe me right now.
你真的是警长吗
You really a sheriff?
是的 女士 我是
Yes, ma'am, I am.
为什么参与这种事情
Why be a part of this?
你看上去很正常
You seem like a normal, functioning person.
在这里我才感觉正常
Here I feel normal.
在别的地方就没有这种感觉
Not so much anywhere else.
那这些人呢
What about--what about these people?
他们是
Are they, um, you know...
冷血杀手吗
Cold-blooded killers?
是
Yeah.
各种人都有 有几个人有严重的精神问题
It's a mix. There's a few hardcore psychos,
有些是新手 还有粉丝
some first-timers, groupies.
在这待着是什么意思 乔打算得到什么
What's the point here? What is Joe hoping to get out of this?
对我来说 这是一个安全的地方
Well, for me, it's about having a safe place
让我有归属感
where I can belong,
在这里 我不用因为我的人性
where I don't have to be ashamed
而感到羞耻
of my basic human nature,
不管它有多么残缺
no matter how flawed.
至于你丈夫
As for your husband,
我不知道
I don't know.
你应该去问他
You should ask him.
他所做的就是坐在那里写书
All he seems to do is sit and write his book.
他是我的前夫
He's my ex-husband.
我走了 你好好陪儿子吧
Well, I'll leave you to your son.
你知道乔不值得信任吧
You know Joe can't be trusted, right?
富勒住♥宅♥ 马里兰州 弥尔顿县
你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
这可是擅闯民宅
That's breaking and entering.
我以为莱恩·哈迪允许这样的行为
Thought this was Ryan Hardy approved.
这个我得怪你
I blame you for that.
温的
Warm.
别动
Freeze!
你是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我欠你张6 抱歉
I owe you 6. Sorry.
能帮我个忙吗 站到
Can you do me a favor? Can you just stand over--
站到门那边 如果有人过来
Stand over at that door and just let me know
就告诉我 好吗
if somebody's coming down the hall, ok?
第一章
这是关于死亡的故事
关于莱恩·哈迪的故事
布莱恩·富勒
So, Brian Fowler.
你的父母应该不在这住了吧
I take it your parents don't live here anymore.
丹尼尔·门罗在哪
Where's Daniel Monroe?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
几个月没见过他了
Haven't seen that guy in months.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
是的 问题在于
Yeah. See, the thing is
好像还有别人住在这里
it just seems like there's more than one person living here.
那又怎么样
So?
我们知道你们两个都是自♥由♥十三民兵团的成员
So we know that you were both members of Freedom 13,
我们知道你俩是朋友
and we know you remain friends.
-他不在这 -他在哪
- He's not here! - Where is he?
我不会帮你找人的
I'm not doing your job for you.
冷静点
Hey. Take it easy.
你怎么回事
Come on. What's going on with you?
韦斯顿 韦斯顿 去那边站着
Weston, Weston! Go stand over there.
这地方真是个垃圾场
This place is such a dump.
这些警报系统是干什么用的
What's with all the alarm systems?
你有什么值钱的东西需要保护
What do you got so valuable you got protect?
我要四周查看一下
I'm gonna take a look around.
我去给尼克打个电♥话♥
I'll get Nick on the phone,
把他的小队叫来
get his team here.
跟着莱恩
Go with Ryan.
别动
Don't move.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
丹尼尔·门罗
Daniel Monroe?
我是联调局探员 我只想和你谈谈
I'm fBI. I just want to talk to you.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
不 你把枪放下
No. You drop your gun.
好的 我们谈谈吧
Ok. Let's talk.
打不出去吗
Having trouble?
你封闭了信♥号♥♥ 你有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥屏蔽器
You block the signal? You have a cell jammer?
是 不太喜欢用手♥机♥
Maybe. Not a big fan of cell phones.
如果你去街上打
If you walk to the street,
应该就有信♥号♥♥了
you should be ok, though.
那是什么声音 你们还有其他人要来吗
What the hell was that? Is there more of you?
-你好 克莱尔 -丹尼斯
- Hello, Claire. - Denise.
是爱玛 她的名字叫爱玛
It's Emma. Her real name's Emma.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
乔伊
Hey, Joey.
我只是想让你和你妈妈独处一会儿
I was just giving you and your mom some alone time.
我想和你谈谈 克莱尔
I would like to talk, Claire,
如果你有时间的话
if--if you have a moment.
我不敢
I can't...
想象你此时对我的看法
iwhat you must feel about me,
对这一切的看法
about all of this.
我猜一定是很尴尬的
I bet it's really awkward.
尴尬 你绑♥架♥了我的儿子 这叫尴尬
Awkward? You kidnapping my son is awkward?
他是安全的 克莱尔
He was safe, Claire.
我有好好照顾他
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表