剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
and pull men from Poughkeepsie.
告诉他们我在路上
Tell them I'm on my way.
明白
Got it.
真高兴我们能见面
I'm so happy we did this.
我也是 能出来一会儿真好
Me, too. It's really good to get out of the house.
给我点杯双份浓缩咖啡如何
Um, why don't you order me a double espresso?
我 我马上就回来
I'm--I'm gonna be right back.
我去下卫生间
Just going to the little girls' room.
不 我去吧
No. I'll go.
我绕到后面看看有何发现
I'm gonna go around back and see what I can see.
我去谷仓那边
I'll get to the barn.
在房♥子前面能看得更清楚点
I'll have a better sight line just in front of the house.
我一会儿去找你
I'll meet you there.
小心点
Eyes up.
是我 接到孩子的妈妈了吗
It's me. Do you have the mother?
她迟到了
She's late.
给她点时间 我一上路就通知你
Give her more time. I'll call you as soon as I'm on the road.
哈迪先生
Mr. Hardy?
别动
Stop.
把手放在我看得见的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
出 出什么事了吗 警官
Is--is something wrong, officer?
你是谁
Who are you?
等等 怎么了 警官
Wait. What's going on, officer?
我叫你把手举高
Hey. I said put your hands up.
好的 看
Yeah. Look.
别靠近我
Don't come any closer!
对不起 警...
I'm sorry, off--
有把枪指着我 让我很紧张
I'm just a little nervous with that gun in my face
就这样 所以如果你
And everything, so if you--
-别动 -好的
- Stop it! - Ok.
我 对不起 警官 我
I--look. I am sorry. Officer, I--
-把手举高 -好的
- Just keep your hands up! - Ok.
我叫你把手举高
I need you to keep your hands up!
不许动
Don't move!
你们听见了吗
Did you guys hear that?
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
汉克
Hank?
伙计 这可不太妙
Oh, man. This is not good.
他不会走得太远 在附近找找
Can't be far. Look around.
会找到他的
We'll find him.
-我没事 -不 听我说
- I'm good. - No, no. Listen to me.
你就在这躺着别动
I need you to stay on the ground.
所有单位请注意 有警员受伤
All available units, officer down, officer down,
地点是在九号♥公路往西的农舍
farmhouse, just west of route 9.
我们得一个一个地拿下他们
We need to knock them off one by one.
这是最佳方案
That's our best option.
不不 等等
No, no, no, no. Wait, wait.
听我说
Listen to me.
我要你拿着这个
I need you to take this.
就按住这里 好吗
I need you to hold it right here, ok?
就这里 支援马上就到
Right there. Help is on the way, OK?
支援马上到 坚持住
Help is coming. Just hold on.
再坚持一下 坚持住
Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on.
莱恩
Ryan?
莱恩 在吗 莱恩
Ryan? Hey, Ryan.
太迟了
It's too late.
他断气了
He's gone.
见鬼
Damn it.
再坚持一下 我们几分钟后就到
All right. Hang tight. We're a few minutes out.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
把门打开
Open the door!
让我出去 把门打开
Let me out! Open the door!
你想知道最新进展
You asked for an update.
联邦调查局已经找到那个农舍
The FBI has located the farmhouse
就是他们安置你儿子的地方
where they're holding your son.
他们找到他了吗
Do they have him?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
我也把你的信息告知媒体了
I've also delivered you message to the press.
然后呢 进展如何
And? How did it go?
除了我看起来像个胡言乱语的疯女人之外
Besides my appearing like a raving madwoman,
所有人都听到你的讯息了
it was heard by everyone.
当地和全国新闻都播了这条新闻
Both local and national news picked it up.
看来我的故事引起了轰动啊
So my story has caused quite the sensation.
联邦调查局已尽最大努力弱化了细节
The FBI has done a good job at minimizing the details,
不过 没错 媒体确实趋之若鹜
but, yes, the press has been considerable.
那克莱尔呢
And Claire?
我也向她传达了讯息
I delivered the message to her, as well.
但没得到任何回应
I haven't heard anything.
等有消息时 我要你马上告诉我
Well, when you do, I'll need another update.
你今天对我的帮助很大
You have been very helpful today.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我到底做了什么 乔
What have I done, Joe?
我读的那首诗 引发了一些事
The poem I read, I triggered something.
你给某些人传达了讯息
You sent a message to someone.
我到底参与了什么
What am I part of?
你真让我吃惊 奥利维亚
I'm surprised at you, Olivia.
我特地选中你
I chose you precisely
正因你野心勃勃
for your ambition
并没有那么重的道德感
and lack of conscience.
我不会做你的通信员
I won't be your messenger.
通信员可比接收人的地位高多了
Well, the messenger is someone preferable to that of recipient.
我知道你会同意的
I'm sure you'd agree.
你一定是汉克·弗林
You must be Hank Flynn.
快请进
Please. Come in.
谢谢你在下班后见我
Thank you for seeing me after hours.
不用谢 我能为你做什么
Of course. What can I do for you?
乔·卡罗让我来见你
Joe Carroll asked me to see you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
所为何事
About what?
他让我给你带个信
He wanted me to give you a message.
求你了
Please.
不要让我更深入此事
Do not bring me into this any further.
我们才刚拉开帷幕
We're just getting started.
我还有更多的事要你去完成呢
I have so much more work for you to do.
你带笔和纸了吗
Did you bring pen and paper?
你得把这个记下来
You're gonna need to write this down.
麻利点 沃伦小姐
Snap, snap, Miss Warren.
上车
Get in.
去哪儿
And go where?
你想见乔伊的话 就快上车
If you want to see Joey, get in now.
我不会重复第二遍
I won't say it again.
该死
Damn it!
他死了
He's dead.
本地警♥察♥ 你觉得他是自己来的吗
Local cop. Think he's alone?
梅根
Megan.
我是莱恩·哈迪 联邦调查局的
I'm Ryan Hardy with the FBI.
我会把你救出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here,
但我要你保持安静 好吗
but I need you to be quiet, OK?
他们一共有几个人
How many of them up there?
我见过三个
I've seen 3.
他们要杀了我
They're gonna kill me.
他们都疯了 你一定要把我救出去
They're crazy. You have to get me out of here right now.
楼上是不是有个男孩
Is there a boy upstairs?
我不知道 救我出去
I don't know! Get me out of hermmm!
我马上回来
I will be right back.
我保证
I promise you.
乔伊 还记得我吗
Hey. Joey. Remember me?
我是你妈妈的朋友
I'm a friend of your mom's.
她让我来带你回家
She sent me to come take you home.
不许动
Do not move.
杀手信徒
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表