剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他们没事
They're okay.
他们俩都很安全
They're both safe.
我保证
I promise.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是
I'm...
我是闪电侠
I'm The Flash.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你长得很像我父亲
You look just like my father.
可能你理解不了
This won't make any sense,
但真的是我 妈妈
but it's me, Mom.
我是巴里
It's Barry.
巴里
Barry?
你的巴里
Your Barry.
我的好儿子
Oh, my beautiful boy.
我有机会
I got a second chance
重回这里
to come back here and...
跟你报声平安
tell you that I'm okay.
爸爸和我都没事
Dad and I are both okay.
而且我们都爱你 妈妈
And we love you, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我亲爱的儿子
Oh, my sweet boy.
再见 再见了
Bye. Good-bye.
再见 巴里
Good-bye, Barry.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
我觉得是时候跟哈里森·威尔斯告别了
I believe it's time to say good-bye to Harrison Wells.
太美了
It's beautiful.
裂缝猎人都会大吃一惊的
Rip Hunter would be impressed.
他建了第一个这玩意
He built the first one of these.
很有意思的一个人
Interesting man.
那是什么
Now what the hell is that?
告诉我该离开了
That's my cue to leave.
谢谢你 西斯科
Thank you, Cisco.
别再回来了
Don't ever come back.
还剩三十秒
30 seconds.
回家了
Home.
-天呐 -巴里
- Oh, my God. - Barry.
我们要赶快关闭虫洞
We have to shut down the wormhole quickly!
凯特琳
Caitlin!
你没有救她
You didn't save her.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
你本可以过上你想要的生活
You could have had the life you wanted.
你本可以得到你想要的一切
You could have had everything you ever wanted!
我已经得到了
I already do.
可惜时间不长了
Not for long.
切断内部发电机
Cut the internal generators.
还剩十秒 快点
Ten seconds, hurry.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
罗尼 你还好吗
Ronnie, are you okay?
你关上了吗
Did you do it?
是的 我都关上了
Yes, I turned them all off.
他们做到了 他们切断了发电机
They did it. They cut the generator.
跟你说清楚
Just so we're clear,
在我杀了你以后
after I kill you,
我也会杀了他们
I'm going to kill them.
然后我会去杀死你父亲
And then I'm going to kill your father.
赢的总是我 闪电侠
I always win, Flash.
不 艾迪 天呐
No, Eddie! Oh, my...
艾迪
Eddie!
你干了什么
What did you do?
你干了什么 你干了什么
What did you do? What did you do?
没有什么是巧合
No such thing as a coincidence.
发生什么了
What's happening?
西斯科 救救我
Cisco, help me.
艾迪是他的先人
Eddie's his ancestor.
如果艾迪死了 他就不会出生 而且
If Eddie dies, he'll never be born, and...
他的存在正在被抹除
he's being erased from existence.
不 不 艾迪
No! No! Eddie.
艾迪 不要
Eddie, no, no.
别死去 好吧 不要
Stay with me, okay? Stay.
他错了 原来
He was wrong, it turns out.
我才是英雄
I'm a hero after all.
你就是英雄 艾迪 你是我的英雄
You are, Eddie. You are my hero.
这就是我一直想做的
That's all I ever wanted to be.
你的英雄
Your hero.
不要
No!
我控制了你的生活很久了 巴里
I've controlled your life for so long, Barry.
没了我你会怎么样
How will you get along without me?
各位 这可不太好
Guys, that's not good.
教授 我关闭了虫洞
Professor, I shut down the wormhole.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know.
你确实关闭了 不过它好像正在重新打开
You did close it, but it seems to be reopening.
虫洞状态
不稳定
我们得离开
We got to go.
你还好吗
You okay?
爱瑞丝 我们得离开
Iris, we have to go.
我不会留下他
I'm not leaving him.
我们必须得走了 亲爱的 对不起
We have to go now, honey. I'm sorry.
这就是我们不想让它发生的
So that's what we didn't want to happen.
-它在干什么 -吞噬
- What's it doing? - Feeding.
奇点不会停下 即使整个地球都不存在了
A singularity won't stop, not even after the earth is gone.
恐怕吸积盘已经形成了
I'm afraid the accretion disc has already assembled.
什么东西
What?
围绕奇点做轨道运动的一种扩散物质
The diffuse material that's in orbital motion around the singularity.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们得破坏它的运动
We have to disrupt the motion.
它基本上就像个龙♥卷♥风♥ 只是上下翻转了
Basically it's just like the tornado, only upside down.
而且更大一些
And bigger.
还更可怕一些
And scarier.
巴里 那东西有个能量水平
Barry, that event has an energy level
至少是6.7特拉电子伏
of at least 6.7 Tera Electron Volts.
没人能阻止它
It cannot be stopped.
我必须得试试
I have to try.
天呐
Oh, God.
巴里
Barry.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表